CEO cuts own pay, raises workers' salaries

There are many people who have more than one of those things and still barely earn more than MW, so you're full of shit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Do you mean the people who - instead of looking for a better job - are busy listening to de-motivational speakers like you and your fellow Dimotards constantly telling them everything is rigged and the world owes them a living?

I have never met a person with the right stuff (attitude and motivation) who didn't eventually earn a lot more than MW.
Do you mean the people who - instead of looking for a better job - are busy listening to de-motivational speakers like you and your fellow Dimotards constantly telling them everything is rigged and the world owes them a living?

I have never met a person with the right stuff (attitude and motivation) who didn't eventually earn a lot more than MW. Originally Posted by lustylad
That's anecdotal, at best. Therefore, it's worthless.

I doubt you meet lots of people that aren't white... being that you're, well, you know...
I doubt you meet lots of people that aren't white... being that you're, well, you know... Originally Posted by WombRaider
What are you saying, fuckface? Spit it out. You don't know a damn thing about what color I am or who I hang with. But go ahead and finish the sentence, you POS! Don't wimp out this time!
  • shanm
  • 04-23-2015, 11:02 PM
You don't know a damn thing about what color I am or who I hang with. But go ahead and finish the sentence, you POS! Don't wimp out this time! Originally Posted by lustylad
I'll play!

let me guess....you're a little muddy brown?

I'm just saying because that's the same color of the turd I took an hour ago. Can't speak about all turds but most of you turn out the same eh?
I wasn't talking to you limeydick so STFU! If anyone wants a turd out of you they can squeeze your head after you pull it out of your sorry miserable ass.
  • shanm
  • 04-23-2015, 11:42 PM
I wasn't talking to you limeydick so STFU! If anyone wants a turd out of you they can squeeze your head after you pull it out of your sorry miserable ass. Originally Posted by lustylad
MELTDOWN ALERT
What are you saying, fuckface? Spit it out. You don't know a damn thing about what color I am or who I hang with. But go ahead and finish the sentence, you POS! Don't wimp out this time! Originally Posted by lustylad
Chicken dick, is that you?