Closed Threads

I know some people here who are not using their stones. I get them out of the sack and bring it. They won't miss them.

Carkido, here's a link--> ymwv.net

All you have to do is register and we can have at it.

Not here on eccie.

The mods/members wouldn't appreciate me using bad words like; fuckstain, or saying that someone is all ate up with a serious case of dumbass,

or perhaps saying that a guy is all dick and no balls because he's too skeeeeered to go to another board where people can go and actually get their fight-on.

Or if I was to say that the nutless wonder would rather antagonize someone, talk shit, and hide behind the rules and mods on one board
-- in true coward fashion-- rather than go to a place where there ARE no fucking rules.

No, they wouldn't appreciate that and I wouldn't want to subject them to it either.

They might lock the thread(<~ ! ) and I'd likely get put on their shit list. I wouldn't want that...especially over something as silly as dealing with the idiocrity of you and your issues.

So there it is. Either put your big girl panties on and bring it, or shut the fuck up about it.

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
So easy getting to you SKF why don't you shut me up.... know what you can't.
Look who's talking about hiding you hide behind your wk's TG, Wayward and DH they come to protect you every time I get you on the ground . What's the matter can't take it, you couldn't handle Lonesome Dove or Anone or me.... remember SKF you don't run Eccie like you and your lil buddies ran aspd.
What's the matter SkF frustrated?
To take this example further, and to hopefully clear any misconceptions and/or misunderstandings that I, or anyone else for that matter, may have; would this not lead posters to believe that actual insults and personal attacks, directed towards a specific member, and phrased in an antagonizing manner would be dealt with by those in authority, and with the power to issue said points, with equal, if not more, veracity than one phrased in such a hypothetical (however effective) manner?
Neither the General Conduct Guidelines nor I make distinctions between insults or other violations (personal threats, outing, etc.) being phrased in the hypothetical, subjunctive tense, present tense or any other form.

I like to believe that I have a fairly decent grasp on how things are supposed to work. Thank you for reassuring me that I'm, at least, on the right path, Sarcastro.
My pleasure, SKF.
Way too much tension for a SHMB
aspd crowds + bad mods. What did you expect?
aspd crowds + bad mods. What did you expect? Originally Posted by Pit Bull
We missed you Raphael. Or is this .......NEVER MIND! Do us all a favor! Pick up your marbles, and go back to your playground. I'm sure it's a far more enjoyable place with superior mods - else you'd not be over here griping. Hurry along - there's a ribbon with your name on it awaiting your return.

[let's ease up on the attacks please, thank you.]
It appears Mods w/ 'tudes = tension. (in the abstract, of course, hypothetically speaking)

Subjunctive is a mood not a tense.........just sayin'
People who ignore me on Eccie are always better off. People who don't ignore me... well just look at what happen too SKF.
Not too bright.
Oh for fuck's sake, if you're so unhappy with the mods, get off your ass and volunteer to do the job yourself. Find out firsthand what its like being unable to do right by anyone ever regardless of the topic, get accused of coercing freebies, have rumors started about you, etc. All for no reason other than that you volunteered to referee during recess.

Or would you rather stand idly by and criticize and whine?
Oh for fuck's sake, if you're so unhappy with the mods, get off your ass and volunteer to do the job yourself. Find out firsthand what its like being unable to do right by anyone ever regardless of the topic, get accused of coercing freebies, have rumors started about you, etc. All for no reason other than that you volunteered to referee during recess.

Or would you rather stand idly by and criticize and whine? Originally Posted by enderwiggin
We don't conduct ourselves in a vacuum.

Say what you have to say, and pay the piper when he comes calling.

If there wasn't a cost, it wouldn't taste so sweet................

mmmmmmmm

I smell manpussy.
Subjunctive is a mood not a tense.........just sayin'
And everyone loves a pedant.
We don't conduct ourselves in a vacuum.

Say what you have to say, and pay the piper when he comes calling.

If there wasn't a cost, it wouldn't taste so sweet................

mmmmmmmm

I smell manpussy. Originally Posted by dearhunter
That would be your upper lip DH or is Old Breed been hanging out with you.
And everyone loves a pedant. Originally Posted by Sarcastro
Name calling????????????
Banging the RTM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh goody.........a ball to play with.

ASPD's original Bad boy is Ralph Malph.................l'm just saying.
Name calling????????????
Banging the RTM!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by boardman
Finally you made me laugh.
DH still stuck in Happy Days wishing he was the Potsie ayyyyyy!!!!