YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

I need someone to translate what herfacechair says into retard terms so that I could understand what he said. I see simple English the same way you people see doctoral level writing. Please have consideration for my small brain.

"If a woman makes me live up to my username perfectly, it's going to be impossible for me to see a mommy tummy." -- herfacechiar

"Fuck me up the ass, because I'm GHAAAAEEEEEHY!" -- WTF

Fixed to reflect reality. Originally Posted by WTF
WTF: Let me quote this much more salient point...

There's nothing "salient" about the quote you made of what you wish I said. In fact, your revised statements have less value than dog shit. But again, all you do is talk shit. That's all you have, because you're incapable of advancing either an argument or an intelligent statement.

WTF: You do not care what you fuck as long as her/he can get you off! (STRAWMAN + REPEAT POINT)

here's an example of what I'm talking about when I say you cannot advance an intelligent statement, or an argument. Here's what I said earlier in the thread:

"My fetish, the way it is, would not be what I want it to be without a natural vagina involved." -- herfacechair

Anybody, with a brain, would know that what I stated here is a key requirement. Nowhere in that statement does it say that "I do not care what the fuck". I clearly established criteria, if you knew how to read, with the intention of understanding what you were reading, you would not be making your ignorant statements.

I highly recommend that you go back to the school system that graduated you, via pushing you through the grade levels, and sue them for dereliction of duty. That school system wasted the money spent to "educate" you.

WTF: You are like: Mommy Tummy? No problem

What I stated:

"If a woman makes me live up to my username perfectly, it's going to be impossible for me to see a mommy tummy." -- herfacechiar

"That was a reassurance to the woman out there who are conscious about a specific part of their bodies. It had nothing to do with defending the mommy tummy, or arguing against it." -- herfacechair

WTF: He/She? Bend over and I'll close my eyes! (STRAWMAN + REPEAT POINT)

What I said, to demonstrate that you have reading comprehension problems when it comes to reading simple English. Were you dropped on your head numerous times when you were younger?

Again, what I said:

"My fetish, the way it is, would not be what I want it to be without a
natural vagina" -- herfacechair

All right, do you see what I bolded in my quoted statement? It starts with an "n," do you see it? It should be easy to spot, as it sticks out like a sore thumb. Keyword, "natural." If you don't see it, please hire an interpreter who could translate that into retard terms so you could hopefully understand it.

Natural, as in naturally occurring, as in occurring the way Mother Nature trends it to occur.

When someone does, as you described in your cluelessness above, they remove the "naturalness" about this. Artificially constructed vagina is not "natural," but artificial. My statement is clear as to whether this would happen or not, it wouldn't.

Unlike you, I only go for natural women.

Since I abide by my own parameters when it comes to my fetish, or sexual activities, your scenario is not applicable, as it would not happen.

The major fact that this would not happen is proof that it would not be cool with me.

WTF: If you service makes me live up to my username , I'm game. (STRAWMAN + REPEAT POINT)

Once again, the condition:

My fetish, the way it is, would not be what I want it to be without a natural vagina involved.

Leave it to somebody like you to bring in "trannies" into the discussion. But again, your arguments have consistently been gay, and this appears to be a Freudian slip on your part. Leave your gay and tranny fantasies to yourself.

WTF: Your actions herfacechair make me live up to my username! (LIAR)

Unfortunately for you, the actions that I take, that make you live up to your username, have nothing to do with my username.

What's really making you live up to your username is my consistently hammering you when you would otherwise want me to do something else... Like not force-feeding you your own chopped off ass. You live up to your username every time I force your arse down your throat.

My mother took a huge, hefty dump all over my face!

In case you're wondering if I'm just quoting a movie, of course she did, what's wrong with me? Well, on the bright side, when I went driving right after that, I was able to say that I was legally driving shit faced!

FIXED Originally Posted by WTF
Originally Posted by herfacechair
WTF: Just admit ...oh wait you already did.... (STRAWMAN + REPEAT POINT)

First, I did not admit to anything that supports your argument. The only thing I did is explain my position counter to your deliberate misunderstanding of it.

Second, you're assuming that you are "right," quotation marks used strongly, and laughable, when you demanded that I "admit" to something that is not the case.

That's like demanding that someone here "admits" to Santa clauses "existence."

WTF: you do not care what a person looks like....as long as they live up to your username! (STRAWMAN + REPEAT POINT)

Where, in any of the statements I made, do I specifically state, word for word, that I do not care what the person looks like as long as they make me live up to my username? In fact, a simple look at my reviews would show you how the statement is erroneous.

Go ahead, nobody will penalize you for searching for the facts, a look at all my reviews would show women within a specific type range.

The cold hard fact is that if your statement were "true," quotation marks used strongly, as you have yet to present the truth in this thread, the reviews that I have done reflect don't support your assumption.

But, I'm not holding my breath expecting you to do simple research.

In fact, researching the facts to you is like expecting Superman to look for and obtain kryptonite. You act like you have an extreme allergic reaction to the facts.

I'm still waiting for you to answer all the questions I've asked you.

Instead of pulling crap out of your arse; how about backing your statements with facts, not with your misinterpretation of what I said? I know you won't, but I will ask because your failure to do so speaks volumes.
I'm having a blast doing this.

You people dared to question my claims of being a veteran? Well, coming soon, photos of me in Iraq fighting against ISIS. Once I show those photos, it's "game over." You people are difficult, refusing to believe my veteran laugh, my military pants and boonie hat, my leather vest with military patches on them, my beard, and so on.

Well, these pictures of me in Iraq fighting against ISIS will make you guys feel shame. It's about game over for your people.

You people need to be more like those Walmart shoppers, they never question me when I dress like that while shopping at Walmart.
Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 08-23-2015, 07:06 AM
Please do ....but try and make sense next time. People like short and to the point posts. Like yours below

"If a woman makes me live up to my username perfectly, it's going to be impossible for me to see a vagina that used to be a weenie" -- fixed by WTF for herfacechiar

. Originally Posted by WTF

I'm having a blast doing this. Originally Posted by herfacechair
I bet you are!

Which do you prefer, A Mommy Tummy or a penis turned inside out into a natural vagina living up to your username?

Yummy, how do you feel about BBCR on the first date?
Yummy, how do you feel about BBCR on the first date? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Ummmm....
Yummy, how do you feel about BBCR on the first date? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Mmmmm.... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
FIFY.
I wonder if they do doubles.
Just looking at them makes me hungry and not in a sexual way.
I'll give each of them a sammich, afterward.

I'm gallant, that way.
Wow, been a whole lot of weirdness on YM's thread!
  • WTF
  • 08-24-2015, 11:56 AM
Wow, been a whole lot of weirdness on YM's thread! Originally Posted by crimson
Lot of musing going on for sure... Damn herfacechair made an interesting observation.

What about you crimson ? Do you agree with herfacechair? Hell with herfacechair logic, it really does not matter if a guy sucks your dick as long as you close your eyes and it feels good!

Discuss your feelings on the matter.

Heh...
  • WTF
  • 08-24-2015, 02:21 PM
Heh... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You gonna have to pm herfacechair and tell him to just move on...you know i can play pingpong with this for years!
And it appears, so can he.