No glove and lots of love - Barebacking in the hobby

But how many TS's are in the hobby vs AA's?

And I don't see TS's, just don't like bigots.
Especially when they should know better.

I said you wouldn't find any stats, because they don't do stats of the prostitution world, just real world. Originally Posted by black sunshine
I didn't see any bigotry in his post, he was just stating the fact that TS's are the highest risk population for HIV/AIDS. As for raw numbers AA'sin recent years have seen the greatest increase in "reported" cases. And to be fair no they don't keep stats purely related to the hobby/prostitution, and while there may not be as many TS's in the hobby as there are AA's or Caucasians, if you look through the reviews there are some guys who see both, there are providers who see both and there is all but certain a lot of bb'ing taking place. With that said all stats are flawed and can't be applied when comes to the hobby/prostitution.
With that said all stats are flawed and can't be applied when comes to the hobby/prostitution. Originally Posted by Golden Man

That incredibly untrue. Some STD studies can be flawed in relation to the hobby when the general public is the focus. But a lot of the studies in this thread deal specifically with the possibly of someone that already has an STD passing it on. Those studies measure the likelihood of someone obtaining an STD from an infected partner, so hobby or not, the statistics are still relevant.

It's frustrating to see people dismiss studies they haven't even read. "Oh it must be wrong because I say so". Assumptions lead to more ignorance.

That incredibly untrue. Some STD studies can be flawed in relation to the hobby when the general public is the focus. But a lot of the studies in this thread deal specifically with the possibly of someone that already has an STD passing it on. Those studies measure the likelihood of someone obtaining an STD from an infected partner, so hobby or not, the statistics are still relevant.

It's frustrating to see people dismiss studies they haven't even read. "Oh it must be wrong because I say so". Assumptions lead to more ignorance. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith
While a lot of the studies in this threadare related to the likelyhood of an infected person infecting someone else. The fact is that the hobby/prostitution is high risk and increases the odds of exposure, especially if precaution isn't practiced. And contrary to what some may be led to believe, stats depend heavily on human intent,collection and input, therefore can't always be relied on as the rule of law. And I'm not judging or being critical on anyone on this board, because I'm on here too.
It's frustrating to see people dismiss studies they haven't even read. "Oh it must be wrong because I say so". Assumptions lead to more ignorance. Originally Posted by Roger.Smith
People only research enough of the material to validate their convictions. "There are none so blind..."
bp, where I'm from a titty baby is a whiney little cry baby scaredy cat that has to run to and/or cling to his mommies titty for protection.

kind of like being afraid to get off the porch and run with the big dogs.

let me also point out that I do enjoy the hell out of clinging to the titty of a beautiful sexy woman like thn and rest of the ladies here.

and I don't want to hear how bbts (yes 't's, not 'f's) followed by cross country auto trips result in death 1 out if 14 million times. Originally Posted by txman123
Finally I'm in the know, thank you for the knowledge.

People only research enough of the material to validate their convictions. "There are none so blind..." Originally Posted by daty/o
This is so true
People only research enough of the material to validate their convictions. "There are none so blind..." Originally Posted by daty/o
I would say it's amazing, but I've seen the same thing on religious based threads and threads about the federal budget. It's a different subject, but the play book is still the same:

*Ignore and dismiss detailed hard data from multiple independent sources when it's available to be scrutinized. Go with your gut and uninformed opinion instead.

*Avoid understanding the process or mechanics of how something actually happens or works.

*Just stick to what you believe no matter what and talk around whatever it is you don't understand.

*Never address contradictions and logic fallacies directly. Repeat your belief without providing anything to back it up.
Lol your bullet points got me rolling on the floor!

Story of the American "sheeple."
One comment on probability, stastics and to a certain extent, human
nature.

Often before and after is assumed to be cause and effect.
The corallary is dismissing cause and effect as simply before and after.

Not sure why I threw that in, just seemed a good time to say it, I've always liked it.
Before you start questioning my profession and until you get a doctorate in pharmacy- please don't think google search is a replacement for 6 years of training- if that were true we wouldn't have the need for pharmacist/MD's/Attorney's- I could google the meaning of a specific law- but that doesn't qualify me as an attorney.

Let me just break something down to you really quick- when I fill a prescription for let's say Valtrex - I know practically with 99.999999999% assurance whether the person has shingles/Herpes before I even counsel the patient- you want to know why? They are dosed differently- When a person has shingles vs Herpes simplex Virus(genital herpes)- both conditions are caused by the Herpes virus but the mg's/frequency/duration are different- that is something a pharmacist is trained to know versus someone who just googles the drug. Also, other factors come in to affect- typically if the person is younger(under 50) more than likely it's genital Herpes-- if it's being prescribed for an older patient- it's typically used for Shingles. If the MD prescribes for 5 or 7 days than I know the person has had an outbreak.

Also, typically when a person is using Valtrex for shingles- it's normally accompanied with other Meds like Gabapentin/Lyrica/Gralise or Horizant and finally a lot of times MD's will add a DX code-layman's term- a Diagnosis code- which in the average set of eyes would like some random numbers, but to a trained perso
n in the medical field we would know exactly the condition- in fact many times MD's write "codes" somewhere on the prescription and I could cover up the drug name and tell the person exactly what they are being treated for just by looking at the number.
So as I stated- enjoy your day- we all take risk(s) in this field- some far more than others and I am glad you like creampies- sometimes we just have to learn that just because we like something doesn't make it safe or right- hell I hate paying taxes- but I know full well the consequences if I don't pay my taxes. I will digress from this topic. Notice all the people supporting BBFS are the guys addicted to it and screw every provider who is BBFS no matter how well they know her or not-LMFAO- they have to argue to somehow justify their actions. WE1911 signing off!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Not to jack this thread...but question to WE:

Is there a medication you're aware of to make my penis bigger?
Thread has been glorious. Glad OP's words were taken to heart.

Not to jack this thread...but question to WE:

Is there a medication you're aware of to make my penis bigger? Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
Since WE is obvi the only professional here with six years of training he will be able to tell you with 99.999999999% assurance that unfortunately, there is not a medication available to make your penis bigger.
to continue in the spirit of hijacking, I know for a fact that 4-5 Coors Lights make your dick seem to appear bigger. as well appear to increase your overall sexuality, virility, handsomeness and general loveability.

i imagine our ladies have likely witnessed this phenomenon a time or two.

be careful about overdosing though, you may become so loveable that you get called for failure to perform.
Threads like this make me run out of popcorn quickly
I know for a fact that 4-5 Coors Lights make your dick seem to appear bigger. as well appear to increase your overall sexuality, virility, handsomeness and general loveability. Originally Posted by txman123
How do you get the provider to drink that many before a session?
Since WE is obvi the only professional here with six years of training he will be able to tell you with 99.999999999% assurance that unfortunately, there is not a medication available to make your penis bigger. Originally Posted by milfy2002
If a drug like where ever discovered, it would become an overnight sensation. There would be lines at pharmacies like they were selling the next iPhone. Whoever discovers that drug will win a Nobel Prize in Chemistry, Medicine and possibly Peace.