NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

You're such a homer...
You're such a homer... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Ok Mr.Cardinal!
  • Trey
  • 10-30-2011, 11:42 AM
Whoever is in charge of challenge calls should be fired you could tell that was so not a good catch. I did like that run by the Schaub he wanted to show us something, good job.
  • Satin
  • 10-30-2011, 11:23 PM
Well Don, I can see we won't agree on your boy Schaub, but at least the real Schaub we all know and love played today.....

I do have to give you credit for predicting a double digit win. The game today was stressful and ugly at times...maybe because I was still hung over from a all-night Halloween party..

We're in first place, that's all that really matters. There's still room on the bandwagon and enough time to climb aboard fellas.

Ok, so WTF happened to my Cowgirl fans? Easye, Ike, ect...what a train wreck...

I'm also calling you out to jump in GatorMan....
"Whoa there motherfucher", Gabbert to Cushing.

How cool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu2_18zfbpY
That was an Awesome moment, Dear John, I re watched that shit like 5 times.

Satin, I credit the BATTLE RED JERSEYS for helping us prevail today, hopefully Ben Tate had a good learning experience after his Fuck-up.

I'll go ahead and go on record and say that we win by double digits again next week, as we take on Colt McCoy, our former practice squad Running Back, Chris Ogbonnaye, and the CLEVELAND BROWNS.

Cowboys looked like shit tonight, but thankfully Romo got that long bomb for a TD late, I needed that Fucker to come through for my Fantasy game. I was down by 2 and BAM, 70 yards for the score, the guy I was playing had Fucking Vick, so I was on pins and needles during the game, thankfully McCoy got most of the TD's!... I will also predict the Cowboys will win BIG against Seattle next week.
Schaub is way down on my list of QB's. My list is:

Brady
Rodgers
Brees
P. Manning
Vick
Rivers
Rothlesberger
Ryan
Eli
Cam
Stafford(Could be moved up to just under Rothlesberger)
Fitzpatrick
Bradford
Romo
Freeman
Hasselbeck(Starts to get ugly from here on down the list)
Cassel
Sanchez
Dalton
Flaco
Schaub
Colt
Ponder
A. Smith
Kolb
Carson Palmer
Gabbert
Painter(Should be kicked out of the league for pussy hair like David Carr had)
Tebow(Could be at the top of this list somehow someway someday, jk)
T. Jackson or Whitehurst
Moore

Flacco is not great but he played real well against us. If Schaub was QBing for the Ravens the day they played the Texans pass rush, he would have layed down for a sack several times. Flacco got it off and occaisionally completed a few.
  • Satin
  • 11-01-2011, 05:49 PM
Daddio, finally a voice of reason....lol. Don't let Don and the boys see this. They will probably pull out some statistics showing Schaub is top 5 material. Stats are great, but wins, losses, playoff appearances, leadership & ability to conduct game-winning drives matter in my book. Sadly, Schaub is lacking in most, if not all of those....

Anyway, we get the Colt McCoy Browns this week. We should obviously win this one also. No way we win out, but I feel 9-7 will get us in. We will probably lose the first playoff game but at least we made it. Right?
Daddio, finally a voice of reason....lol. Don't let Don and the boys see this. They will probably pull out some statistics showing Schaub is top 5 material. Stats are great, but wins, losses, playoff appearances, leadership & ability to conduct game-winning drives matter in my book. Sadly, Schaub is lacking in most, if not all of those....

Anyway, we get the Colt McCoy Browns this week. We should obviously win this one also. No way we win out, but I feel 9-7 will get us in. We will probably lose the first playoff game but at least we made it. Right? Originally Posted by Satin
I was almost positive that list was a joke of sorts. Sam Bradford, Sanchez, and Andy Dalton above Schaub? well, I was entertained by the list, so can't ask for much more than that. I don't put Schaub in the top 5 though, I had the top 6, in any order, and then guys from 7-15 are pretty much a wash, or on the same level, and I had Schaub as the 2nd best guy out of the group. I'm not saying the guy can turn water into wine, but he can turn chicken shit into chicken salad if he tries.

I'll go out on a limb and predict that we will not, in fact, win out...We're locked in for 10 though, no doubt, and that's probably worst case scenario.

I still say we tank the Christmas game in Indy by playing our 2nd String guys so they don't get a shot at Andrew Luck. Fucking St. Louis has made it a little more difficult this week, though.
  • Satin
  • 11-01-2011, 09:11 PM
Lmao mi amigo at the Rivers You Tube video. We were watching at the Ritz when that happened, couldn't fucking believe it. With that being said, I would gladly take Rivers ANY day over Schaub. No comparison.

I wonder what would come up if you looked up "Schaub bloopers, sack fumbles, pick-6's or under or overthrown balls"....?... Lmao....

Fuck Schaub, can we talk more about my 2 favorite players? Kareem Jackson & Jacobi Jones?
  • Trey
  • 11-01-2011, 09:17 PM
Still got Miami but I am pretty sure the colts are only gonna lose for the rest of the season. And I bet Miami will get a win soon.
Don, seriiously? You wouldn't take Sam Bradford over Schaub? There is no comparison in arm strength. The Dirty Sanchez and Dalton may have been a stretch but I would take thiwm both over "Dopey" if I were the GM, they can both move and extend the play while Schaub is helpless. I am a hater tho, I just can't stand to see "Dopey" be so slow getting rid of the ball. If he gets blitzed and everybody in the stadium can see it coming but the Schaubler acts like it is a surprise to him.

With all this said I wanted Sage back in the day, and if he didn't do his Rosencopter spin and fumble vs Indy, he might be our QB today. Poor Sage was trying to be the man so bad and get the first down to ice that game and then got popped and helicoptered. I was so bummed. Sage does not have very good pocket awareness but niether does Schaub.

Playoffs or bust baby!!

I still want Kubiak fired also, who has he outcoached? NOBODY!!! Give me Gruden and we are a Super Bowl Contender even with "Dopey"
  • Satin
  • 11-02-2011, 11:32 AM
Dopey? Rotflmmfao....man stop it Daddio, you're killing me bro....

"Dopey"....
I still want Kubiak fired also, who has he outcoached? NOBODY!!! Give me Gruden and we are a Super Bowl Contender even with "Dopey" Originally Posted by Daddio
+1 on that. He still thinks that his game plan is more important than the players. No way Chucky comes here though. He just inked a 5 year deal to stay on MNF.