Freaky little cum thirsty fetish friendly slut?

I got caught up in Tht unicorns ass.. Thts amazing. I need to do some squats. Lol Originally Posted by SerenityXX
I'm going to hang his ass up on my wall for motivation lol
Ok in a month and a half she has 12 reviews, that's not counting all the others she hasn't seen who don't even write reviews....at the rate she is going she will not be able to call that pussy tight for too much longer...wear is out like you are your young tight pussy line...lol this is all funny to me Originally Posted by BabyDallass
She said 34 people in her life, so is that 34 hobbiest or has she been a slut up until she realized charging for it is the better way to go?
This thread has really made me glad I'm not a girl. Y'all are cold blooded to each other...

I've had good experiences with people on both sides here, makes it really weird to watch this unfold. :|
This thread has really made me glad I'm not a girl. Y'all are cold blooded to each other...

I've had good experiences with people on both sides here, makes it really weird to watch this unfold. :| Originally Posted by RJinLR
Why are y'all being so damn hateful? Don't you have better things to do? I dont think I'm that special but clearly y'all think differently.

I've had good experiences with people on both sides here, makes it really weird to watch this unfold. :| Originally Posted by RJinLR
You have no idea how cold the blood around here gets.
But on a brighter note, my face is healed and I'm a whore. Lol
I wish I was getting fucked by a crazy biker gang right now...fuck me on the back of a Harley. I wanna feel something hard and manly between my thighs
Can somebody teach me how to poop rainbows?

I like rainbows......
I'm going to hang his ass up on my wall for motivation lol Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
That is such a great idea! Tht Ass will give u some motivation for sure.

Can somebody teach me how to poop rainbows?

I like rainbows...... Originally Posted by whitearmyboi28
I could definitely show u how to poop rainbows.. I'm a rainbow pooping professional.

Why are y'all being so damn hateful? Don't you have better things to do? I dont think I'm that special but clearly y'all think differently. Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
You are not special.. Ur seeking attention and u got it.. I don't think anyone has been mean or hateful we have found the humor in all Tht u are saying. But if special is how we have made u feel then Tht is even better.
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Maybe it is me shitting rainbows but I thought there would be enough room for both viewpoints, just like all the other differences between the way all the providers handle themselves.

Do we really have this many pages over the fact that one provider doesn't want to call herself a whore?

One of the faults in my personality is that I want everyone to like me. I know it's not really possible but that's why I pick my battles in situations like this. I'm probably not doing myself any favors with the rest of the ladies by saying this but I think it's past time to stop backing up over the OP over and over.
Maybe it is me shitting rainbows but I thought there would be enough room for both viewpoints, just like all the other differences between the way all the providers handle themselves.

Do we really have this many pages over the fact that one provider doesn't want to call herself a whore?

One of the faults in my personality is that I want everyone to like me. I know it's not really possible but that's why I pick my battles in situations like this. I'm probably not doing myself any favors with the rest of the ladies by saying this but I think it's past time to stop backing up over the OP over and over. Originally Posted by RJinLR
I learned a serious lesson two years ago that held me back in pursuing the career and status I wanted. The more I tried to make everyone like me, the more everyone hated me.

And don't worry, you'll still get ladies to see you because you have the cash and you're not a total assfuck.
Lighten up sweetie pie. Us ladies are just having some fun. Welcome to the real world!
Wow.

OP wants to tell a little lie. I am a provider but I am not a slut. Fairly harmless way to start the hobby. She will either learn to embrace the truth, or like many before her, eventually find the hobby distasteful and leave it. I know some wonderful providers who, as they grew, developed into people who could no longer embrace/tolerate this truth and moved on. Or perhaps she will continue to use this as a way to divide and compartmentalize her provider self from her real life self.

Regardless, while she was hurt and lashed out at the providers who disagreed with her premise, it was a fairly predictable response from a young, immature provider, trying to find her way and make sense of some confusing emotions as she enters this profession. What is impressive to me is how the established providers lashed back with such vitriol. You have clearly become callous, which is also not surprising, given the nature of the profession. Very impressive how you so quickly turned on one of your own. Regardless, thanks for the entertainment.