I QUIT to make sure I Quit I’m going to commit Hobby suicide

Wow this thread is beginning to look like one of my reviews were they just dont END! Sorry Tig. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Tara you sexy thing. . We have seen each other.. Well, we meet each other. 8 years ago. You're still just as Sexy now as you were back then.

Tara your reviews Have a Happy Ending. My will NEVER END.
lol i feel your pain my friend veloztec i think we all deserve a drink after this Originally Posted by 214JULES
LOL Jules sweetie... At least I gotta give credit to Tiggold for keep showing up and popping back up on this thread (unlike my hapless Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowgirls playing in Houston today...)
jules wanna mess around and make out?
Now that's a scene that will make Tig comes back like Brett Favre on a bungee - Brookie and Julesweetie making out (a session with each of them already made my junior incredibly occupied ... LOL )
jules wanna mess around and make out? Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot

Now that does sound hot!!!...Brookie maybe You can help Tigg get back on his meds......but You and Jules....that could be awesome!
That was so true...and funny. I don't know any of the people involved but as a provider when I read it this is what I saw:

blahblaha buncha personal issues blahblah FREE BMW!! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS NOT HAVE A PET CAT SCRATCH MY BALLS! blahblahblah more personal issues blahblahblahblah. PLEASE PROVIDERS DON'T CONTACT ME BECAUSE I DOUBT I HAVE THE WILLPOWER TO REFUSE YOU! Blahblahabby blah.

To the OP: If you truly want to leave the hobby then stop dangling carrots. All this talk of fancy cars and low expectations coupled with your checklist of what you do and don't like is practically an engraved invitation. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

I'd hate to see how you attempt to commit real suicide because you suck at attempting hobby suicide.

See you at the next social. Originally Posted by Boltfan
HELL YES!!
Tara you sexy thing. . We have seen each other.. Well, we meet each other. 8 years ago. You're still just as Sexy now as you were back then.

Tara your reviews Have a Happy Ending. My will NEVER END. Originally Posted by tiggold
Wow weee, 8 years ago. Im sorry Tigg but I dont remember?? I think we are lonnnnng overdue babe!
HELL YES!! Originally Posted by 214JULES
I will be there.

p.s.
Freddie Doobie Doo, where are youuu?
ok me, tara, jules, dannie, and jaimee... that would be a never ending thread.
I will be there.

p.s.
Freddie Doobie Doo, where are youuu? Originally Posted by veloztec

come on down!! ive been telling brooke we needed to double for the longest but it just hasnt happened YET

he is doing here and doing well i am bringing home a new puppy in a couple weeks im sure he is going to be pretty pissed
ok me, tara, jules, dannie, and jaimee... that would be a never ending thread. Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
hell yea it would who's up for this challenge??
Now that's a scene that will make Tig comes back like Brett Favre on a bungee - Brookie and Julesweetie making out (a session with each of them already made my junior incredibly occupied ... LOL ) Originally Posted by veloztec
HELL YES!! Originally Posted by 214JULES
ok me, tara, jules, dannie, and jaimee... that would be a never ending thread. Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
come on down!! ive been telling brooke we needed to double for the longest but it just hasnt happened YET

he is doing here and doing well i am bringing home a new puppy in a couple weeks im sure he is going to be pretty pissed Originally Posted by 214JULES
hell yea it would who's up for this challenge?? Originally Posted by 214JULES
OK, Ya'll Ladies are messin up Tiggold's 12-Page Departure & talk like this will only Prolong His Agony & Decision. Next thing you know, he will be saying: Ya'll ladies talked me into staying. lol

High-Five Tigg
and you want to leave all this fun?
CG
lol oh well someone had to make this interesting
you know me always being the glass is half full kind of girl the new brookie doesnt like drama, so that being said.... i had to change the subject to something more on the positive beat! hehe