Members You Miss...

I guess Wakeup has me on ignore.... saweeeet.....

Hey general -- can you ask him a question for me?? He seems to like answering yours.....
Once you know it is about a member here, you don't get to "warn" anyone about it... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Yep, for the higher ups it's all about protecting bad actors. The concerns of the members here......not so much.
I guess Wakeup has me on ignore.... saweeeet.....

Hey general -- can you ask him a question for me?? He seems to like answering yours..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
You must have been drinking heavily if you considered those answers!
I didn't say good answers.....

His next GOOD answer will be his first....
The out of the area visitors are a fresh source of funnin and long distance board rivalry/comaraderie. Not too shabby , whew
his name is robert paulson.

In death, a member of Project Mayhem has a name
Yep, for the higher ups it's all about protecting bad actors. The concerns of the members here......not so much. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Who are the "bad actors" and who are the "members" in this situation?
Not all great posts need to end in a question whew, may leave you bein portrayed as sad and lonely
Who are the "bad actors" and who are the "members" in this situation? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Answer question, get banned. How is this any different than what OSD did?
My comment was meant to say that cowboy has it backward in who the member was that deserved protection, and who the bad actor was...not his fault he can't grasp that...but it is ironic...
Whos member? was it as pretty as mine? I challenge you all to a "Prettiest Penis on Eccie" contest. Not largest, prettiest. Talkin fuckin bows n ribbons n shit. Maybe goin hard and deep with some confetti and flower petals.
  • Tiger
  • 03-21-2016, 02:26 PM
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Huh, as a presumed Mod of this board, I would have thought YOU would have realized you are off topic and have been off it for quite a while. Some drift is normal, but eventually it get back to topic. Why don't you as a Mod do the right thing and start your own thread so this one can go back to the topic of Members You Miss.

I'm sorry that Wake-up here should know better and be actually trying to keep on topic.
Next time he post off topic here, I invite all to RTM him.

Back to topic:
Oh, and I miss the members from our Upstate New York Forum that have moved on.
Chubsy, deepstinker, hockey mask, swbj, eeny... Originally Posted by guest032013
Wow 3 years since OP guested the bitch huh? There's better handles to be frontin, whew
My comment was meant to say that cowboy has it backward in who the member was that deserved protection, and who the bad actor was...not his fault he can't grasp that...but it is ironic... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I was speaking in general terms, not in regards to a particular situation. A provider's arrest can get posted on a news site and in that report other past criminal activity gets mentioned. Mind you we're talking about info that has been made part of the public domain. We're not talking about throwing around unsubstantiated rumors. This site considers past criminal history irrelevant. I'm sure many members would disagree. I understand it's not the job of this site to look out for the safety of members. That largely falls on the members. But this site will actively block attempts at info sharing. That's something altogether different.
Tiger, was the above post on topic?