Random Thoughts

I'm confused. People on this board have ever been wrong? Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
No ducking way! Lol
I'm confused. People on this board have ever been wrong? Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
I thought I was once. Turned out I was mistaken.
Today's random thought:

While we were out shopping I picked up a bag of these. I had seen them at stores in the states, but for some reason I always passed them up. Best chips ever!

Will I ever learn? No, it appears I will not.
Hmmmmm if you dont have enough money to put minutes on your phone and call me how in the hades are you going to pay me!!!!
My Random Thought....

It remains easier to get a PSE romp in the sack, than a FBSM massage...
Today's random thought:

While we were out shopping I picked up a bag of these. I had seen them at stores in the states, but for some reason I always passed them up. Best chips ever!

Originally Posted by Vannah
YouTube the song Hot Cheetos and Takis. Best. Song. Ever
This occurred to me today: I've spent more time thinking about doing various things than actually doing them
It just seemed appropriate...

• BK
  • 02-22-2017, 11:26 PM
This occurred to me today: I've spent more time thinking about doing various things than actually doing them Originally Posted by JdeHog

I been thinking about going snow skiing for 40 years now.
That feeling when you're being an idiot, you're fully aware you're being an idiot, and you can't seem to stop being an idiot. Yeah.
Perusing Backpage today for some reason and saw "Vanna" in NWA! After a joyous half second or so, I realized that Vanna is not Vannah and Vannah doesn't do Backpage!
Random thought for the day (but influenced by others so not totally random): I'm glad Vannah doesn't do BP. (not that there's anything wrong with that.)
Random thought for the day (but influenced by others so not totally random): I'm glad Vannah doesn't do BP. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Yes, true. But the combination of "NWA" and "Vannah" (or so I thought) deprived me of my senses momentarily!
I totally understand