THE ULTIMATE OBAMA LIE.............THE LIE THAT PRECEDED ALL THE LIES

Could you be anymore idiotic? You know exactly WTF he is talking about.

Yes, but IBJunior doesn't. I doubt you do either.

You just make a fool of yourself continuously - it is why you were voted dipshit of the year 2014 - fair and square. Is that the reason, IBHomo? Please provide any evidence that that was the reason, along with a voter analysis from your Klan, err, Clan in Idiotville.

Everyone hates you except for Big Tex/I'vaBiggen - essentially one person. Well that's painful coming from a guy who routinely makes statements like the one below:

I hope you get car jacked by two black guys who protested racial injustice in Ferguson, and give you the white privilege right up your ass until you bleed.... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You really DO have too much time on your hands. Why not go volunteer at the Holocauat Museum. I'm sure you can exhibit your human kindness and love for your fellow HOMO there.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You really DO have too much time on your hands. Why not go volunteer at the Holocauat Museum. I'm sure you can exhibit your human kindness and love for your fellow HOMO there.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I've been to and helped more Holocaust Museums than you could visit in ten lifetimes, so STFU!!

Although if a post just like you just made were directed to you, you would probably say something stupid like, "I've searched for hours and cannot locate any museums that commemorate the Holocauat."
WELCOME TO DAY ONE OF IBHomo's "FUCK YOU FAGGOT" MELTDOWN!