As Greece goes, so shall Puerto Rico?

You're full of shit... Cleavin Little NEVER said that! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Just like you were NEVER elected Dipshit of the Year 3 times in a row?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_JOGmXpe5I
  • WTF
  • 07-10-2015, 07:24 AM
In the end Greece did what the EU wanted them to do and they got their money. Pensions are cut back, the age they can start getting pension increased. More tax collection. Originally Posted by BigLouie
When you say "they got their money" who are you referring to as they? The Greeks!
Because he's not 'my boy', you fucking retard. I don't jump in to save grown ass men. If he can't handle his own business, that's no business of mine. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Who said anything about "saving" him? WTFagboy is beyond saving. The question was why didn't YOU hand him his ass (since you bragged about knowing so much about Greece's debt) instead of making me do it?

Every day you lust after countless asses in this forum but you never score. This was an easy score and you passed it up, dipshit. Now you want us to pat you on the back because you COULD have handed fagboy his ass but you didn't?

Come to think of it, I could have won $25k on Jeopardy yesterday. I wasn't on the show but I knew all the answers. Aren't you going to congratulate me?

Just because you have your panties in a wad over Greece's debt does not mean that many of us do not see it for what it is....which does appear to be a bad bet on loans to Greece. That is what lending money is all about dicklicker. Did you access the risk proberly or not? The banks appear not to have! Why are you having so much trouble with that fact?

Can the EU make Greece pay? Are you for war over this civil dispute? Originally Posted by WTF
Most people I know don't try to "access" risk, lol. Do I need a probe in order to "access" it "proberly"? Can you take the shit out of your mouth before you talk to us?

You said the EU is being as tough as Rocco down at the docks with the baseball bat in trying to "collect" their loans. The truth is the opposite. EU creditors have already given Greece truckloads of debt relief by pushing out maturity dates by 30+ years, lowering interest rates and even deferring interest payments. Does that sound like Rocco to you?

So the EU isn't trying to "make Greece pay". They're asking Greece to help itself by reforming its economy so it doesn't have to keep borrowing more and more just to fund current consumption. If the Greeks do this, then the EU will extend new loans - of which a portion will be used to stay current on the debt that hasn't already been rescheduled.

And spare us the hyperbole about going to war, Rocco. Greece is free to leave the Eurozone if it chooses. It would be a bad choice since it would lead to more economic and political instability and lower living standards versus the rest of Europe. But nobody will stop them.

• WTF
  • 07-10-2015, 08:31 AM
Most people I know don't try to "access" risk, lol. Do I need a probe in order to "access" it "proberly"? Can you take the shit out of your mouth before you talk to us?

You said the EU is being as tough as Rocco down at the docks with the baseball bat in trying to "collect" their loans. The truth is the EU creditors have already given Greece truckloads of debt relief by pushing out maturity dates by 30+ years, lowering interest rates and even deferring interest payments. Does that sound like Rocco to you?

So the EU isn't trying to "make Greece pay". They're asking Greece to help itself by reforming its economy so it doesn't have to keep borrowing more and more just to fund current consumption. If the Greeks do this, then the EU will extend new loans - of which a portion will be used to stay current on the debt that hasn't already been rescheduled.

And spare us the hyperbole about going to war, Rocco. Greece is free to leave the Eurozone if it chooses. It would be a bad choice since it would lead to more economic and political instability and lower living standards versus the rest of Europe. But nobody will stop them.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
So Greece is about to get the EU to give them more money!
  • WTF
  • 07-10-2015, 08:31 AM
When you say "they got their money" who are you referring to as they? The Greeks! Originally Posted by WTF
Yes, Greek banks will get money to stay afloat and the EU will loan more in exchange for the measures they were asking for. The ones the Greeks voted No to is the ones they are agreeing to. When it came down to it Greece blinked. They had no other choice because next week if no deal was done their banks would have been totally gone and the economy beyond saving.
  • WTF
  • 07-10-2015, 10:34 AM

Yes, Greek banks will get money to stay afloat and the EU will loan more in exchange for the measures they were asking for. . Originally Posted by BigLouie

Think about that...

• WTF
  • 07-12-2015, 09:00 AM
Who said anything about "saving" him? WTFagboy is beyond saving. The question was why didn't YOU hand him his ass (since you bragged about knowing so much about Greece's debt) instead of making me do it?

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Speaking of Greek debt... The only ass you have ever handed over to anyone is that gay one you sit on. Ain't no telling how many Queenies you've handed you ass to.

Please show me where what I have said has not played out. You fucking crying about the Greek debt like it was some big deal has not proven to be the case. Nothing will change the fact that they owe more than they can pay except debt relief or exiting the EU.

Which one is you lustyladyboy?
  • WTF
  • 07-12-2015, 09:07 AM

Yes, Greek banks will get money to stay afloat and the EU will loan more in exchange for the measures they were asking for. The ones the Greeks voted No to is the ones they are agreeing to. When it came down to it Greece blinked. They had no other choice because next week if no deal was done their banks would have been totally gone and the economy beyond saving. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Nothing is beyond saving...they have a thriving tourist trade that will pick back up one they get some liquidity.

btw....this is not a done deal and from what I'm reading is just another can kicking down the road like they have done for the last five years.

The Greeks would be better off with their own currency and some short term pain than continuing down this path IMHO.
Wow, I had no idea it was this complicated.

I thought they should just start firing people employed by the government and stop handing out entitlements until they can afford to make their loan payments.

Thank goodness there are so many smart people out there that have got this figured out