YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

STRAW MAN
STRAW MAN

...double post...but worth repeating
  • WTF
  • 08-15-2015, 12:01 AM

"If a woman makes me live up to my username perfectly, it's going to be impossible for me to see a mommy tummy." -- herfacechiar

WHERE, in THAT statement, do I declare that mommy tummies are attractive? Where in that statement, or any of my other statements, do I make that statement or claim?

. Originally Posted by herfacechair
So you do not find mommy tummies attractive?.. but if you do not see them you're fine that they have one, as long as you don't see it? Is that wtf you are trying to say herface? I'm musing now....you do realize that this is a musing thread?

Sounds to me like you could also say that if you fucked a tranny and did not notice her pecker you'd be as happy as pig in slop if she lived up to your username!

STRAW MAN

...double post...but worth repeating Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Me thinks herface's grand-pappy was the Scarecrow and passed his brain cells down the lineage line.
That boy loves him some straw men!
WTF: So you do not find mommy tummies attractive?.. but if you do not see them you're fine that they have one, as long as you don't see it? Is that wtf you are trying to say herface?

Once again, you ignored my questions. Until you answer the questions I've asked you here, and on previous threads, you don't have a leg to stand on asking me any questions. Go back and answer the question that I've asked you, truthfully, factually, per the parameters I set, before you ask me any questions.

Second, the point that I made here has nothing to do with whether mommy tummies are attractive or not, or whether they're desirable or not. The crux of my statement is this:

"That was a reassurance to the woman out there who are conscious about a specific part of their bodies. It had nothing to do with defending the mommy tummy, or arguing against it." -- herfacechair

WTF: I'm musing now....you do realize that this is a musing thread?

No, you're not musing on this thread. You're being the usual "WTF," speaking at length of things you know little about, and trying to backpedal and pretend that your backpedaled position has consistently your position.

WTF: Sounds to me like you could also say that if you fucked a tranny and did not notice her pecker you'd be as happy as pig in slop if she lived up to your username! (STRAWMAN)

It appears to me that you have problems grasping concepts explained via simple English.

First, you're inferring something from my statements that is not supported by any of my posts here. You're using your usual strawman argument, inventing something that you wished I was saying, then addressing that, instead of addressing something that I actually said, or something that I'm actually communicating.

This is nothing but an attempt, on your part, to save face after realizing how erroneous your assumptions were earlier in this thread. But, you couldn't realize that you were wrong, with grace. In the usual vindictive mood that you've displayed on the other threads, you took that as an opportunity to strike back.

Second, what part of herfacechair do you have a problem understanding? Better yet, how is it that you are having extreme problems grasping basic concepts? As most women here have figured out, and you haven't, my username involves DATY from beneath. Anybody with half a brain would understand that term to mean something involving what a natural born woman has, but not what a tranny has.

My fetish, the way it is, would not be what I want it to be without a natural vagina involved.

Third, leave it to somebody like you to bring in "trannies" into the discussion. But again, your arguments have consistently been gay, and this appears to be a Freudian slip on your part. Leave your gay and tranny fantasies to yourself.

WTF: Me thinks herface's grand-pappy was the Scarecrow and passed his brain cells down the lineage line. That boy loves him some straw men! (Inductive fallacy: projecting one's own traits onto the opposition)

You need to quit posting as if you appear to be the result of generations of inbreeding before you even try to describe how other people's grandparents were.

But, to demonstrate how much sadistic pleasure I take in dismantling people like you, let's continue on from the simple "strawman" explanation that I gave above.

A strawman is another form of effigy. In fact, many effigies were made out of straw, in the pattern of a scarecrow. A scarecrow is an effigy of the human, and so on. During times of emotional tension, some people banded their frustrations on these effigies pretending that they were the actual person represented by the effigy.

Let's bring this around to your argument. You've adapted the strategy, in argument, to build armies of strawmen. Then, you spend time knocking these strawmen down, one after another. You do this to give yourself a false sense of validity in this exchange.

But the reality is that you consistently dodge the actual argument, statement, or even questions. You know, as well as I do, that if you were to address what I'm actually talking about, you would actually have to demonstrate some sort of integrity.

We can't have that now can't we WTF?

For you, defeating your strawmen is a way for you to not only overcome your failures in this debate, but also your failures in life. So do keep them coming, I take sadistic pleasure in taking you apart. You of all people should know that I never tire of this.
  • WTF
  • 08-16-2015, 06:24 PM
WTF: . Anybody with half a brain would understand that term to mean something involving what a natural born woman has, but not what a tranny has.

My fetish, the way it is, would not be what I want it to be without a natural vagina r] Originally Posted by herfacechair
So if you ate the vagina of a man that turned his penis inside out into a vagina and you thought it was natural born vagina...you'd be cool with that just like you are cool with momma tummies to assure men who have turned their penis into vaginas...like you want to assure women with momma tummies you are cool with then as long as you do not have to look at them. Sounds like you'd fuck anything if you were blind!.

Shit if the Lord happened to strike you deaf too, you could then eat out a deep voiced tranny who had a extra long clit.
WTF: So if you ate the vagina of a man that turned his penis inside out into a vagina and you thought it was natural born vagina...you'd be cool with that (STRAWMAN + REPEAT POINT)

Were you dropped on your head numerous times when you were younger?

Again, what I said:

"My fetish, the way it is, would not be what I want it to be without a
natural vagina" -- herfacechair

All right, do you see what I bolded in my quoted statement? It starts with an "n," do you see it? It should be easy to spot, as it sticks out like a sore thumb. Keyword, "natural." If you don't see it, please hire an interpreter who could translate that into retard terms so you could hopefully understand it.

Natural, as in naturally occurring, as in occurring the way Mother Nature trends it to occur.

When someone does, as you described in your cluelessness above, they remove the "naturalness" about this. Artificially constructed vagina is not "natural," but artificial. My statement is clear as to whether this would happen or not, it wouldn't.

Unlike you, I only go for natural women.

Since I abide by my own parameters when it comes to my fetish, or sexual activities, your scenario is not applicable, as it would not happen.

The major fact that this would not happen is proof that it would not be cool with me.

WTF: just like you are cool with momma tummies (REPEAT POINT)

What I said:

"That was a reassurance to the woman out there who are conscious about a specific part of their bodies. It had nothing to do with defending the mommy tummy, or arguing against it." -- herfacechair

WTF: to assure men who have turned their penis into vaginas.. (STRAWMAN + REPEAT POINT)

There is no assuring going on in this equation. The only thing that's happening is you repeating yourself like parrot. In fact, reading your posts gives me this impression:

AAAAAHHHHRRK! POLLY WANNA CRACKER! (whistle) AAAAAAAHHHHRRRK, POLLY WANNA CRACKER! (whistle whistle).

WTF: .like you want to assure women with momma tummies you are cool with then as long as you do not have to look at them. (REPEAT POINT)

What I said:

Now, stay with me now... FOCUS!

I know that I'm asking you to do something that's causing you extreme migraines, but you need to pay attention. Nowhere in that statement do I indicate whether I'm cool, or not cool, with the mommy tummy. That wasn't the purpose of the statement.

WTF: Sounds like you'd fuck anything if you were blind!. (STRAWMAN)

All based on the statement:

"If a woman makes me live up to my username perfectly, it's going to be impossible for me to see a mommy tummy." -- herfacechiar

The fact that you would bring this from something from a fetish, to me using my penis in intercourse, speaks volumes to your desperation in this exchange. You simply do not know what you're talking about.

This is not "musing," but desperation and disintegration on your part.

WTF: Shit if the Lord happened to strike you deaf too, you could then eat out a deep voiced tranny who had a extra long clit. (WTF's Freudian slip, his own fantasy projected onto opposition)

Tell that one brained celled operation of yours to quit trying to take you over and to start doing its job, so that you will quit sounding like a retarded ghost possesses you as you type. Or, is this a case of your mother using your mouth as a toilet bowl, and you're here spewing her poo all over this thread?

I'd say it's a combination, given your performance on this thread so far.

Again, keep your gay/tranny fantasies to yourself.
  • WTF
  • 08-16-2015, 07:16 PM

"

"If a woman makes me live up to my username perfectly, it's going to be impossible for me to see a " vagina that used to be a weenie." -- herfacechiar

or] Originally Posted by herfacechair
fify

(Fixed To Reflect What I Actually Said)

"If a woman makes me live up to my username perfectly, it's going to be impossible for me to see a mommy tummy." -- herfacechiar Originally Posted by herfacechair
OK, I admit, I'm projecting my own traits onto the people that I'm arguing with. So, whatever it is I say about others, know that I'm talking about myself.

Right now, I'm on the computer even though I'm not supposed to. I cheeked my medication, then snuck out of my room again. Snuck out of my room again, you ask? Well, I did this before.

You see, last night, we had our evening medication pass. But, I did not want to take mine. So, when the nice people in the white lab coats gave me my medicines, I used my tongue to stash them underneath my tongue and between my upper teeth and my upper mouth.

So, when the nice young fella's, in the white lab coats, checked to make sure that I took my medications, they saw nothing. When I got to my room, I spit them into the garbage. Later on, I had this powerful urge to go wandering. I ended up in the day room.

There was nobody there. So, I got into the middle of the day room, and did what I wanted to do. This would make me feel free. I spread my legs a little bit while standing, then I hung my arms loose on either side. Then, I violently shook my upper body back and forth, leaving my arms to swing back and forth via momentum, while opening my eyes wider, and with my head slightly tilted to the side.

"This is fun," I thought, as I allowed my drool to drain down my lips and chin, "I felt freeeeeeee!" I was having so much of a blast that I kept doing this, shaking back and forth, arms swinging front and back. To make things more exciting, I added my own noises. I listened to my noises as they bounced off the wall as I shook my upper body front and back while keeping my legs anchored and still.

That's when the nice young folk, in the nice white lab coats, came out and came after me. "Oh dear," I thought, "they're coming to cart me away, ja, ja, they're going to take me away, je, je, to happy crazy land!"

Well, I felt a little "prick" than it was "lights out."
Originally Posted by WTF
(Fixed to reflect how WTF comes across to normal, critical thinking, people.)

In the middle of an interview:

WTF: What do you mean I don't look like a vetr-ran? Do you not see my BDU pants?

SOMF Sally: Those pants don't necessarily determine veteran status.

Narrator: WTF pulls his ACU boonie hat out of his cargo pockets, and puts it on his head. With a raspy voice, he continues...

WTF: I served in Beirut, Lebanon, from 1981 to 1984.

Narrator: WTF catches his breath and continues with his raspy voice...

WTF: I was a United States Navy SEAL!

Narrator: WTF catches his breath again, widens his eyes, then continues with his raspy voice...

WTF: I hope THAT convinces you that I'm a vetr-ran!

SOMF Sally: Anybody could claim that they did one thing or another , where is your DD 214?

WTF: I guess you missed the point about what I said, especially with my having my beard. I'll show you... I laugh like vetr-ran! Perhaps this will convince you that I'm a vetr-ran!

Narrator: WTF grooms his beard, works up some energy, widens his eyeballs, then he lets out what he thinks is a veteran laugh....

WTF: HAAAAHHH (snort/honk) HAAAAAAAHHHH (snort/honk) [repeated over and over again, with that insane look on his face].

Narrator: WTF stops laughing. The room is completely silent... WTF looks at everybody in the room, and everybody around the interview table, still sporting that crazy look on his face.

WTF: Now are you guys convinced that I'm a vetr-ran?

Other interviewee: Sorry, there's no "veteran laugh" or "laughs like a veteran. We also don't go around wearing vests with military patches or uniform pants, shirt, etc. We don't need that stuff to remind us of what we already know. If anything, you just let out a Squidward laugh.

WTF: AAAAAARRRRHHHHK! POLLY WANNA CRACKER! (whistle), AAAAAAAARRRRRRHHHHK! POLLY WANNA CRACKER! (whistle whistle).

Narrator: WTF started to really panic. Nobody believed his efforts to fool them into thinking that he was a Beirut Veteran. More drastic measures were needed.

WTF: Why is it that nobody questions me when I shop at Walmart while wearing my fatigues, including bonnie hat and pants, my leather biker vest with all my military patches, and my beard, about my vetr-an status? I come over here and all of a sudden I'm questioned?

Narrator: To be continued...
  • WTF
  • 08-20-2015, 12:27 PM

Narrator: To be continued... Originally Posted by herfacechair
Please do ....but try and make sense next time. People like short and to the point posts. Like yours below

"If a woman makes me live up to my username perfectly, it's going to be impossible for me to see a vagina that used to be a weenie" -- fixed by WTF for herfacechiar

WTF: Please do ....

My replying to you is almost as guaranteed as death and taxes, you know that. That goes without saying.

WTF: but try and make sense next time. People like short and to the point posts. Like yours below

first, I do make sense, I've always made sense in every one of these posts that I made. The problem isn't with the way I'm generating these posts. The problem is with people like you, who have problems understanding simple, basic, English.

I know for fact that fifth-graders could understand the posts that I generate. So, the next time someone asks you if you're smart as a fifth grader, say, "No." Better yet, hire someone that knows how to speak retard, who can interpret what I say from simple English to "retard," so that you could hopefully understand it.

Second, I do not accommodate people that are stupid enough to keep arguing with me. I could see that you are having a rough time in this exchange. Your reply is nothing but your attempt to set up stress shields. I hammered you good, and you know that. You're trying to dismiss that by demanding that I cut my posts down.

It's as they say, "Life is rough, but it is rougher if you're stupid!"

Third, I've argued with you on and off over the past few years. I've seen you make long posts, long posts that I've also dismantled and proved wrong. Don't sit there and tell people to cut down what they say, when you've been guilty of doing the exact same thing.

Again, I made sense in the last post. You either don't have any sense of humor, or you're mega sensitive.

"Fuck me up the ass, because I'm GHAAAAEEEEEHY!" -- WTF

Second quote fixed to reflect reality. Originally Posted by WTF
Had to quote this before the original post disappeared.

I'm WTF's Mom... his account was unattended.

First, I'd like to apologize; I've been going through my son's computer and have been seeing the sites he visits! I am afraid the things he says here are what he is like in real life. But since he has found this site he has stopped hitting people so often and does not abuse people in our road and at his support work program quite so much.

Please let me give you some background on my son, known as WTF here and maybe you will feel more sympathetic to our tragic situation.

I have had problems with him since his freshman year. My son went through what was labeled "stress induced psychosis" and then severe depression. This was when he hit me often and he'd play with his penis while shouting abuse at people in the street from his bedroom window.

He has been diagnosed with everything from undetermined psychosis, masturbation addiction, Tourette Syndrome, transgender confusion, Bi-polar, OCD, etc. His school diagnosed him with ADHD as early as the third grade. He has been in resource sense first grade. His doctors are now diagnosing him with Asperger's Syndrome. Because of his ritual violence towards me, addiction to masturbation and oppositional behaviors in the mornings, he has a tendency to be tardy.

Almost every morning would be the same. I'd have to drag him to the car, with him kicking and screaming every morning, after I'd force him into boys clothing. He loves his sister's clothes!

I have homeschooled him for his last 4 years. Each year I registered him into the schools, just to have him show up late too many days. As usual, they filed charges against him, and I'd have to remove him from the school and home school him.

He is still having a lot of anxiety about the transition from the house to the car and then to his mentally challenged supported employment program. He has outgrown me and I can no longer pick him up and force him. He is being chronically late again and they are already threatening to put me in jail and/or him in the asylum.

If the judge in my town were helpful or reasonable, I would trust his judgment. He is not. Even the sheriffs' department in my area is filing complaints against him. The person in charge of the developmentally challenged adult program in my state suggested that I give him up to the state. They told me that they have the services he needs and that I'm not knowledgeable to provide.

The only group home, in my area for adults, is for those who are violent, addicted to drugs, or coming out of prison. I am afraid someone in that home would hurt him, or that he might end up in the asylum. I will end up having to take him out and pamper him.

This work program is his chance to become social. He is trying so hard and wants to go so bad. But he isn't able to overcome the transitional problems. Putting the red and green wires in the Ziploc bags confuses the hell out of him, and causes him to have headaches. He seems to have consistent trouble folding and unfolding boxes.

On top of that, he consistently gets lost at his work place. I've asked his support staff to color code the inside of the building. That move helped, as he can get around there now. They've also made him a color coded schedule to help him coordinate time, activity, and location. Even with those precautions, the support staff calls every time they can't find him at his work place.

If I could only help him understand that the medicine is there for him to feel good, and be nice, he wouldn't have problems with his social life. He keeps placing the meds under his tongue, then spitting them out when he's out of my sight.

So you see, he has it hard back here, and ECCIE is the only place he gets attention. Every time I see him post on ECCIE, I know that he's cheeking his medications. I think it's that retarded ghost that possesses him that makes him cheek his medications. If you guys could give me a contact number for a good exorcist, I'd very much appreciate it. Together we might be able to solve this. I might even get him to go back and finish high school. It'll mean so much to me, and even more to him.
Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 08-21-2015, 07:27 AM
Please do ....but try and make sense next time. People like short and to the point posts. Like yours below

"If a woman makes me live up to my username perfectly, it's going to be impossible for me to see a vagina that used to be a weenie" -- fixed by WTF for herfacechiar

. Originally Posted by WTF
Let me quote this much more salient point...

You do not care what you fuck as long as her/he can get you off!
You are like:

Mommy Tummy? No problem

He/She? Bend over and I'll close my eyes!

If you service makes me live up to my username , I'm game.

Your actions herfacechair make me live up to my username!
Do keep repeating yourself, parrot, replying to your repeat points with a copy and paste of what I said to you the last time you made those repeat points is making my job easier.

I need someone to translate what herfacechair says into retard terms so that I could understand what he said. I see simple English the same way you people see doctoral level writing. Please have consideration for my small brain.

"Fuck me up the ass, because I'm GHAAAAEEEEEHY!" -- WTF

Fixed to reflect reality. Originally Posted by WTF
WTF: Let me quote this much more salient point...

There's nothing "salient" about the quote you made of what you wish I said. In fact, your revised statements have less value than dog shit. But again, all you do is talk shit. That's all you have, because you're incapable of advancing either an argument or an intelligent statement.

WTF: You do not care what you fuck as long as her/he can get you off! (STRAWMAN + REPEAT POINT)

here's an example of what I'm talking about when I say you cannot advance an intelligent statement, or an argument. Here's what I said earlier in the thread:

"My fetish, the way it is, would not be what I want it to be without a natural vagina involved." -- herfacechair

Anybody, with a brain, would know that what I stated here is a key requirement. Nowhere in that statement does it say that "I do not care what the fuck". I clearly established criteria, if you knew how to read, with the intention of understanding what you were reading, you would not be making your ignorant statements.

I highly recommend that you go back to the school system that graduated you, via pushing you through the grade levels, and sue them for dereliction of duty. That school system wasted the money spent to "educate" you.

WTF: You are like: Mommy Tummy? No problem

What I stated:

WTF: He/She? Bend over and I'll close my eyes! (STRAWMAN + REPEAT POINT)

What I said, to demonstrate that you have reading comprehension problems when it comes to reading simple English. Were you dropped on your head numerous times when you were younger?

Again, what I said:

"My fetish, the way it is, would not be what I want it to be without a
natural vagina" -- herfacechair

All right, do you see what I bolded in my quoted statement? It starts with an "n," do you see it? It should be easy to spot, as it sticks out like a sore thumb. Keyword, "natural." If you don't see it, please hire an interpreter who could translate that into retard terms so you could hopefully understand it.

Natural, as in naturally occurring, as in occurring the way Mother Nature trends it to occur.

When someone does, as you described in your cluelessness above, they remove the "naturalness" about this. Artificially constructed vagina is not "natural," but artificial. My statement is clear as to whether this would happen or not, it wouldn't.

Unlike you, I only go for natural women.

Since I abide by my own parameters when it comes to my fetish, or sexual activities, your scenario is not applicable, as it would not happen.

The major fact that this would not happen is proof that it would not be cool with me.

WTF: If you service makes me live up to my username , I'm game. (STRAWMAN + REPEAT POINT)

Once again, the condition:

My fetish, the way it is, would not be what I want it to be without a natural vagina involved.

Leave it to somebody like you to bring in "trannies" into the discussion. But again, your arguments have consistently been gay, and this appears to be a Freudian slip on your part. Leave your gay and tranny fantasies to yourself.

WTF: Your actions herfacechair make me live up to my username! (LIAR)

Unfortunately for you, the actions that I take, that make you live up to your username, have nothing to do with my username.

What's really making you live up to your username is my consistently hammering you when you would otherwise want me to do something else... Like not force-feeding you your own chopped off ass. You live up to your username every time I force your arse down your throat.

My mother took a huge, hefty dump all over my face!

In case you're wondering if I'm just quoting a movie, of course she did, what's wrong with me? Well, on the bright side, when I went driving right after that, I was able to say that I was legally driving shit faced!

FIXED Originally Posted by WTF
A second post to get YummyMarie closer to when she could start a new page.

This is WTF's mom again. WTF left his ECCIE account open again, he got really excited about putting on his Airsoft uniform, and playing around with his Airsoft rifle.

He's doing different shooting positions from the corners of the house, with a buddy of his taking pictures. He's doing more than just playing soldier. I overheard them talking about doing some photo manipulation to make it look like WTF was firing live rounds. He said something about showing pictures of them being in Iraq fighting ISIS.

His beer gut, that shield that he has attached to the end of this Airsoft rifle, together with the 8TFU way he's wearing his Airsoft uniform, makes him look more like a POG or a State Defense Force wannabe than a grunt.

Speaking of which, for someone with a beer gut, he shouldn't be talking about mommy tummies.

So, if you see photos of him here looking like "Snake Eyes" in OCPs, with claims that he's fighting in Iraq, don't believe it. The aluminum house siding would give it away as his playing soldier in my yard, as opposed to the typical housing that they have in Iraq.

My son has a way of falling short of even his own lowest standards.
Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 08-22-2015, 08:41 AM
Originally Posted by WTF

Let me quote this much more salient point...

You do not care what you fuck as long as her/he can get you off!
You are like:

Mommy Tummy? No problem

He/She? Bend over and I'll close my eyes!

If you service makes me live up to my username , I'm game.

Your actions herfacechair make me live up to my username! Originally Posted by WTF
Just admit ...oh wait you already did....you do not care what a person looks like....as long as they live up to your username!