Guested vs New Handles / Making the connection

I have to be somewhere. Can someone go count the times she has said she has said all she is going to ?
I have to be somewhere. Can someone go count the times she has said she has said all she is going to ? Originally Posted by Whispers
Night of debauchery and gluttony?

Also,get them college gals to edit your posts.
They know you post/troll here,right?
Night of debauchery and gluttony?

Also,get them college gals to edit your posts.
They know you post/troll here,right? Originally Posted by Observing
Just debauchery

Can we get back on subject here? This thread was never supposed to turn into a Leah/Reya show.... There is someone else more deserving
Battsy, where have you been hiding all this long? Battsy or the Riddler? Maybe even two-face... no more like the moon, not a man not a woman just many faces of the night, realizing it's you who swings around what you think is important, a make believe world that once was your main stage but now when the little ones are away & the other bride's groom is truly home, you come to play, or shall I say y'all? No I'll say you since the gang thinks SOOOOO much alike, imagine imagining an imagination that could imagine that. Life must be more riddled than the question of life. Excuse me, I must retrieve these delicious bat shaped sugar cookies I have in the oven, next up, two faced fudge brownies... tootles injustice league... HA! HA! HA!
It'd be easier for threads not to turn into the Leah/Reya show if you could STFU about leah or reya! I'm just sayin'.

Just debauchery

Can we get back on subject here? This thread was never supposed to turn into a Leah/Reya show.... There is someone else more deserving Originally Posted by Whispers
It'd be easier for threads not to turn into the Leah/Reya show if you could STFU about leah or reya! I'm just sayin'. Originally Posted by Leah Layada
I thought you said you were all done sayin?
I sometimes can't shut up until I get the last word, it's a known personality flaw of mine. Similar to a female Kenny Powers in Eastbound and Down:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmW-gMWci1o

I thought you said you were all done sayin? Originally Posted by Whispers