YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

• WTF
  • 08-24-2015, 05:11 PM
And it appears, so can he. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
He is so long winded in his posts. Nobody in their right mind would even read past a sentence or two. I think his babysitter pays him by the word to post on here.
I need someone to translate what herfacechair says into retard terms so that I could understand what he said. I see simple English the same way you people see doctoral level writing. Please have consideration for my small brain.

"If a woman makes me live up to my username perfectly, it's going to be impossible for me to see a mommy tummy." -- herfacechiar

"Fuck me up the ass, because I'm GHAAAAEEEEEHY!" -- WTF Originally Posted by WTF

I'm having a blast doing this. Originally Posted by herfacechair
Originally Posted by WTF
WTF: I bet you are!

Yes, I'm having a blast destroying your arguments, I also enjoy watching you react precisely the way I project you'd react based on specific word usages in my replies.

WTF: Which do you prefer, A Mommy Tummy or a penis turned inside out into a natural vagina living up to your username? [STRAWMAN + RED HERRING]

First, until you've answered every question that I've asked you, on the previous threads here as well as on this one, you have no leg to stand on demanding, or requesting, that I answer your questions.

Second, your question is irrelevant as it deliberately misses the point that I made. In fact, if you had a brain, you would know what the statement, from my signature, would mean with regards to your question:

"As long as I have a face, beautiful women have a place to sit." -- herfacechair

In addition to this:

"My fetish, the way it is, would not be what I want it to be without a natural vagina involved." -- herfacechair
WTF: lot of musing going on for sure...

Yes, but not by you. I'm having fun destroying your arguments, and using specific words that I know would cause you to react the way you've been reacting. Arguing with you is like making a puppy chase its own tail. You're chasing your own tail so fast that it's like you're moving with a strobe effect.

WTF: Damn herfacechair made an interesting observation.

Unfortunately, you're having problems understanding English that even a fifth grader could understand. If you were able to understand what you are reading, you'd know exactly what I meant with that observation. If someone asks you if you're as smart as a fifth grader, simply say no.

WTF: What about you crimson ? Do you agree with herfacechair?

Agreeing with me would be agreeing with the facts, logic, and reason. Agreeing with you would require diving headfirst into the pool of delusion.

WTF: Hell with herfacechair logic,

You need to understand what I'm saying before you can determine what my logic is.

It'd only be normal for you to dismiss something that you do not understand. My logic is preferable to your illogical thought process. This is one the reasons to why I have a great time destroying your arguments. I don't feel guilty about beating your small mind around here.

WTF: it really does not matter if a guy sucks your dick as long as you close your eyes and it feels good! [STRAWMAN

First, I provided enough information on this thread, as well as elsewhere here, to make it clear about what I meant by the statement that you quoted:

"If a woman makes me live up to my username perfectly, it's going to be impossible for me to see a mommy tummy." -- herfacechiar

Context is everything, what I also said:

"My fetish, the way it is, would not be what I want it to be without a natural vagina involved." -- herfacechair

From my signature:

"As long as I have a face, beautiful women have a place to sit." -- herfacechair

I've clearly made a distinction between a real woman and a transgender, or male for that matter. I only do my fetish with natural females that fall within a specific category. Anybody with a brain, looking at those three comments, would see that.

WTF: Discuss your feelings on the matter.

Since you don't know WTF you're talking about, it's only natural that you'd want somebody to discuss their feelings, and not the facts.

Heh... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You gonna have to pm herfacechair and tell him to just move on...you know i can play pingpong with this for years! Originally Posted by WTF
Sorry, quitting is never an option for me when it comes to these exchanges.

The chances that the world would freeze over into a ball of ice tonight are much greater than chances that I would "move on" from hammering you. Since you're too dense to figure this out, I'll spell it out for you.

Let "X" be your response to me.
Let "Y" be my response to you.

If "X", then "Y."

Do you see what's happening? This is the pattern that you and I followed on and off since 2010. As long as you reply to me, I'm going to reply to you. It's that simple.

If you want to stop "Y," you need to withdraw "X." In other words:

If not "X," then not "Y."

This isn't rocket science, this is the only way that you can get me to stop hammering you. Based on the previous arguments we been involved with, and on this one, it's plainly obvious that our back and forth, our "playing ping-pong", isn't what you imply.

You should've figured out by now, based on our multiple exchanges on this message board, that I do not give up. I have every intention of continuing to hammer you until you figure out the only way to get me to stop.

You cannot control what I do, but you can control what you do. If you want me to "stop," then you need to stop giving me the excuse to keep hammering you.

Quitting is never an option. Quitting in this case, when I clearly have the upper hand and you don't know WTF you're talking about, is dishonorable and shameful. Since you don't know WTF you're talking about, the only person in this exchange that could "move on," with honor is you.

In fact, the longer you delay taking the right course of action, the more tempting it is to go back and dismantle many of the posts that you've farted earlier in this thread, prior to my jumping in.

I say this because I know you will stubbornly remain in the fight that you've lost, despite continued erosion of what's left of your credibility. I've got your psychological profile categorized and analyzed. The more you reply, the more I refine your psychological profile. The more I refine your profile, I know exactly what to say to cause you to react a specific way.

I've debated online on and off for over a decade, what's another two or three decades of debate? Either way, I'm having a blast doing this. Don't tell me to stop doing things that I have fun doing.

A blast from the past, a question that I asked you in a previous post, so here is a copy and paste of the applicable section for you to answer:

WTF: Second , there were a few that didn't look like the hot chick i went to bed with .... after i sobered up! Hell I've even had a few that immediately did not look as good the minute junior wtf was finished cumming on that mommy tummy....

In your previous reply to me, you stated otherwise. When you said this: "If I'm paying, I look for this..." -- WTF [followed by photo with woman with no mommy tummy]

Were you wrong making that statement? YES [ ] NO [ ]

Answer that per the parameters that I set earlier in this thread.
If WTF knew that I tend to laugh my arse off at some of the things I'm saying to him, while I'm dictating these posts, in anticipation of how he would react:

This is WTF's ex-wife, WTF was he thinking leaving the library computer without logging out of his ECCIE profile?

That knucklehead is full of drama. I just deleted a bunch of photos that he took running around his mom's yard playing G.I. Joe. I also deleted a video from a mounted cam on his helmet. He was running around in the woods pretending to shoot things.

He had those labeled as "Iraq," but they looked too much like the United States to fool anybody.

That's not as bad as when he ate a cheeseburger after coming home from a stomach surgery. I asked him, "WTF are you doing? The doctor told you, 'No solids!'" That retard replied that he just wanted to see if he could push himself to the limits. It wasn't even 10 minutes later that the ambulance was rushing him to the ER. The idiot ruptured his stomach and that did some number to the other organs in his abdominal area.

His doctor wondered if he did that for attention. Seeing how far he could push himself, WTF!? Six weeks in a walker and a colostomy bag attached to him all because he wanted to push himself to the limit with a cheeseburger after stomach surgery! WTF is up with that 'tard?
Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 08-24-2015, 05:43 PM
What i tell ya!

Lot of musing going on for sure... Damn herfacechair made an interesting observation.

What about you crimson ? Do you agree with herfacechair? Hell with herfacechair logic, it really does not matter if a guy sucks your dick as long as you close your eyes and it feels good!

Discuss your feelings on the matter.

. Originally Posted by WTF
Well.... I think that would be dependent on which way the lady would perch herself. A better question --- why in the fuck would you care? There is a lady riding your damn face!!
He is so long winded in his posts. Nobody in their right mind would even read past a sentence or two. I think his babysitter pays him by the word to post on here. Originally Posted by WTF
Says the guy that tends to be long-winded in some of his arguments elsewhere on ECCIE. The only people that complain about me being "long-winded" are the people that I hammer in debate. It works like clockwork.

Also, you're wrong when you claimed that "nobody" in their "right mind" would read beyond a sentence or two. I guarantee you that the people that disagree with you, and the people that don't like you, are reading every word that I read, satisfied that someone like you is getting his arse handed to him.

I remember the first time I hammered you here. One of your longtime oppositions sent me a PM congratulating me for setting you straight.

The women here, who have mommy tummies, who are following this exchange? Yep, you alienated most of these women, I would not be surprised if my replies to you are seen as a form of "payback" for your attitude against them. I would not be surprised if you're a couch potato sporting a gut.

Now, let's take a look at your "babysitter" comment. If a babysitter is being paid to do service, why would a babysitter turn around and pay somebody else to post something? That's coming out of the babysitter's pay. But again, you demonstrated repeatedly that you lack common sense, and would express that kind of opinion.

If anybody would have a babysitter paying him to post online, it'd be you. Just take a look at the number of posts you've made to see how much time you've spent on ECCIE. I guess even the people that know you are symbolically telling you to be a retard elsewhere.

You've taken that advice to heart.

Judging by your attitude on this thread, and on the other ones where I hammered you, I would not be surprised that there is a requirement to babysit you at home, at your job, or anywhere else you do things that impact others. You seem to lack proper judgment.
What i tell ya! Originally Posted by WTF
Predicting that I will generate a reasoned, fact-based, logical argument to destroy your opinions is like predicting that the sun will "rise" in the morning and "set" in the evening.

It doesn't take much to express an opinion, which you've been doing here. If all one has to do is to pull poo out of his arse, not much will be said. Hence, many of your posts here. However, a fact-based, reason, logical argument would require more verbiage, and thus be longer.

Of course, when you generated a long winded post, you didn't do so with facts, reason, and logic. In your case, it just represents you pulling additional volumes of poo from your arse, then flinging it around.
I need someone to translate what herfacechair says into retard terms so that I could understand what he said. I see simple English the same way you people see doctoral level writing. Please have consideration for my small brain.

"Fuck me up the ass, because I'm GHAAAAEEEEEHY!" -- WTF Originally Posted by WTF
It appears that you ignored all of my questions again. Here is one of them, following a statement that you made earlier in this thread:

WTF: Second , there were a few that didn't look like the hot chick i went to bed with .... after i sobered up! Hell I've even had a few that immediately did not look as good the minute junior wtf was finished cumming on that mommy tummy....

In your previous reply to me, you stated otherwise. When you said this: "If I'm paying, I look for this..." -- WTF [followed by photo with woman with no mommy tummy]

Were you wrong making that statement? YES [ ] NO [ ]

Answer that per the parameters that I set earlier in this thread. Then go back and answer the others truthfully, factually, and per the parameters I set related to those questions.

And you haven't addressed these facts:

"As long as I have a face, beautiful women have a place to sit." - herfacechair

"My fetish, the way it is, would not be what I want it to be without a natural vagina involved." - herfacechair

Facts from my mode of operation that contradict your strawman. Do keep keep treating the facts the way superman treats kryptonite.
  • WTF
  • 08-25-2015, 07:49 PM
Condensed version please...

I told you he was long winded Yummy.

Not as committed as I but definitely more verbose.
Yummy, what's your opinion of cunty bitches?
Condensed version please... Originally Posted by WTF
If you want anything more condensed than simple English that a 5th grader could understand, hire a retard interpreter so that he/she could translate what I said into retard terms so that you could hopefully understand what I said.

REPEAT POINT

I told you he was long winded Yummy. Originally Posted by WTF
Again, my destroying your argument with a logical argument doesn't need forecasting. In your case, it's like predicting that the sun will rise tomorrow.

Not as committed as I but definitely more verbose. Originally Posted by WTF
Wrong. I'll keep hammering you until I'm well into my old age. The only way you could claim to be more committed than me in this exchange is if you outlive me.
That's some fucking ignernt shit right there!
  • WTF
  • 08-25-2015, 08:10 PM

Wrong. I'll keep hammering you until I'm well into my old age. The only way you could claim to be more committed than me in this exchange is if you outlive me. Originally Posted by herfacechair
Hammering me? Just as long as i live up to your username ,you'd be game it seems! Calm down son, outliving me btw is not a indicator to commitment.

Damn i finally read a post of yours and right out of the bat you misinterpret causation .