Is Whirlytard that desperate for attention or is he just a DICK?

I don't know about Saliva. Down at the bus station bathroom wall on Airline Dr & Crosstimbers. It says Yssuh Rider makes I'ma chimps "ASS WET"... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Hangin' around the bus station bathroom again, eh? Next time they pick you up, it will be a felony, you know, better be careful. Poor dumb fucker. Post up something else brilliant.
Hangin' around the bus station bathroom again, eh? Next time they pick you up, it will be a felony, you know, better be careful. Poor dumb fucker. Post up something else brilliant. Originally Posted by timpage

Hssuy Rider makes mskimpages ASS WET.
Stupid fuck.

You're lying through your tooth!
apparently he IS starved for attention!
Yep
Hssuy Rider makes mskimpages ASS WET. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Is that some sort of code phrase for you being Hanoi COG's ATF "Sweet Ass" IIFFY?
That boy could fuck up a wet dream, BT.
That boy could fuck up a wet dream, BT. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Did one of "Sweet Ass" IIFFY's gay ahem acquaintances say that about him? If so, please don't tell Hanoi COG. I heard he is the jealous type!
These two gay dudes are getting ready to fornicate, they're in the bathroom getting hot and heavy. The more manly one named BjTex says to the biz-nitch named Yssup Rider "I am going to get a towel, hold on and DON'T cum!" to which the beatch replies "OK" and off the manly one sashay's!

When he gets back he sees that there is sperm ALL OVER THE place. On the toilet, the pipes, the washroom, the walls, etc.

At this point he's mad as hell and screams "damn it, I thought I told you not to cum" to which is partner replies, "I didn't - I farted!"

Wow...LOL
These two gay dudes are getting ready to fornicate, they're in the bathroom getting hot and heavy. The more manly one named BjTex says to the biz-nitch named Yssup Rider "I am going to get a towel, hold on and DON'T cum!" to which the beatch replies "OK" and off the manly one sashay's!

When he gets back he sees that there is sperm ALL OVER THE place. On the toilet, the pipes, the washroom, the walls, etc.

At this point he's mad as hell and screams "damn it, I thought I told you not to cum" to which is partner replies, "I didn't - I farted!"

Wow...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1
I see Frick and Frack are blowing each other once again!
I see Frick and Frack are blowing each other once again! Originally Posted by bigtex
Then you and the dumb-fuck golem jackass are looking in your own fricking mirror, Frack!
Will we see the link to my POLL in that fricking mirror, IBIdiot?
Q. What does GayTex refer to Yssup Riders hemorrhoids as?
A. Speed bumps

LOL
Question: What does GayTex call Yssup Riders scrotum?

Answer: Mud flaps!

LOL