Poll: Free Jon Balls

• GP
  • 11-14-2011, 02:44 PM
I don't think this board is as polarized as it was before a certain mod quit. I almost feel like singing Kumbayah.
I just noticed I have points from Guest11111.

• GP
  • 11-14-2011, 04:56 PM
And he's broken more rules, more times, than 100% of the folks who have memberships here. Originally Posted by Doove
I beg to differ
  • Doove
  • 11-14-2011, 05:42 PM
I beg to differ Originally Posted by GP
You don't count.
I think someone may be miffed that there wasn't a poll asking that he be let back in..........
  • Doove
  • 11-14-2011, 06:48 PM
I think someone may be miffed that there wasn't a poll asking that he be let back in.......... Originally Posted by Perryay
If you're referring to me, and i know you are, i think it's pretty clear i would have come out on the short end of that poll.

The rules around here are pretty obvious. Clash with the providers or clash with the mods, and you remain welcome in the clique.

Clash with a few of the hobbyists, and not so much.

I'm ok with that.
  • GP
  • 11-14-2011, 06:49 PM
We know you are ok with it. How else would you get any attention?
  • Doove
  • 11-14-2011, 06:52 PM
We know you are ok with it. How else would you get any attention? Originally Posted by GP
By beating up on the mods. How else?
  • GP
  • 11-14-2011, 06:55 PM
The obvious answer would have been beating up on you. Unfortunately the times I/we have, it turns out you have no shame, so what's the point?
  • Doove
  • 11-14-2011, 07:01 PM
The obvious answer would have been beating up on you. Originally Posted by GP
Why would i beat up on me?

Unfortunately the times I/we have, it turns out you have no shame, so what's the point?
After seeing some of the issues which compel you to beat up on people, can you blame me?
  • GP
  • 11-14-2011, 07:05 PM
Why would i beat up on me? Originally Posted by Doove
Try it, it's fun

After seeing some of the issues which compel you to beat up on people, can you blame me? Originally Posted by Doove
Yes. I blame you for everything famine, pestilence, war. All doove
JONS BALLS don't need his tribute thread mucked up, move it to pm
Thanks Who!

GP, just so you know, it is ME not Doove who is responsible for pestilence, plagues, famine, locusts, war, death, storms, DARKNESS, and lots of other terrible nasty stuff!

DD
  • Chloe
  • 11-14-2011, 11:09 PM
Jonballs dug his own grave and talked down to women many times. BUT many of the ladies talked him up on the personal level. So what my question is why the double sided identity in the same world and why turn off ladies on the board to seeing you if you are actually cool in person??? Makes no sense to me . . . .
JONS BALLS don't need his tribute thread mucked up, move it to pm Originally Posted by whosdair
Hmmm, maybe a Doove vs GP thread, I bet it would get thousands of views!