Newbies and The Ladies that Love Them

love newbies
  • BLM69
  • 01-15-2021, 07:49 PM
Newbie question, I have visited many of the dallas amps and reviewed some of them. Am I still considered a newbie -- what I am looking for is what all of you ladies consider to be a newbie. Originally Posted by 69farmerjohn69
You're stil a newbie, expectations are high coming from the amp world, you may be disappointed going indy
Newbie question, I have visited many of the dallas amps and reviewed some of them. Am I still considered a newbie -- what I am looking for is what all of you ladies consider to be a newbie. Originally Posted by 69farmerjohn69
Amps aren't "verifiable" providers in my opinion, so you're kinda still a newbie.
Agree 100% Love Newbies <<
Amps aren't "verifiable" providers in my opinion, so you're kinda still a newbie. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
great discussion, glad it was resurrected. I'm an eternal newbie, good to see there are options, I like the idea of FBSM as an option.
Yup. A good massage that "goes South" is a wonderful thing.
I want to see you
I'd like some of the ladies to verify whether this is true or not: I was told (by a hobbiest) that many ladies will be more willing to meet a newby if he pays for a doubles session with a second provider of her choosing. This seems probable to me since there is safety in numbers. Is this true?
I'd like to see this thread revived. I'm new, single dad, been under lock down for years, but I need to remain clean and safe