NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Green Gay Is The Right Way
Great Post One Eye, but your glory over the tickets must have made you forget to post pictures of Snatch!! C'mon man!!! I will let you off the hood tho, as your past efforts have been outstanding.

Olivia, I am going to have to spank your little ass!! Or maybe dickslap you and ask you how you like Big Ben now Baby!! Big Ben is my pet name for my Monster Cock.

I am glad Shcaub is Ready to Go!!!

Satin, I love your knew title under you avatar. Strip Club "Snatch" King!!! Fucking Awesome!!! Originally Posted by Daddio

Mmmm Quit Talkin About It & Be About It Ijs
Hopefully "Big Ben" will be on the prowl early next week baby!!

Got a few training camp tickets yesterday but could not get the weekend days as they were sold out before the ticketmaster system would let me in. Rigged!!! Camp opens in a little over a week!!! I want to check out the new recievers and Mercilus!!
  • Satin
  • 07-19-2012, 04:59 PM
Well we asked for football, now we got it boys, I'm so fucking excited...

This Saturday is the first exhibition game of the new Houston Lady Oilers, the new team for Houston in the Womens Arena Football Legue. I can't fucking wait!! lol

The coach is Dwayne Ware. It is 8 on 8 full contact. The running back Arianna Hernandez is hot!!!

The game is Saturday at Reliant Arena at 6:30 pm.

Be there!!!
Well we asked for football, now we got it boys, I'm so fucking excited...

This Saturday is the first exhibition game of the new Houston Lady Oilers, the new team for Houston in the Womens Arena Football Legue. I can't fucking wait!! lol
Originally Posted by Satin
Has anyone seen Satin since???
Oh yeah try Arianna Hernandez's house!!
For those of you guys that play fantasy football, I'd like to get some input on this. What do you guys think of taking Jones Drew in the first round? I don't think he's going to have a good year, their QB situation still sucks and there should be 8 in the box in every game against them. Anyone feel different? Most places have him ranked 3rd for RB's and as high as 5th overall.
For those of you guys that play fantasy football, I'd like to get some input on this. What do you guys think of taking Jones Drew in the first round? I don't think he's going to have a good year, their QB situation still sucks and there should be 8 in the box in every game against them. Anyone feel different? Most places have him ranked 3rd for RB's and as high as 5th overall. Originally Posted by TheDon
I think it depends on your draft strategy and how your league is set up. If you go on gross points, MJD will probably not even crack the top 30 in the league over for all positions.

But let's face it, nobody goes on gross points. If you have a typical 2 RB lineup with one flex, then it puts a premium on backs and receivers. In that case, I think MJD is a solid top 15, maybe top 10 pick in a non-PPR league. If you are in a big league, definitely first round. In a 6-8 team league, he could slip to second. Ithink his value is lower if you are in a PPR league though.

I think that what you are saying about him not having a good year is a stretch. He had a lousy team around him last year too but was a solid performer.

I think the thing that probably works against him the most is that he goes against some tough defenses this year. 8 men in the box against the Ravens is a daunting proposition for any back...
  • Trey
  • 07-24-2012, 09:31 AM
For those of you guys that play fantasy football, I'd like to get some input on this. What do you guys think of taking Jones Drew in the first round? I don't think he's going to have a good year, their QB situation still sucks and there should be 8 in the box in every game against them. Anyone feel different? Most places have him ranked 3rd for RB's and as high as 5th overall. Originally Posted by TheDon
Speaking of fantasy football are we gonna have a league? NFL dot com has a good app and worked very well for me anyone interested?
Speaking of fantasy football are we gonna have a league? NFL dot com has a good app and worked very well for me anyone interested? Originally Posted by trey
Love to. Could use another league this year. Let me know if you get a group together. I'll be Ike and Bidtex would be game too...
Love to. Could use another league this year. Let me know if you get a group together. I'll be Ike and Bidtex would be game too... Originally Posted by Rubchasertx
Yeah, he would!
Count me in....i lost a league and i need another one!!!!
  • Satin
  • 07-24-2012, 08:12 PM
This is gonna be good. Pm's and texts being sent...

PS: She let me leave finally Money. She's good!!!
Who in the fuck is that on your avatar? Get her in this thread....immediately!!!
I think it depends on your draft strategy and how your league is set up. If you go on gross points, MJD will probably not even crack the top 30 in the league over for all positions.

But let's face it, nobody goes on gross points. If you have a typical 2 RB lineup with one flex, then it puts a premium on backs and receivers. In that case, I think MJD is a solid top 15, maybe top 10 pick in a non-PPR league. If you are in a big league, definitely first round. In a 6-8 team league, he could slip to second. Ithink his value is lower if you are in a PPR league though.

I think that what you are saying about him not having a good year is a stretch. He had a lousy team around him last year too but was a solid performer.

I think the thing that probably works against him the most is that he goes against some tough defenses this year. 8 men in the box against the Ravens is a daunting proposition for any back... Originally Posted by Rubchasertx
I'm in a 12 league team. I guess it would be best to get him in the first round, after thinking about it the last few days. RB's are going to be hard to get this season, it looks like. And he probably will have a better year this season.

I'd be down for a league here
Alright guys, I've created a league on NFL.com, I've only used ESPN in the past, but this will be a private league so your names won't be made public, so if you already have a profile on NFL.com with you real name, it's all good. But if you don't have an NFL.com account yet, I would suggest using a fake name just for the hell of it. I'm "TheDon" on there as well.

The league's name is: Dopey'sFanClub
Send me a PM for the password. I'm going to send the password those who have requested to be in the league so far (Me, Rubchasertx, Trey, BigTex, Easy-E, and Satin) I'm looking to get Daddio and Willy as well, that would make it 8 teams.

if we can get enough members, we can make it 10 or 12 teams. And there are a lot of members here I haven't yet mentioned (Dickem Down, JaD, SoulMaine, etc.) We could probably get to 12 if we wanted...

The rules are standard, except we are going to end on week 16 instead of week 17 (Because players get benched so it's always a mess). Playoffs will be 2 week match-ups during weeks 13-14 and then 15-16. We will also use the "No drop list" which are players you can't drop based on the NFL Fantasy. (Basically, if you have guys like Megatron and Foster, and if they are not injured, you cannot drop them). We will do a live draft (The date I picked was just to create the league, I will change it when the time comes and we decide on a date). But it's best to do it a week before the season starts so we know who's playing and who's not.

Questions?...

EDIT: We can actually have up to a 20 team league... I think we should just do 2 groups of 10 if it reaches that point ..
And oh yeah, send me your emails...
I'll try not to completely suck at this, no promises though.

Also, there will be 2 divisions, tie-breakers will be decided by "Points for." And the names I came up for the divisions are the names of famous Combat sports fighters, I want the division names to always be combat fighters. So that means Boxers, MMA Fighters, or Pro Wrestlers. I picked Don Frye and Mike Tyson for the first two names. I think the winner each year gets to pick the following years names'. What do you guys think of that idea?

Also, I don't know if we are doing this for cash or just fun/bragging rights right now. But lets worry about this later
I'll win this one just like the rest of my leagues