Tulsa Time!!!!!!

In Space City they're at home nursing their butt-hurts!
In Space City they're at home nursing their butt-hurts! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ask your mother if her butt-hurts after that ass pounding I gave her last night.
looks like AOC was behind the 1,000,000 fake rsvp farce.

looks like they took advantage of the flaw in the registration process on the website.
Ask your mother if her butt-hurts after that ass pounding I gave her last night. Originally Posted by Lapdog
How'd you managed that with no dick? MM has had a 5 year dry spell ... give him a shout!
looks like AOC was behind the 1,000,000 fake rsvp farce.

looks like they took advantage of the flaw in the registration process on the website. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
So, AOC had someone or more run up the registration?

This will be good .... that's a felony X __________!
How'd you managed that with no dick? MM has had a 5 year dry spell ... give him a shout! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Better than your over ten year dry spell:mfr_lo l:: mfr_lol::mfr _lol:
How'd you managed that with no dick? MM has had a 5 year dry spell ... give him a shout! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Other than you junior, whoever said I have no dick? Ask your mother about my dick. She'll tell you all about it.
Other than you junior, whoever said I have no dick? Ask your mother about my dick. She'll tell you all about it. Originally Posted by Lapdog
She's dead, stupid ass!

It's so easy to drag you along until you make a complete fool/ass of yourself.

Just like your butt buddy MM!

Now quit trolling me ....
She's probably alive...and he drives a Kia....lol
She's dead, stupid ass!

It's so easy to drag you along until you make a complete fool/ass of yourself.

Just like your butt buddy MM!

Now quit trolling me .... Originally Posted by LexusLover
You certainly have a fixation with posteriors. You just mentioned them three times in a single post. Carry on, AssLover.
She's probably alive...and he drives a Kia....lol Originally Posted by matchingmole
He drives a Nimitz-class douche canoe.
Fatherless Day brings the little ones out in droves with NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE.
She's probably alive...and he drives a Kia....lol Originally Posted by matchingmole
Thanks for finally admitting you're not getting any pussy.

I'll ask you again .... limp dick or lack of funds?

(You see ... I don't write reviews .... you do!)

You're about as easy as LapDog ... you could double up with 9500! He's had 45 pieces of ass!
Doesn't it, though?
It's too bad you don't like pussy, LD. Live ones that is.