Let It Be Known...

The c word is the ultimate derogatory word.
And no it is not coochie.
Ruby you should continue to speak your mind. Don't let anyone stifle who you are
Ruby you should continue to speak your mind. Don't let anyone stifle who you are Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Well thank u EA!
And no it is not coochie. Originally Posted by ibechill
The way some act around here I thought the term NBA was the ultimate deragatory words....
Me personally I don't look at any professional sports, especially basketball , the NBA.
I watch UT Football though.
All these guys are just big meanies & (your name goes here) is the sweetest lady in all of eccie. Now can I get a $50 discount for a BBBJTC?
Me personally I don't look at any professional sports, especially basketball , the NBA.
I watch UT Football though. Originally Posted by ibechill
I had a feeling, I just had a feeling
i cant believe this thread is still going lmao
well, provider or not, My principle in life is to give respect to everybody, You got to be nice to everybody, Only then the respect will come back to you.

Yours truly signing off
Usually "Let It Be Known..." was followed by a fight where I grew up?

Haters...Motivators..Same thing except if you are from a certain era.

Prince Rogers Nelson's father once told him..."Stop playing around with that piano if you are just going to make it sound like crap..". The rest is history.

I have raised (2) kids one is still a teenager and the other in their early 20's. The people from this modern era can't take criticism, you have to encourage them and make them feel like they are part of something.

When I was a kid, a football coach would say "You hit like a pu%%y, follow through and drive through your opponent and push him back 5 yards!" And on the next play...I CLOBBERED HIS ASS! I took it as "constructive criticism" not degrading.

Good, this discussion is burning itself out... Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Now that's the post of this thread or maybe even the week.

I am offended that anyone would be offended at being called a whore, slut or hooker.....some of my best friends are whores, sluts and hookers.......I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
No wait maybe this one.
I had a feeling, I just had a feeling Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Hook em horns.
actually yes to be blunt with you it does. I would not see a client that considers and talks to his friends as if im a whore or slut. they are disrespectful TO ME, now ive known some girls to take pride in those type of nicknames, but i am not one. (just stating my opinion, dont want to offend anyone) Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy
Mandy, not all of us are dogs. I for one am and always will be a gentleman.
And no it is not coochie. Originally Posted by ibechill
That's another one I've never quite realized what the big deal is?? I use it quite frequently, especially when idiot drivers get in my way
What's wrong with cunt? It's an awesome word! A word is just a word but the intent is what makes it bad. Good: Stop barking you silly cunt! (Talking to a dog)
Bad: Fuck you! You're a fucking cunt! (Only if talking about a woman)

Men can be called cunts at any given moment with any level of intent behind it.

Try this: Instead of saying "That chick is a real cunt!" say "That girl is a real C U Next Tuesday!"

Try this: Instead of saying "That chick is a real cunt!" say "That girl is a real C U Next Tuesday!" Originally Posted by Dirk182
I'm sticking to cunt...