Over 30,000 scientists say 'Catastrophic Man-Made Global Warming' is a complete hoax and science lie

After beating around the bush, all this time, why didn't you just tell us the level info should be presented to you?

But then we said, "Fuck it."

You're a 3%er. You can be "just another brick in the wall". Because you are "Thick as a Brick".

Time to stop pretending you are capable of understanding the process enough to argue one way or the other. You post other's words in total ignorance.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
After beating around the bush, all this time, why didn't you just tell us the level info should be presented to you?

But then we said, "Fuck it."

You're a 3%er. You can be "just another brick in the wall". Because you are "Thick as a Brick".

Time to stop pretending you are capable of understanding the process enough to argue one way or the other. You post other's words in total ignorance.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

u are a panic stricken idiot. what's the point to debate u? if Al Goretard had been right we'd all be dead. we aren't. see u in 2035.
I guess you you've missed all the references to greenhouse gasses. And that they trap SOLAR radiation that normally is reflected back into....no, fuck it.
Quick nutshell and that's it. You aren't worthy of more of my time.
When fossil fuels burn, they give off greenhouse gasses (called that because they trap solar radiation like a greenhouse does). Plants (let's say tropical plants) can't sit in the open, in sunlight in December in Wisconsin. They will freeze. Put them in a glass box, a "greenhouse", and they will not freeze. Because greenhouses trap solar radiation. Which heats things up.
Take it or leave it. That's the way it is.

Greenhouse Gases, lol. Ok go ahead and compare a little greenhouse with no other properties to the whole entire world. You've only heard the word "Greenhouse Gasses" in reference to Global Warming. It's obvious you have no fucking idea how to explain it.
What's a 3%er? Is that the percentage of Everclear that isn't alcohol?

Some people need to read my recent post about "We could burn every living thing on Earth and still be OK. There a line in it specifically aimed at the global warming crowd."
Lol Duc. I had a Road to Damascus experience. Except for Paul the Apostle those only last about 3 days. In the name of the father, and Son and Holy Ghost, Amen Originally Posted by themystic
Well played. Road to Damascus moment. Perfect!
I'm somewhat surprised you didn't go with Rowan Atkinson's line from 4 Weddings and a Funeral,
" In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spigot".

If you've never seen that he's hilarious.
http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKkT8_RGDYg
This is the Last "Climate Change" thread keep it going! You know I damn sure will. I'm tired of this LIE...

Meet my friend DIAMOND!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65yLiPJcJgE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjI6Agnl3BU

Oppenheimer Ranch Project... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6V...PsXGGrQ/videos

Anti-human SEYR should wake-up...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXxktLAsBPo
AOC and the Justice Democrats are parroting UN "Agenda 2030" Go here for more information on what Agenda 2030 is: https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelo...opment-agenda/

This is the "new" basis for global warming.

Interesting video on how the whole global warming scam came about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSkNIpNWX0k Originally Posted by gnadfly
That was a very good video.
Well played. Road to Damascus moment. Perfect!
I'm somewhat surprised you didn't go with Rowan Atkinson's line from 4 Weddings and a Funeral,
" In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spigot".

If you've never seen that he's hilarious.
http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKkT8_RGDYg Originally Posted by Ducbutter
Thanks Duc. Ill check it out
I guess you you've missed all the references to greenhouse gasses. And that they trap SOLAR radiation that normally is reflected back into....no, fuck it.
Quick nutshell and that's it. You aren't worthy of more of my time.
When fossil fuels burn, they give off greenhouse gasses (called that because they trap solar radiation like a greenhouse does). Plants (let's say tropical plants) can't sit in the open, in sunlight in December in Wisconsin. They will freeze. Put them in a glass box, a "greenhouse", and they will not freeze. Because greenhouses trap solar radiation. Which heats things up.
Take it or leave it. That's the way it is.

Having your no accurate equipment argument shot down still butt-hurts you, doesn't it?
Every time you have nothing but one of your douche-bag statements or your fake calls for debate shows your lack of facts. I'm always open to debate. If you have provable facts.
No panic here. No facts there.

u are a panic stricken idiot. what's the point to debate u? if Al Goretard had been right we'd all be dead. we aren't. see u in 2035. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Little examples for little minds. You asked, "What method does the use of Fossil Fuels by man warm the surface of the earth to facilitate Global Warming or affect Climate?"

A quick checklist.
I explained burning coal produces greenhouse gasses.
I explained why greenhouse gasses are called greenhouse gasses.
I explained the effect that greenhouse gasses have on our atmosphere.
I explained how a greenhouse works.
I explained that solar radiation that normally reflects off the surface of the planet is trapped by.....? Greenhouse gasses.

That explains how burning fossil fuels facilitates the warming of the planet. And it shows I know how to explain it because I did explain it.
What I can't explain is why you don't understand the principal involved. What is obvious is that you're too lazy to look up your own information so you would have a handle on the basics.

You are a level 1 denier. You have no fucking clue how the process works. You don't understand 7th-grade science.
A level 2 denier understands how the process works but thinks it can't have an effect on the "whole entire world".
The next level isn't a denier. It is someone you can have a discussion with about how much change is the result of human activity.

It doesn't matter if you can't understand this. You can't refute any of the science so you play wiseass instead of playing dumdass.
Your choice.

Greenhouse Gases, lol. Ok go ahead and compare a little greenhouse with no other properties to the whole entire world. You've only heard the word "Greenhouse Gasses" in reference to Global Warming. It's obvious you have no fucking idea how to explain it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Another thick one.

Too stupid to figure one of them out and too lazy to look up the other.

And I'm going to pass on your post too.

Your preview of the post put it on my "Why would I read that" list as much as your lack of a link.

How funny. You won't even quote yourself when you try to quote yourself.

What's a 3%er? Is that the percentage of Everclear that isn't alcohol?

Some people need to read my recent post about "We could burn every living thing on Earth and still be OK. There a line in it specifically aimed at the global warming crowd." Originally Posted by gnadfly
Having your no accurate equipment argument shot down still butt-hurts you, doesn't it?
Every time you have nothing but one of your douche-bag statements or your fake calls for debate shows your lack of facts. I'm always open to debate. If you have provable facts.

Little examples for little minds. You asked, "What method does the use of Fossil Fuels by man warm the surface of the earth to facilitate Global Warming or affect Climate?"

A quick checklist.
I explained that solar radiation that normally reflects off the surface of the planet is trapped by.....? Greenhouse gasses.

That explains how burning fossil fuels facilitates the warming of the planet. And it shows I know how to explain it because I did explain it.
What I can't explain is why you don't understand the principal involved. What is obvious is that you're too lazy to look up your own information so you would have a handle on the basics.

You are a level 1 denier. You have no fucking clue how the process works. You don't understand 7th-grade science.
A level 2 denier understands how the process works but thinks it can't have an effect on the "whole entire world".
The next level isn't a denier. It is someone you can have a discussion with about how much change is the result of human activity.

It doesn't matter if you can't understand this. You can't refute any of the science so you play wiseass instead of playing dumdass.
Your choice.

You can't explain anything. The by product of burning coal is C02. C02 does not warm the Earth to any significant degree. Only Thermal Radiation from the Sun is responsible for warming the Earth's surface. Cyclic changes in climate has no correlation with the use of Fossil fuels or the formation of Green House Gases what so ever. The main problem that should be faced with Fossil Fuels is pollution.

A quick checklist.

Your choice.

I don't take advice from lawtard amateur meteorologists who have NO clue what they are blabbering about even if they write in blue... you gonna tell me. LOLing@menmuncher

The Next Great Extinction Event Will Not Be Global Warming – It Will Be Global Cooling
Guest Blogger / 11 hours ago September 1, 2019
By Allan M. R. MacRae, B.A.Sc., M.Eng., August 2019
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/09/...lobal-cooling/

CATASTROPHIC GLOBAL WARMING IS A FALSE CRISIS – THE NEXT GREAT EXTINCTION WILL BE GLOBAL COOLING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jobYTQTgeUE

30,000 scientists out of how many in the world?
Dunning Kruger effect.

You have a reading and comprehension problem.

CO2 is a greenhouse gas. Who said CO2 warms the planet? I didn't. It causes the planet to warm up, it doesn't warm it itself. It is mostly solar radiation that warms the planet.
The term solar radiation is defined below.

Thermal radiation is not listed. Because much like your head, outer space consists mostly of vacuum. And thermal radiation can't travel in vacuum. Anybody who uses a thermos container should know there is usually a stainless steel vacuum bottle inside. They used to be made out of glass. And when you dropped it, and your thermos of coffee got hot on the outside, you knew you broke the glass

"Solar radiation, often called the solar resource, is a general term for the electromagnetic radiation emitted by the sun. Solar radiation can be captured and turned into useful forms of energy, such as heat and electricity, using a variety of technologies. However, the technical feasibility and economical operation of these technologies at a specific location depends on the available solar resource."

https://www.energy.gov/eere/solar/ar...diation-basics

"Greenhouse gases trap heat and make the planet warmer. Human activities are responsible for almost all of the increase in greenhouse gases in the atmosphere over the last 150 years.1 The largest source of greenhouse gas emissions from human activities in the United States is from burning fossil fuels for electricity, heat, and transportation."

https://www.epa.gov/ghgemissions/sou...-gas-emissions

You can't explain anything. The by product of burning coal is C02. C02 does not warm the Earth to any significant degree.Correct and correct Only Thermal Radiation from the Sun is responsible for warming the Earth's surface.Wrong, Thermal radiation on Earth doesn't come from the sun. It comes from the interaction of the different frequencies of the spectrum emitted by the sun with the Earth. Cyclic changes in climate has no correlation with the use of Fossil fuels or the formation of Green House Gases what so ever. The main problem that should be faced with Fossil Fuels is pollution. Originally Posted by Levianon17
No correlation? Wrong. See bold above.

So either your "buds" don't know the above or they do but maintaining the trump moron lifestyle and lying are more important than the truth.

Plus, nothing more fun (or more frustrating) than pointing out a "know-it-all" is a "know-nothing-at-all" in terms the loser can understand.
Those are trump gov links so any refuting is against what trump says.

Now stop wearing your ignorance like a badge of honor.