Guns don't kill people ... Colleges in Oregon do

The fact that you are a bonafide paranoid Idiot who is also a gun owner would probably be the first example.

Next question! Originally Posted by bigtex
Put up or shut up
"Well" DDIdiot ... why don't you prove you're right! Originally Posted by bigtex
I have provided let data in support of what I stated, he refuted it the proof is on him. So shut up fat fuck
Sorry, I had to go watch the daily gun fight at noon. Ever since they approved of concealed carry in Kansas we all go downtown and watch the noon time gun fights. Idiots step out in the streets with their hog legs on and have at each other. Sure, a lot of bystanders get hit as well but it's not like this is Chicago on the weekend or anything.
Sorry, I had to go watch the daily gun fight at noon. Ever since they approved of concealed carry in Kansas we all go downtown and watch the noon time gun fights. Idiots step out in the streets with their hog legs on and have at each other. Sure, a lot of bystanders get hit as well but it's not like this is Chicago on the weekend or anything. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Is that you what you and the reacharound crew are calling your circle jerk sessions now?
We were looking for some fool to put the moonshine jug on their head while we shoot at it. Interested?
Sorry, I had to go watch the daily gun fight at noon. Ever since they approved of concealed carry in Kansas we all go downtown and watch the noon time gun fights. Idiots step out in the streets with their hog legs on and have at each other. Sure, a lot of bystanders get hit as well but it's not like this is Chicago on the weekend or anything. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Isn't that open carry not CC judy? How did you do today?
Open carry and concealed carry are both legal in some towns. You should know that being from Kansas and all.
We were looking for some fool to put the moonshine jug on their head while we shoot at it. Interested? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
When woomby's head isn't in HIS ass, he's got it working at waist level down at the 'holes ! He uses it to catch all of those "ropey loads" that HE so loves !!
Open carry and concealed carry are both legal in some towns. You should know that being from Kansas and all. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
They are legal all over the state as of July, it is just hard to conceal a "hog leg" for a gunfight..