Interesting or Funny Show Cases

This is my first post in this thread, but I was both bemused and horrified that a young lady listed "Sushit" as her favorite food. Maybe she should go back to burgers and fries. Originally Posted by awl4knot
Check back it only gets better! LOL Which provider likes "Sushit"?
Picture 14, why do i feel an urge to get out my razor! Originally Posted by Brot
I'd just yank that thing out!
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=160778

This is your part of the world SL, pict 6, does she have 3 tits? Originally Posted by thisguy23
Only "two" but I can see why you might thinck that!
OK, picture 21. (How I made it to 21... I'm not sure, but is that a GOLD TOOTH? Originally Posted by Still Looking
This is my first post in this thread, but I was both bemused and horrified that a young lady listed "Sushit" as her favorite food. Maybe she should go back to burgers and fries. Originally Posted by awl4knot
Picture 14, why do i feel an urge to get out my razor! Originally Posted by Brot
I thought I was the only one looking closely at 14!

Hope you guys aren't running low on material. Showcase updates have been down the past 3 days... Icky issue. I'd like to add a few interesting pics of my own...
I thought I was the only one looking closely at 14!

Hope you guys aren't running low on material. Showcase updates have been down the past 3 days... Icky issue. I'd like to add a few interesting pics of my own... Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
More Brittany pictures.... I just got a woody!
Icky keeps freezing and I can't get them uploaded into my showcase...

Icky keeps freezing and I can't get them uploaded into my showcase...

Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany

Brittany would it be Ok if I gave you my thoughts on each and every picture you just posted! Now I will be honest and put my SL spin on it!
Brittany would it be Ok if I gave you my thoughts on each and every picture you just posted! Now I will be honest and put my SL spin on it! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Double dog dare you.
Ok, here goes....

1) This one says check these BEAutiful legs and makes me want you.
2) This one makes me want to help you get that damn mirror mounted in the bedroom where it belongs and makes me want you.
3) This one shows off that cute ass and that I want you SL look on your face.... makes me want you.
4) This one says I'm ready SL, are you ready? and makes me want you.
5) This one says still not convinced SL? How about this? and makes me want you.
6) This one says check out this wild mane of hair SL, want to tug on it? and makes me want you.
7) This one says SL the bull shit is getting deep so I had to get up on the steps and put on these sexy boots, and makes me want you.

So I'm sure by now you can see where I'm going with this.... I really like that fucking mirror!
Brittany....those are super sexy. Especialy your beautiful sexy face! When I meet you I want to have poker sex. You know go all in!
SL don't do it you will gain the wrath of every woman on ECCIE plus BP.
SL don't do it you will gain the wrath of every woman on ECCIE plus BP. Originally Posted by tucson
A very small price in deed!
OK, picture #6. What do you call that pose?

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=109291

OK, 42 was going to be my second guess!

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=166332