Sunday 9pm -the art of the post

• R.M.
  • 09-23-2017, 08:19 PM
Marie.See what happens when one becomes a sloppy drunk.
What choice does one have but to be a sloppy drunk when they've turned on anyone that might have considered them a friend?
What choice does one have but to be a sloppy drunk when they've turned on anyone that might have considered them a friend? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
She's always been a sloppy drunk...
She's probably always been a lousy friend/human as well.
The dumb cunt virus must be highly contagious
The dumb cunt virus must be highly contagious Originally Posted by Mythos
No your the one who has it... Don't fool yourself
I promise I can run circles around you in every possible way from an intellectual standpoint. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to suss out what you've said here tonight.

Will anything come of it? Based on history on this site, probably not.
Will anything come of it? Based on history of the mods and all that mod pussy stuff. .... , probably not. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
ftfy
Golly, yall got me. You're right. My vagina is enormous, cavernous. I still hear echos from a Stones concert from the 60s. Gee. I am very sorry for <insert alledged offense>. That was wrong of me. It will not happen again. God bless cheeseburgers!
The dumb cunt virus must be highly contagious Originally Posted by Mythos
It's pretty simple dummy marie. Simply say the handle of the person who you tried to defend who was banned. You're not going to because you know you fucked up idiot.
  • R.M.
  • 09-23-2017, 08:35 PM
I met CD last summer and Marie was not invited because I didn't want her to have my personal information. That was a damn good idea.
TRIGGERED