The Greatest Generation storms the World War II memorial

I do not know JD .It was opened on April 29, 2004. He had like 9 years to do so and he died before the government shutdown. Did you do anything to help him do so? Hero's are people that went and visited with him before he died, not folks posting faux pictures on the internet of veterans storming the memorial.

Ask Dear Abby if you don't believe me.

Do you understand the difference between the popular vote and breaking down that vote total into segments? I have already provided the link several posts ago. If you would like to know, just look at my prior post(s) on the matter. Originally Posted by WTF
What exactly did you read into what I wrote? I just asked the question if he got to see his memorial. Quit being such an Obamaton.
I do not know JD .It was opened on April 29, 2004. He had like 9 years to do so and he died before the government shutdown. Did you do anything to help him do so? Hero's are people that went and visited with him before he died, not folks posting faux pictures on the internet of veterans storming the memorial.

Ask Dear Abby if you don't believe me.

Do you understand the difference between the popular vote and breaking down that vote total into segments? I have already provided the link several posts ago. If you would like to know, just look at my prior post(s) on the matter. Originally Posted by WTF
I wonder what you read into what I wrote? I just asked the question if he got to see his memorial and nothing more. Quit being such an Obamaton.
Are you stuttering again JDKlansman?
  • WTF
  • 10-06-2013, 10:58 AM
What exactly did you read into what I wrote? I just asked the question if he got to see his memorial. Quit being such an Obamaton. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I do not know JD, I have been responding to you bitch about the effects of smaller government after you have been promoting smaller government for years.

Since you and EXTEXOILMAN seem to think you are the bigger patriots, it would seem to me that you two would know the answer to these kind of questions. Did you two do anything to help this gentleman see his monument? Or are you just using him and folks like him for political fodder? The exact same thing you accuse Obama of doing.
Today he is dead.

But anybody going to Federal Parks would be turned away when they are closed. They are closed because we have a President who is acting like a petulant child who refuses to negotiate with his adversaries and that wants smaller government. A segment that I shall refer to a the Tea Tards segment. They have shut down the government and the parks are closed. They want to try and pick and choose which segments of government will open. The Dems in the Senate are not playing along with them in this silly version of how to fund the government. A large segment of older white folks voted for these folks. For them to bitch about the parks being shutdown is hypocritical. You sir are a hypocrite.

Back to people that are hero's. Instead of going to memorials, maybe these veterans (and others) can go visit a dying veteran or any other old dying person instead of being recruited by the Tea Turds for publicity photo's at memorials. Originally Posted by WTF
More accurately....
  • WTF
  • 10-06-2013, 11:04 AM
More accurately....we have a President who is acting like a petulant child who refuses to negotiate with his adversaries and Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
Would you continue to negotiate with say thief who stole your car and said if you wanted it back you would have to give him your house?

The Dems have already agreed to the GOP number as far as the budget is concerned...wtf else do you want them to do?

Are you ignorant of this process also?
  • CJ7
  • 10-06-2013, 11:09 AM
Would you continue to negotiate with say thief who stole your car and said if you wanted it back you would have to give him your house?

The Dems have already agreed to the GOP number as far as the budget is concerned...wtf else do you want them to do?

Are you ignorant of this process also? Originally Posted by WTF

yeah, he is

Then why is it still sitting on Harry Reids' desk in the Senate?? I'll tell you why, because no legitimate budget means more CR's to fund the government, and thus less accountability. Thus we have the $6 trillion in added debt under O'Blunder, who hasn't signed a budget in 4 years.

This is from Sep. '12, but nothing has changed in the last year: http://www.politifact.com/tennessee/...-budget-more-/. Not to mention the fact that O'Blunder was two months late with his pathetic budget proposal this year. Gotta love his adherence to those pesky Constitutional mandates, right??
  • CJ7
  • 10-06-2013, 01:12 PM
Then why is it still sitting on Harry Reids' desk in the Senate?? I'll tell you why, because no legitimate budget means more CR's to fund the government, and thus less accountability. Thus we have the $6 trillion in added debt under O'Blunder, who hasn't signed a budget in 4 years

the Senate passed a budget 8 months ago ... I keep telling you how stupid you are
Then why is it still sitting on Harry Reids' desk in the Senate?? I'll tell you why, because no legitimate budget means more CR's to fund the government, and thus less accountability. Thus we have the $6 trillion in added debt under O'Blunder, who hasn't signed a budget in 4 years

the Senate passed a budget 8 months ago ... I keep telling you how stupid you are Originally Posted by CJ7
The Senate passed a budget PROPOSAL, just like the House did prior to them. We still have no actual budget, mainly due to Reid and O'Blunder's lack of leadership.
  • WTF
  • 10-06-2013, 02:19 PM
The Senate passed a budget PROPOSAL, just like the House did prior to them. We still have no actual budget, mainly due to Reid and O'Blunder's lack of leadership. Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
No it is not a lack of leadership ,it is because you numbnuts want to rehash the 2012 election. Had the people wanted to repeal Obamacare, they would have elected Romney. They did not, so we are stuck with the Tea Foolishness.

Saying it is a lack of leadership is like saying you weren't cured of cancer because of a lack of faith. It is just a soundbite with no base in reality.

What does a car theft have to do with this?

What do they want? How about those dems actually vote on something and pass the GOP budget number. Talk is cheap, get rid of Reid and vote.

That is the process.
  • WTF
  • 10-06-2013, 05:48 PM
What does a car theft have to do with this?

What do they want? How about those dems actually vote on something and pass the GOP budget number. Talk is cheap, get rid of Reid and vote.

That is the process. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If you are to ignorant to understand wtf a car theft has to do with this then you should read more Dear Abby....

That is part of the process, you dumb shit. Reid no more has to put it up for a vote than Boehner does.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/07/us...ling.html?_r=0

“There are not the votes in the House to pass a clean C.R.,” Mr. Boehner said on the ABC News program “This Week,” referring to a continuing resolution that would provide stopgap funding and end the government shutdown, now in its sixth day.
Democrats and some moderate House Republicans have said that their votes combined would be enough to pass a spending measure necessary to reopen the government with no conditions attached. Senator Charles E. Schumer of New York, a Senate Democratic leader who followed Mr. Boehner on ABC, quickly countered, “Let me issue him a friendly challenge. Put it on the floor Monday or Tuesday. I would bet there are the votes to pass it.”
No it is not a lack of leadership ,it is because you numbnuts want to rehash the 2012 election. Had the people wanted to repeal Obamacare, they would have elected Romney. They did not, so we are stuck with the Tea Foolishness.

Saying it is a lack of leadership is like saying you weren't cured of cancer because of a lack of faith. It is just a soundbite with no base in reality. Originally Posted by WTF
Alright, let's say I give you that one for the 2014 budget...election backlash we'll call it, even though it's bullshit. But what about the budgets for 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013??
History.