Dummy Needs to Go Away

...What a fucking asshole !! Originally Posted by sportfisherman
Self reflect much? Don't worry, be happy. More people are surviving COVID every day. That even means you. OK, sad news for us. But hey, we can't have everything.
Tell that to someone who cares what you think Originally Posted by Jam3768
Not too many who do care what I think but I'm sure most people would think calling someone a liar because they selectively critique grammar mistakes is just ridiculous.
I care what you think

in fact I care about the idiotic thoughts leftists think

would that they be cured of their unwholesome thoughts

the whole world would be a better place for the cure

I have considered that the divide between the left and right starts at the divide between selfishness or covetousness versus personal integrity

diversity of thought does help build a better world, constructive thinking based in truth and also not in hate

and un-American thought, either of the left or extreme right, is not a good thing, especially as to what children are taught. American thought was based on considered and deeply thoughtful philosophies that must not be abandoned to rancid passions of a mob

"as a man thinks, so is he"
My stupid ass may have just ruined my thread by being too honest. LOL

Oh well, I am well over 50 posts so I'm good. I actually probably would have felt like I had a whore board thread accomplishment if I hit 15 posts. Thanks guys!

I may act like an asshole on occasion. But I know a lot of you are good people and I treat you accordingly. I'll never be an asshole to decent people. I'll always be the first to apologize if I crossed the boundaries. For the assholes, fuck you bitches and I'll continue to do what I do.
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

heh
That debate was a push. Neither one of them moved the needle. Originally Posted by smokedog01
Agreed.
Pence whipped kamillas ass last night just like she used to get her professors to do to her for grades and money

bahahahahahahahahahaha
lolling
Pence whipped kamillas ass last night just like she used to get her professors to do to her for grades and money

bahahahahahahahahahaha
lolling Originally Posted by winn dixie
OK, WD, please explain to the best of your ability, how he won.

Points made versus points lost.

I don’t think you can.

OK, WD, please explain to the best of your ability, how he won.

Points made versus points lost.

I don’t think you can.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Kamilla the whore couldnt keep her composure! She was flustered and at times looked like she was a deer in the headlights. Pence is way above her head and it showed!
Even the fly crawled out her pussy out of disgust!

lolling w/scatologies
LMAO
Kamilla the whore couldnt keep her composure! She was flustered and at times looked like she was a deer in the headlights. Pence is way above her head and it showed!
Even the fly crawled out her pussy out of disgust!

lolling w/scatologies Originally Posted by winn dixie
Typical non answer.

But don't worry. Some day you will grow up and learn how to speak like a big boy.
Tonight proved once and for all that Pence is a POS!

Got caught with his fly up.

Harris kicked his ass too.

HAHSHSHSHSHSSHSHSHDHAHAHAHAHSH SAH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Did you even watch the debate? What Pence did to Harris was almost worthy of calling 911, lol.
Typical non answer.

But don't worry. Some day you will grow up and learn how to speak like a big boy. Originally Posted by Jam3768
Dude, I am not going to receive a logical answer from the Trump lovers on this shit show of a thread I intentionally created. That asshole OP knew that was going to happen as soon as he hit the submit button on the 1st post in this thread.

My opinion is that although Pence was polite, he talked too much and went over his time limits nonstop. Nevertheless, unlike his boss, he at least let his opponent speak for the most part and did not interrupt her too much. The moderator I think did a good job of keeping things civil and didn't let it become another clusterfuck like Trump enjoys creating when he feels unhinged.
Pence was a non emotional gop robot idiot with the putin/trump stick up his azz. Trying to rule a woman with a brain. Harris rocked the real Americans as a real person. Fun stuff trying to watch the putin/trump huggers trying to defend though. Btw...the Donnie life boats have long left the titanic
The Rifleman is the Man !! Don't be messin' with him.

Or Friendly Fred either. He's actually a friendly guy.

Why is he banned ? He shouldn't be banned.
Anyone who wants Biden to win is an idiot!!!

TRUMP has been more than successful!!!

What a bunch of Democratic losers!!!