LAME DUCK PRESIDENT (OBAMA) THROWS HISSY FIT.........

Yssup is looking IN the mirror again. Looking at that DIPSHIT in the mirror looking back at him.

I don't think a rookie has ever won that honor. But this stupid, illiterate piece of shit is taking DIPSHIT to a whole new level! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Don't worry, Assup. Your title is safe. No one even comes close to representing the worst of dipshittery than our own . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!
The Puny Pricked Putz

No shit they don't do background checks. My comment was sarcastic to prove that the liberal bullshit regarding background checks.

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot your a libtard and words are beyond your comprehension. Go look at a picture book! Originally Posted by dante0322

Being a stupid commie fucker it explains why you can't remember what you say from one rant to another. You cant deflect trying to say you were sarcastic, just stupid. You are dismissed ....
You can tell "I'va Beggin" has mental deformities from his straight line family tree as he doesn't know what he is doing or who is he talking to. Being a LIBTARD screws him up even more. Originally Posted by dante0322
I theorized Eva had a head injury while riding his motorcycle. Seriously. Simply pity him...and put him on ignore.
I theorized Eva had a head injury while riding his motorcycle. Seriously. Simply pity him...and put him on ignore. Originally Posted by gnadfly

You theorizing is about the same level as dummies responses. Go sit in the corner with him/her.
  • CJOHN
  • 04-26-2013, 07:08 AM
Makes you hard, doesn't it, Corpy?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Your HUFF is waiting out front, dumb fuck! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
HA ... 22 Taylor ...

carpet future... streamer you park on the side home base the other night "Zeus Streamer" or something...FACT NOT ASSUMPTION
  • CJOHN
  • 04-26-2013, 07:32 AM
The start of the media campaign to bad mouth Johnny begin when he said he was going public( atempted pin)

FACT NOT ASSUMPTION
Go away Marshall!