To Do Lists - Who's on it?

Thank you Sd2011. I've been gone for awhile. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that had me on you list. Yall are the best! Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Thank you too sweety!

One day... one day!
My list is short: Jessica jade and sweet treat. Those are the only two ladies I'm planning to meet this year. I'm going to keep my list short but sweet. Anyone else wanting on my list needs to flirt with my mind first.
My list is short: Jessica jade and sweet treat. Those are the only two ladies I'm planning to meet this year. I'm going to keep my list short but sweet. Anyone else wanting on my list needs to flirt with my mind first. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Awww we are still on your short list?? How sweet and glad to be on with sexy sweet treat. 2014 here we cum! *muah*
Awww we are still on your short list?? How sweet and glad to be on with sexy sweet treat. 2014 here we cum! *muah* Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
You are my list . Honestly I had a pretty wild 2013. I want to settle down a tad and enjoy things more.
You are my list . Honestly I had a pretty wild 2013. I want to settle down a tad and enjoy things more. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Well I'll make sure you enjoy your settled down 2014
Save me a spot too Jessica!
ExoticBabyGirl is at the TOP of my to do list!
Thank you too sweety!

One day... one day! Originally Posted by SD2011
I really hope so.
Save me a spot too Jessica! Originally Posted by corona
You got it
You got it Originally Posted by Jessica Jade

Me TOO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Me TOO PLEASE!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by verygood69
You were already on my list
  • Kmac
  • 02-14-2014, 05:28 PM
As I said in another thread, every lady that's posted here......at least twice this year!
Looks like a lot of good people are gonna have a spankin' good time!!! I love this thread.