wtf austin eccie

Lilah said: everyone else im sorry i take so long to reply to messages in my inbox but it keeps getting full so fast and ...
Sweetie, with all of these messages in your inbox how are you absolutely and positively certain that hype23 is the man who failed to pay you?
  • Toyz
  • 06-05-2012, 05:28 PM
Your honor...the prosecutor has been given sufficient time to provide evidence to convict my client. Not only has she failed to provide requested documentation (which-if it exists-she has in her possesion), but has become incommunicado. Several efforts have been made to have her come forth & prove her allegations, with no response other than accusations & histronics. {{{NO HOMER HISTRONICS, NOT EBONIXS}}}...

We move for a mistrial based on no evidence whatsoever & ask that the court expunge our clients record & restore his previously good name.

Defense rests...
No Homer Histronics , I fucking love it !!!!!
I would have to say he is not guilty.....
Yeah if the prosecution's only witness fled the courtroom and not been seen since .

Not Guilty !
I only know ONE thing for a FACT! She did show for our SUNDAY appointment. I'm very upset about this.... OK I'm over it! Like thats never happened before! LOL
I only know ONE thing for a FACT! She did show for our SUNDAY appointment. I'm very upset about this.... OK I'm over it! Like thats never happened before! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
I bet you meant - SHE DIDN'T - she must have gotten cold feet
Why not be absolutely certain instead of publicly calling someone out