Opinion: should IB get the "premiere" dipshit award

Wow! You're a Photoshop genius!

HAHAHAHHAHAHHA!

And a broken bla bla BLA... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your a lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
and the only difference between you and a bucket of shit is the bucket.

You're wrong. You're stupid, and you're I'll mannered.

The only way you go to full meltdown mode like this is if you've really be caught ... And tonight, you have.

Shame you're not man enough to apologize,to the lady you roughed up with no provocation.

"That you prefer to play,asshole games only reinforces your willingness to be a villainous scumbag

We can all see,it.

You've got to live with it.

ASSHOLE! (Ps ... EVERYBODY STILL HATES YOU!!!!)
and the only difference between you and a bucket of shit is the bucket.

You're wrong. You're stupid, and you're I'll mannered.

The only way you go to full meltdown mode like this is if you've really be caught ... And tonight, you have.

Shame you're not man enough to apologize,to the lady you roughed up with no provocation.

"That you prefer to play,asshole games only reinforces your willingness to be a villainous scumbag

We can all see,it.

You've got to live with it.

ASSHOLE! (Ps ... EVERYBODY STILL HATES YOU!!!!) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the only one that needs to apologize for anything, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Why?
Why? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The 'why' was posted at #160, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054...&postcount=160
Another vote for In Bred Hank he is running far ahead of the pac for the award...
Another vote for In Bred Hank he is running far ahead of the pac for the award... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I see you have not changed your POOP flinging ways... CHIMPY

I see you are as fucking stupid as usual whiffy..
#35: So, you're the "broken record" from you, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

35. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
hey IB, as long as you're keeping track ....what's the official count of your meltdown?

...what day are we on now?
hey IB, as long as you're keeping track ....what's the official count of your meltdown?

...what day are we on now? Originally Posted by JCM800
You're burning too many papers, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, because you imagine what the racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, posts is offical.
what the hell ....no photoshop this time?

...very disappointing
what the hell ...

...very disappointing Originally Posted by JCM800
So were your parents, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
that's sad ....all out of photoshop I guess.

...very disappointing
He's headed to the store to buy another six pack of Photoshop!

Hey Corpy ... you apologized to the nice lady for pointing your shit-coated finger in her face?

You're no gentleman. You're no man.

You're just a sad Gollum!

BTW, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, you needn't be concerned about the photoshop pictures, because they are still many to yet be posted. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
will it feature a soiled breechclout?