For those who need proof of election fraud....

And this;

If the bios passwords were leaked, then Gena Griswold’s team leaked the passwords.

If the passwords were stolen, then Gena Griswold was not keeping the passwords securely.

Gena Griswold has compromised Colorado Elections either way.
More

Why is Gena Griswold raiding houses and offices?
Is she trying to frame others for her own mistake?
Criminals are gonna be criminals

Will Colorado’s County Clerks all fall into line now that Gena Griswold has demonstrated that she will use her office to attack her political enemies?
I know this is a couple weeks old, but in case others like I didn't see it the first time around:

"The right-wing media organization One America News Network presented a Long Island swing-set installer as an "expert mathematician" who claimed to uncover evidence that the 2020 election was rigged."

There's your smoking gun, Zombies!

"In the interview, Solomon said he conducted a mathematical analysis showing that the results in Fulton County, Georgia, 'can only have been done by an algorithm.' "

Unfortunately for QAnon & their ilk:

"Solomon is not an 'expert mathematician" but "was in fact a convicted felon with no college degree.' "

"A person who appeared to be Solomon was arrested in 2016 on drug-related charges and served two years in prison"

Oh, and the basic data Solomon used for his "analysis" seems to be numbers he himself created since they don't match the Republican certified numbers. But Trump Zombies will, within the next 24 hours, likely claim the Chinese hacked Solomon's education records and prison records to defame him. Fake News at it's best! But never let a little reality get in the way of a good RWW conspiracy rant.

https://www.businessinsider.com/domi...ng-sets-2021-8 Originally Posted by Old-T

Too bad you didn't think to check the sources where you read this. How sad, how terribly sad that you believe the propaganda.

It would be advisable for you to subscribe to other newspapers, and watch other types of television and radio news that would provide you with a much different narrative.

Your behavior is funny, not as in funny queer, not as in funny like a clown, as in funny stupid because it seems you haven't got your facts documented.

I don't know whether to laugh at your comments because they are stupid, or cry at your comments because it shows how misinformed you truly are.

When you just repeat what has been presented to you, one truly has no idea of the subject matter.

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/38518

Dominion is going to need some My Pillows. I don’t think they’ll be sleeping good.

Dominion is going to need some My Pillows. I don’t think they’ll be sleeping good. Originally Posted by bambino

Think again. They'll sleep fine. You can keep dreaming though. Hey, you ever get that pot of gold? Remember all the steps to get it?

SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT: FACTS & RUMORS

https://www.dominionvoting.com/elect...cord-straight/

All U.S. voting systems must provide assurance that they work accurately and reliably as intended under federal and state certification and testing requirements. In addition to multiple layers of testing and certification, as well as chain of custody controls, all Dominion systems use paper ballots or paper records for auditing. An unsubstantiated claim about the deletion of 2.7 million pro-Trump votes that was posted to the Internet and spread online has been taken down and debunked by fact-checkers.

U.S. Election Assistance Commission

https://www.eac.gov

Dominion is going to need some My Pillows. I don’t think they’ll be sleeping good. Originally Posted by bambino
Think again. They'll sleep fine. You can keep dreaming though. Hey, you ever get that pot of gold? Remember all the steps to get it?

SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT: FACTS & RUMORS

https://www.dominionvoting.com/elect...cord-straight/

U.S. Election Assistance Commission

https://www.eac.gov Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
From Dominion? China owned Dominion? Are you that gullible???? That’s like asking John Dillinger if he robbed banks.
MJ’s SYMPOSIUM TAKEAWAY

I watched roughly 50% of it between work &… Well work ��.

Mike Lindell… That man… God bless that man. That man epitomizes what the American Dream is about & what it means to be a true PATRIOT. He is fighting his ass off for our country, sacrificing his wealth, his legacy, & his safety. HERO & PATRIOT ����!

RET U.S. ARMY COLONEL PHIL WALDRON:
WOW! His “YOUR WAKE UP CALL” Video (WATCH HERE) was sooooo good! It connected so many dots regarding how the entire U.S. election system is controlled by private equity firms and foreign money (i.e. George Soros & China etc). He was also responsible for creating the “RED TEAM”. More on that later.

TINA PETERS:
God bless her & keep her in your prayers. She is a brave woman. Tina Peters is an election official for Mesa County, in Colorado. Supposedly she was investigating her boss, the Secretary of State, Jenna Griswold, for election fraud.

Jenna Griswold, THE SECRETARY OF STATE is solely responsible for keeping what’s called “bios passwords”, which were leaked via photo, supposedly on a “Right Wing” social media site. It appears now that Jenna Griswold is trying to frame Tina Peters for leaking the passwords, but Jenna is solely responsible for them in the first place.

Jenna Peters must have contacted Lindell’s team. Lindell flew her to the Symposium to tell her side of the story BEFORE the media could smear her name! BRILLIANT! On her way there, the Secretary of State raided Tina’s office and later others, Mafia style. HUGE SCANDAL!

CAPTAIN SETH KESHEL:
TG ACCOUNT

Seth Keshel is an Election Fraud Expert & a certified ROCKSTAR after this. He went over in great detail the statistical impossibilities of the 2020 election results based on historical data & hard analysis. (WATCH HERE)

Seth also confirmed that Greg Abbott, the Governor of Texas will move forward with an FORENSIC AUDIT! BOOM! (ARTICLE)

Related—Texas Senate passed GOP election integrity bill after an unsuccessful Democrat filibuster ends after 15 hours. (ARTICLE)

CODEMONKEY:

Asked to be on the “RED TEAM” to try to discredit Lindell’s data. The “technical difficulties” were due to server attacks. Apparently he received a lot of information last minute & did not have time to analyze & could not run the correct tools. He revealed a shocking image containing “de-hardening” folder (“hardening” means “reinforcing against attack, so “de-hardening means weakening), allowing the server to be attacked more easily.
(CM SYMPOSIUM BREAKDOWN)

PCAPS AKA PACKET CAPTURES:
Colonel Phil Waldron confirmed on OAN that they got only a small piece of what was intended due to the most important member of the group involved had a medical emergency, a “cardiac event”. And only a small portion of the information was examined. He shared that the project, 37 terabytes of data, will take about a month to decrypt & organize.

Very interesting ��. The MAIN PERSON had a “cardiac event” and couldn’t make it, which resulted in not being able to see more of the information. I truly believe White Hats expended some of the enemies ammunition & exposed a HUGE scandal along with gaining ALOT of media coverage.

DR. SHIVA:

Dr. Shiva discovered that Twitter built a special portal offered to certain governmental entities so that government officials can flag and delete content they dislike for any reason, as part of what they call their “Twitter Partner Status.” (ARTICLE)

REWATCH DAY 1
REWATCH DAY 2

THE PROFESSOR
(HIGHLIGHTS)

FINAL THOUGHTS:

The Symposium was well put together. Some very powerful messages from Red Blooded American Patriots. I noticed a lot of former military there helping, which is always a good thing. Flynn was supposed to be there today?
��

Over all, this Symposium had too much information to ignore. ALL 50 states had state representatives there, which is a BIG DEAL! More and more people are starting demand forensic audits. Also, we gained A TON of RED PILL MEMES to use on Social Media. We also can’t forget that our friend https://t.me/KanekoaTheGreat was highlighted!

So in other words. A bunch of nuts claiming nut shit. Gotcha.
So in other words. A bunch of nuts claiming nut shit. Gotcha. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Ignorance is a choice. We know what choice you’ve made.

I feel sorry for Mike Lindell. He made a total ass out of himself at his symposium, at the end saying Antifa was trying to infiltrate the event. The long-awaited proof he was supposed to present proving election fraud turned out to be a huge zero. As expected by most.

And so it continues. 8+ months since the election and absolutely no proof that any type of significant voter fraud occured during the 2020 election. I am waiting with breathless anticipation for the final report from the Cyber Ninja turtles.
I feel sorry for Mike Lindell. He made a total ass out of himself at his symposium, at the end saying Antifa was trying to infiltrate the event. The long-awaited proof he was supposed to present proving election fraud turned out to be a huge zero. As expected by most.

And so it continues. 8+ months since the election and absolutely no proof that any type of significant voter fraud occured during the 2020 election. I am waiting with breathless anticipation for the final report from the Cyber Ninja turtles. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
A huge zero? Nah a major wake up call for the thieves that stole the election and the deep state. Gonna order 2 more pillows today!