FRIENDLY REMINDER

Hahaha... nobody's obsessed with Hoedummer. Why do you always misrepresent everything? And speaking of getting under your skin, why are you so obsessed with DJT?

Not everyone reads this forum on a regular basis. We point out the dishonest, fraudulent background of posters like Hoedummer as a PSA so those infrequent visitors are not deceived.

No need to "convince" a mod of Hoedummer's duplicitous use of multiple handles. I'm sure dani already knows. Hoedummer may be using VPNs to cover his tracks and create reasonable doubt. Be grateful the mods here believe in something called "due process". That's a concept you libtards give short shrift to unless/until you are deprived of it. Originally Posted by lustylad
Well that sure clears it up, big shooter!

I am hoe hummer. Thats it and thats alls. But I would be remisses if I didn't points out how all threes of yous, interchangeable partsy, tends to chase the skirts of men...

I most assuredlys spends a lot less times thinking about yous lot than yous apparently do thinking (and god knows whats else) abouts me.

LOLLING (but no meanses no)
Apparently, Pedsy thinks it’s “OK” when white supremacists use that gesture today but hypocriticals when liberals have made it in past years. All very silly stuff, mades even sillier by an excuse maker.

OK? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
like this white supremacist??

BAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAA
I think that was gesturing the circumference of Trump's .... flacid dick ... after the guy was caught smooching on Trump's wife ..... and had to pay up.
  • WTF
  • 01-02-2020, 05:47 PM
I think that was gesturing the circumference of Trump's .... flacid dick ... after the guy was caught smooching on Trump's wife ..... and had to pay up. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Stormy Daniels has already described Trumps flaccid dick. A skinny stem and a mushroom head.

Probably how some of you old white decrepit righties look with a Nazi helmet on!
Stormy Daniels has already described Trumps flaccid dick. A skinny stem and a mushroom head.

Probably how some of you old white decrepit righties look with a Nazi helmet on! Originally Posted by WTF
You are the expert of how cocks look! hey

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha
  • WTF
  • 01-02-2020, 05:52 PM

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha Originally Posted by winn dixie
Stormy is the expert on cocks... I'm the expert on what right wing Dicks sound like
  • oeb11
  • 01-02-2020, 05:56 PM
ftw certainly does appear to like ignoring "friendly warnings"!!!!
Hahaha... nobody's obsessed with Hoedummer. Why do you always misrepresent everything? And speaking of getting under your skin, why are you so obsessed with DJT?
Originally Posted by lustylad
why are you so obsessed with ME that you answer a question posed to someone else?

I am not obsessed with Trump.. you are. he is your King.
why are you so obsessed with ME that you answer a question posed to someone else?

I am not obsessed with Trump.. you are. he is your King. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Whatever thai lady boi humper

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha Originally Posted by winn dixie
Whatever thai lady boi humper Originally Posted by winn dixie

Winnsy certainly does appear to like ignoring "friendly warnings"!!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
He certainly does appears as such, oebsy. Thank yous for pointings it out. Since yous are such an expert on ECCIE rules and such, is Winnsy alloweds to be sayings things about “bois,” which as yous might know, is what we calls wood over much of Canada.

Are yous getting wood?

I am not obsessed with Trump.. you are. he is your King. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

if you say so.

my answer is that you never answer questions so why should i answer your question?
if you say so.

my answer is that you never answer questions so why should i answer your question? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Tran throws a hissy fit if someone doesn’t respond to a thread he starts in 20 minutes. Then gets pointed for for insulting someone who does respond to his thread. Go figure.
ITS OK

TO .BE

WHITE
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Absolutely! Something they can all agree with...
  • WTF
  • 01-03-2020, 01:20 AM
Stormy is the expert on cocks... I'm the expert on what right wing Dicks sound like Originally Posted by WTF
ftw certainly does appear to like ignoring "friendly warnings"!!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Are you insulted?

Is it because you consider yourself a right wing dickhead or are you just a champion of right wing dickheads?

Please share with the class what exactly you found insulting and why.

Are you insulted?

Is it because you consider yourself a right wing dickhead or are you just a champion of right wing dickheads?

Please share with the class what exactly you found insulting and why.

. Originally Posted by WTF

thank you Very Insulted Poster!