You can hate me now. But I won't stop now..oh Houston..

Except for post #158

And like she said I also confirmed it on the review in question.

Not a WK. I just met her that morning she put it out there, and for the record it was technically 50 cents a pop or a buck a fuck however you slice it she backed it up

FTG Originally Posted by FunTxGent
NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

Kudos CD3 for putting your money where your mouth is. And no, FTG, i do not consider you a WK. Actually, more of a bad ass for receiving good service at 50 cents a pop.

But why not post a review? Looks like her special may have been misplaced...
It is official........CD3s pussy is worth 1 dollar
TL;DR.

Why is it that every person that goes on crazy rants like this can't spell worth a damn? My head hurts from just trying to read her first 3 posts.
I'm not gonna lie and say that I've read through this whole thing.

But, I will say, for CD3 to have an NBA policy she is damned sure trying her best to sound like she's good with us. Ain't that some bullshit? I'm a black man and I don't use as much Ebonics as she does.
NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

Kudos CD3 for putting your money where your mouth is. And no, FTG, i do not consider you a WK. Actually, more of a bad ass for receiving good service at 50 cents a pop.

But why not post a review? Looks like her special may have been misplaced... Originally Posted by Rick Incocknito
Man Rick, I barely like to read, so damn sure ain't going to write. LMAO Just pass me the cliff notes and the pixs and I am good to go.

FTG
  • CD3
  • 01-08-2015, 01:12 AM
It is official........CD3s pussy is worth 1 dollar Originally Posted by dearhunter
You gotta incorporate the mouth also...so it's worth $.50 to be exact.
  • CD3
  • 01-08-2015, 01:15 AM
I'm not gonna lie and say that I've read through this whole thing.

But, I will say, for CD3 to have an NBA policy she is damned sure trying her best to sound like she's good with us. Ain't that some bullshit? I'm a black man and I don't use as much Ebonics as she does. Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
Ebonics derived from English, no? One could say that you are "trying your best to sound like you are good with us, as well." do you hear how racist that sounds? Simmer on that for a tick tock second...maybe even a minute.
You gotta incorporate the mouth also...so it's worth $.50 to be exact. Originally Posted by CD3
I might be tempted to pay a little more, or a LOT more if I could be in charge,
cause she's kinda hot, I just don't take direction very well.....don't do well with authority
did I mention a "LOT" MORE?
And you saw my kick ass Christmas tree......so.....
Hello! Thank you for creating such a useful resource as your site! Tell me which device can help get rid of mold spores in the air, will an air purifier help in this matter, if so, which one? I found this https://cleanhomeguide.com/best-air-purifier-for-mold/ and I actually liked it, does anyone have it? P.S. We have already removed the source of mold and adjusted the ventilation system.
I put milk in my hot tea
The "30 Day Rule" only applies to review threads and not discussion threads.

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
Whew !