Y'all are losing the law-and-order argument

what does that mean? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
SLANG DICTIONARY
Karen
[ kair-in ]

WHAT DOES KAREN MEAN?
Karen is a mocking slang term for an entitled, obnoxious, middle-aged white woman. Especially as featured in memes, Karen is generally stereotyped as having a blonde bob haircut, asking to speak to retail and restaurant managers to voice complaints or make demands, and being a nagging, often divorced mother from Generation X.
I hope the lady you had dinner with was pretty and skinny and the food was nutritious. Originally Posted by friendly fred
The food was good according to the guests (and the lady), and the lady was attractive, well built (as opposed to "skinny") as in "curvaceous", she owned her own business (including the real estate in which it was located debt free) and after the guests left our inter-"communication" was pleasing and gratifying. We respected each other. We continued to be friends and friendly.
The food was good according to the guests (and the lady), and the lady was attractive, well built (as opposed to "skinny") as in "curvaceous", she owned her own business (including the real estate in which it was located debt free) and after the guests left our inter-"communication" was pleasing and gratifying. We respected each other. We continued to be friends and friendly. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm a big believer in debt free property ownership - but I prefer women on the skinny side. 90 pounds is my preferred max on up to 5'2" tall and then proportional to that for those taller.