Inquiries and Impeachment of Trump

Tom guy said it last night "trail by public opinion is the goal "
Poor Jax, still looking/wishing for that next big gotcha that just never comes that will bring Trump down.

And now he even has to come to grips with the fact that the impeachment ramp up and final vote might actually be swinging the polls in favor of Trump. Originally Posted by eccielover
What network is reporting the impeachment of the fat lying bastard is over?

I suspect you pray for just that, but it ain’t happening. Lots more on the way.
j666 will never acknowledge that the impeachment partisan DPST process and the DPST lies might swing voters opinion against them. Not to him/herself - or anyone.

DPST's have no regard for voters - any non-elite DPST's are simply "deplorables" who should exist only to serve the DPST elite, and certainly never have a voice in governance. Originally Posted by oeb11
You’re a goddamn liar you don’t know me.
Former White House officials say they feared Putin influenced the president’s views on Ukraine and 2016 campaign

One former senior White House official said Trump even stated so explicitly at one point, saying he knew Ukraine was the real culprit because “Putin told me.”

Two other former officials said the senior White House official described Trump’s comment to them.

The Ukraine theory that has consumed Trump’s attention has now been taken up by Republicans in Congress who are defending the president against impeachment. Top GOP lawmakers have demanded investigations of Ukrainian interference for which senior U.S. officials, including the director of the FBI, say there is no evidence.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...1a9_story.html

For all you trumpsters who believe it’s all over after the Senate Whitewashes the trial. Mark my word, lots more coming
The Ukraine theory that has consumed Trump’s attention has now been taken up by Republicans in Congress who are defending the president against impeachment. Top GOP lawmakers have demanded investigations of Ukrainian interference for which senior U.S. officials, including the director of the FBI, say there is no evidence.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...1a9_story.html

For all you trumpsters who believe it’s all over after the Senate Whitewashes the trial. Mark my word, lots more coming Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Huh? What are you babbling about now, jaxboy?

Did you get your panties all in a wad because trumpy believes something he read in Politico?

Oh dear! Did someone say "no evidence" of Ukrainian interference? A bunch of left-leaning journalists beg to differ! They already spilled the beans 3 years ago!

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ackfire-233446

Try to keep up, jaxboy.
  • oeb11
  • 12-20-2019, 10:25 AM
j666 still believes in Russian collusion - just as Maxine Waters - who just recently spoke - and admitted she had no "Facts" - but was not deterred at all - She Believes in the Russian collusion DPST narrative.

j666 joins the club!
Former White House officials say they feared Putin influenced the president’s views on Ukraine, 2016 campaign

The president’s intense resistance to the assessment of US intelligence agencies that Russia systematically interfered in the 2016 campaign — and the blame he cast instead on a rival country — led many of his advisers to think that Putin himself helped spur the idea of Ukraine’s culpability, said the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe internal discussions.
https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nat...iNP/story.html
Huh? What are you babbling about now, jaxboy?

Did you get your panties all in a wad because trumpy believes something he read in Politico?

Oh dear! Did someone say "no evidence" of Ukrainian interference? A bunch of left-leaning journalists beg to differ! They already spilled the beans 3 years ago!

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ackfire-233446. Originally Posted by lustylad

That’s a typical response from you, posting an article two years old like time has stood still. Old articles and bullshit conspiracy theories aren’t gonna save the fat lying bastard from further humiliation.
  • oeb11
  • 12-20-2019, 11:08 AM
j666 is still dreaming of "conviction" in his Christmas stocking - Except

The DPST political narrative prohibits Christian celebrations.

See- Neil Gorsuch and "Merry Christmas"!
No stocking for j666.
That’s a typical response from you, posting an article two years old like time has stood still. Old articles and bullshit conspiracy theories aren’t gonna save the fat lying bastard from further humiliation. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You idiot, we're talking about how Ukraine intervened in the 2016 election. We're talking about what happened 2-1/2 years ago. That makes older, contemporaneous accounts MORE credible, not less. Now go look up the meaning of the word contemporaneous.

Gawd, are you stupid!!
Excuse me? No one is afraid to pull the trigger? Did they pull the trigger when they had the chance? They could have pilled on perjury if they had any evidence and we can assume that since no perjury charge was made they didn't have the evidence. You sound like Schiff who said for years he had the evidence that nobody else had and when asked to present it, the little weasel tucked his tail and ran.

Obstruction of Justice? Mueller started with 10 and then it was down to 5 and yet the 5 they said they could prove didn't make into the final articles and they did that for "brevity"? Those accusations are dead and buried. With the Horowitz report now out in the open and everybody can see how Schiff and Pelosi and Comey all lied through their teeth, Americans have to be asking themselves if they can believe anything these clowns have to say and you can make all the snide comments you want about the Durham report like you did about the Horowitz report but you won't be laughing when the indictments come down but I will. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

You seem to be ignoring the fact more redactions are soon to be uncovered, the Flynn sentencing, the Gates sentencing, the Conviction of Roger Stone will definitely open some doors locked by trump’s piss boy Barr.

Maybe the Flynn counter intelligence file will be available for publication, volume 1 of the Mueller report mentions the Flynn investigation with heavy redactions.

Go ahead and Whitewash the trial, lots more coming.
You idiot, we're talking about how Ukraine intervened in the 2016 election. We're talking about what happened 2-1/2 years ago. That makes older, contemporaneous accounts MORE credible, not less. Now go look up the meaning of the word contemporaneous.

Gawd, are you stupid!!
Originally Posted by lustylad
Really, because it sounds to me you’re promoting Russian propaganda “Crowdstrike “ horse shit. The Russians attacked the United States of America by interfering in the 2016 election. All the US intelligence agencies agree it was the Russians.

When are you going to understand that fact, goddamn you’re stupid.
Really, because it sounds to me you’re promoting Russian propaganda “Crowdstrike “ horse shit. The Russians attacked the United States of America by interfering in the 2016 election. All the US intelligence agencies agree it was the Russians.

When are you going to understand that fact, goddamn you’re stupid. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
I never mentioned Crowdstrike or the Russians.

NEWSFLASH - Both Ukraine and Russia interfered in 2016. You only want to talk about one of them. You stupidly deny the other, even when libtard journalists put the facts right under your nose. Did you open the link, read and comprehend the Jan. 2017 Politico story?

Your posts just get stupider and stupider.
I never mentioned Crowdstrike or the Russians.

NEWSFLASH - Both Ukraine and Russia interfered in 2016. You only want to talk about one of them. You stupidly deny the other, even when left-leaning journalists put the facts right under your nose. Did you open the link, read and comprehend the Jan. 2017 Politico story?

Your posts just get stupider and stupider. Originally Posted by lustylad
In terms of stupidity, I think he hit rock bottom awhile ago. And never bounced back.
In terms of stupidity, I think he hit rock bottom awhile ago. And never bounced back. Originally Posted by bambino

Debunked Ukraine conspiracy theory is knocked down - again

Subsequently, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs George P. Kent, under questioning, said there was “no factual basis” to any theory of Ukrainian meddling in the 2016 election — while there is ample evidence of Russian interference.

In broad outline, the theory contends, without evidence, that the 2016 hacking of the Democratic National Committee was a setup somehow perpetrated with Ukrainian complicity in which computer records were fabricated to cast blame on Russia. One key figure in this supposed conspiracy: CrowdStrike, a security firm hired by the DNC that detected and analyzed the hack five months before the 2016 election.

https://apnews.com/23c9022665dc40a1a69e613459955112

But, but, but Crowdstrike cried the Cult