Ten US Sailers Captured By Iranians

• WTF
  • 01-21-2016, 04:18 PM

Hopefully there is "no evidence" you took a dump this morning, either.

"!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Depends on if you wiped it off your face...
  • WTF
  • 01-21-2016, 04:24 PM
Did the POTUS and the Secy of State and the National Security Advisor all lie about Pat Tillman's death to get re-elected?

Your analogies and comparisons are as limp as your dick. Originally Posted by lustylad
They damn sure didn't tell the truth! Did you see the movie or was those soldiers death not worth all this Benghazi hoopla?

https://consortiumnews.com/2010/081710a.html

Tillman was on his second tour of duty when he was killed in Afghanistan — a victim of “fratricide,” inadvertently killed by his own troops during an ill-fated expedition. U.S. leaders should have told the truth — namely, that Corporal Tillman’s death was a senseless accident coupled with incompetence.
Instead they lied — to all of us, but most despicably to his family – rewrote the details of his death, awarding Tillman a posthumous Silver Star, America’s third-highest military decoration, and turned the tragedy into an opportunity to promote their endless and unpopular wars.
Why did they lie? No doubt it began because at the time of Tillman’s death, in April 2004, the Bush war machine was roiled by a number of negative images that threatened to adversely affect public perception of the war in Iraq.
Remember those haunting photographs and videos of the bodies of American contractors strung up in Fallujah? Can you ever forget the searing images depicting abuse by U.S. soldiers working as guards in the Abu Ghraib prison?
Adding the news the fact that American soldiers had gunned down a celebrated NFL star certainly wouldn’t help the war effort… So Pat Tillman was recast, in death, as a war hero and lesson to us all.
Depends on if you wiped it off your face... Originally Posted by WTF
Typical childish response from you. Further indication of your ignorance.
Typical childish response from you. Further indication of your ignorance. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Must be a trust fund guy. Like Sonny Drysdale. He's hot for Eli Maye Clampet. But he's dumb as a rock.
  • WTF
  • 01-21-2016, 07:25 PM
Typical childish response from you. Further indication of your ignorance. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Coming from you that is rich!

You believe a CIA station Chief lied about not giving the Stand Down order. You believe that the Senate lied in it's report.

Do you believe that Reagan lied about sending rep's to meet with Iran in the so call October Surprise?

Like I said, we pick and choose wtf we believe in politics.

This Benghazi crap is a political football. Nothing more.
  • WTF
  • 01-21-2016, 07:32 PM
Must be a trust fund guy. Like Sonny Drysdale. He's hot for Eli Maye Clampet. But he's dumb as a rock. Originally Posted by bambino
Elie May is dead you necrophilia wacko!
Elie May is dead you necrophilia wacko! Originally Posted by WTF
who's this ellie may you speak of?

yep she's throws them shoulders out proud!

actually she was better in her Twilight Zone episode .. why Jimmy Tiberius Kirk woulda liked to fuck that ...

Coming from you that is rich!

You believe a CIA station Chief lied about not giving the Stand Down order. You believe that the Senate lied in it's report.

Do you believe that Reagan lied about sending rep's to meet with Iran in the so call October Surprise?

Like I said, we pick and choose wtf we believe in politics.

This Benghazi crap is a political football. Nothing more. Originally Posted by WTF
WPF will always believe the government story, rather than eyewitnesses. He is what the Communists call a "useful idiot". Except he's not that useful.
Coming from you that is rich! Originally Posted by WTF
Richly correct. Go clean some golf balls.
WPF will always believe the government story, .... Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
As long as it is a "non-military" story. One must remember that WTF doesn't believe there are terrorists in the world so anything that confirms the existence of terrorists must be a "lie." And since he can't deal with the truth he resorts to childish, meaningless dismissals and retorts.
Elie May is dead you necrophilia wacko! Originally Posted by WTF
So is your dick!
  • WTF
  • 01-22-2016, 07:21 AM
WPF will always believe the government story, rather than eyewitnesses. He is what the Communists call a "useful idiot". Except he's not that useful. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Do you believe the government story that Reagan did not have his reps meet with Iran and cut a deal with them to delay releasing the hostages for arms?

Like i said you old fool , we all pick and choose when and when not to believe in the government . If i hadn't rejected your homosexual advances so many times , you'd be more objective in just wtf i say.
  • WTF
  • 01-22-2016, 07:27 AM
As long as it is a "non-military" story. One must remember that WTF doesn't believe there are terrorists in the world so anything that confirms the existence of terrorists must be a "lie." And since he can't deal with the truth he resorts to childish, meaningless dismissals and retorts. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yet another lie passing from your lips...Please link where i have said i do not believe there are terrorist in the world. You do understandthat one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. You are not to senile to understand that concept? Or are you?

Do you believe the government debunking of the so called October Suprise of the Regan admin? It was debunked by the governmentto help get Bush elected.
Who said Ellie Mae is dead? What an ass... Donna Douglas is dead, Ellie Mae is a ageless character who will live forever in reruns.
Who said Ellie Mae is dead? What an ass... Donna Douglas is dead, Ellie Mae is a ageless character who will live forever in reruns. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I think WTF was attracted to Dash Riprock.