Bareback Full Sex (BBFS) Who does it?

lol cause you sooooooo different than the rest of us

gfys

awesome!! Originally Posted by MountainGoat
#147 is pure gold
and illogical... Originally Posted by moneytalksny
Yes, trying to reason with an old grumpy fart. That was where I went wrong.
No need to wait for my reply.. Roaming charges are expensive and traffic permitting..
Mercury levels

At the “Wrap & Go Sushi”

Reach toxic threshold
Yes, trying to reason with an old grumpy fart. That was where I went wrong.
No need to wait for my reply.. Roaming charges are expensive and traffic permitting.. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Lol.. I actually wasn't even responding to you...

I didn't think we were trying to reason with one another. My comment wasn't intended as a jab just a fact that you're gonna be seeing less men based on your rate and your risk goes down accordingly.. A jab would have been if I stated how your profile pics don't match the rate your advertising. See the difference?

Roaming charges?? WTF... Get an all inclusive plan like the ones here in the Nursing home.. Better yet get StraightTalk from Walmart.. and pick up some pudding while you're at it!

Roaming charges?? WTF... Get an all inclusive plan like the ones here in the Nursing home.. Better yet get StraightTalk from Walmart.. and pick up some pudding for me women while you're at it! Originally Posted by moneytalksny
finish the thought
finish the thought Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Thanks OSD!

At least you got a fuckin sense of humor !
oh boy, lol,

I do like the women getting worked up at each other, very nice
  • XY
  • 04-27-2014, 06:54 PM
Who else is on the list?
  • Doove
  • 04-27-2014, 06:58 PM
Some people just seem so.......conflicted. Originally Posted by Doove
and illogical... Originally Posted by moneytalksny
Sorry, you just seem like you can't decide if you wanna give her shit or not. Which is understandable, since you're not very good at it anyways.
Who else is on the list? Originally Posted by XY

you created it, you tell us
  • XY
  • 04-27-2014, 07:34 PM
Just wondering if all are bunch of pussies, yeah, all are. LOL

Are you?

I'm just coming up the list of all the Syracuse whores that do

Yeah baby
thanks, will make it easier on me than, wont have to beg, just tell the great and powerful XY said you were BB, can I indulge please. the whole purpose of the board, sharing of information.
  • XY
  • 04-27-2014, 08:01 PM
thanks, will make it easier on me than, wont have to beg, just tell the great and powerful XY said you were BB, can I indulge please. the whole purpose of the board, sharing of information. Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Exactly

Finally

Sheesh
Sorry, you just seem like you can't decide if you wanna give her shit or not. Which is understandable, since you're not very good at it anyways. Originally Posted by Doove
You're right... I'm generally not good at disrespecting people unless they piss me the fuck off.. and I just can't see that happening on a forum..

She got pretty close when she started fuckin' with my pudding though.

Ok.. as just noted who else is on the list...
list of who has done it

or who has offered it
or both
plenty on list