Members You Miss...

Persistence in seeking answers should not be categorized as ignorance.
Sure I should, when ignorance of how this medium works makes that persistence irrelevant...
Wakeup spewing his usual non answer and then carrying on about ignorance and irrelevance is one of my guilty pleasures....
Bloody hell, mind the gap!! Whew

if this in ...fact be a ...tranny ...it be not ...acceptable fer ya ol cucks ta ...mock him er her

...let our ...fun not be at the ...expense of him er her ...choice
if this in ...fact be a ...tranny ...it be not ...acceptable fer ya ol cucks ta ...mock him er her

...let our ...fun not be at the ...expense of him er her ...choice Originally Posted by Plastic Man
fuckin Sensitive Man has appeared!

elg......
fuckin Sensitive Man has appeared!

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund
WHEW...
Ol jimmie Ziggy Starfish always be kinda sweeeeeeeet on chix with dix!.....
Wakeup guys, u all know some chick's have dicks lol
Any chicks with dicks here in members we miss? Haven't looked through the whole list but did see some pics in this thread that could be..
Any chicks with dicks here in members we miss? Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Well we have TS jimmie jammer but but but he/she is still semi-active amongst us!.....
Any chicks with dicks here in members we miss? Haven't looked through the whole list but did see some pics in this thread that could be.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Now THAT deserves a big LOL!

elg......
Any chicks with dicks here in members we miss? Haven't looked through the whole list but did see some pics in this thread that could be.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Could be post of the month! I'm about to do something I swore I'd never do!

LOL!
DDorkmess missing avatard and inbox. Fellas need his presence felt whew
Anyone seen Wakeup? He's mia in upset all of a sudden.

edit add: he has let it be known that he is no fan of the repositories... but c'mon... members you miss is legendary.....
DDorkmess missing avatard and inbox. Fellas need his presence felt whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger

The following errors occurred with your submission:
DDarkness has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove DDarkness from the recipient list and send the message again.
If he "disables"... can I post his pm's from every time he wrote....

check yer pm's......
If he "disables"... can I post his pm's from every time he wrote....

check yer pm's...... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Covered in guideline #21. Any post, at anytime, can result in bancation, for no apparent reason.