More Evidence Emerges Confirming Covid Lab-Leak Theory, But Corporate Media Stay Silent

• Tiny
  • 01-15-2024, 09:53 AM
A practical suggestion ICU - if you don't want to take an mRNA vaccine, you might want to look into the Novavax vaccine. It uses similar technology to what's been used for decades for the influenza, hepatitis B, and, your favorite, the HPV vaccines. It took longer to develop. It probably isn't quite as effective as the mRNA vaccines, but the side effects and risk of myocarditis and pericarditis are probably less for Novavax too.

Downsides are that it may be somewhat hard to find, and going forward in future years it won't be updated as often to better protect against new variants as the mRNA vaccines.

If you're comfortable with the flu vaccine, or palliative pre-treatment or whatever you want to call it, you should be comfortable with the Novavax vaccine. It's an easier way to retain immunity than getting infected repeatedly without vaccination, and at your age, like the flu vaccine, it probably makes a lot of sense.

I would hope that Big Pharma has been working on a true vaccine with a higher level of efficacy. We now have time to "git-er-dun right" in terms of creating a safe and effective preventative vaccine using the long game research protocols the medical community has succesfully employed in the past. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Pharmaceutical companies are looking for a broad spectrum coronavirus vaccine, that, in addition to COVID-19, would work for SARS, MERS, and some strains of the common cold. But I'd guess the chance they'll come up with a COVID-19 vaccine that has a higher level of efficacy than the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines back in early 2021 (90% to 95%) is low.
A practical suggestion ICU - if you don't want to take an mRNA vaccine, you might want to look into the Novavax vaccine. It uses similar technology to what's been used for decades for the influenza, hepatitis B, and, your favorite, the HPV vaccines. It took longer to develop. It probably isn't quite as effective as the mRNA vaccines, but the side effects and risk of myocarditis and pericarditis are probably less for Novavax too.

Downsides are that it may be somewhat hard to find, and going forward in future years it won't be updated as often to better protect against new variants as the mRNA vaccines.

If you're comfortable with the flu vaccine, or palliative pre-treatment or whatever you want to call it, you should be comfortable with the Novavax vaccine. It's an easier way to retain immunity than getting infected repeatedly without vaccination, and at your age, like the flu vaccine, it probably makes a lot of sense.

Pharmaceutical companies are looking for a broad spectrum coronavirus vaccine, that, in addition to COVID-19, would work for SARS, MERS, and some strains of the common cold. But I'd guess the chance they'll come up with a COVID-19 vaccine that has a higher level of efficacy than the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines back in early 2021 (90% to 95%) is low. Originally Posted by Tiny
They should just come up with a Vaccine that totally replaces the innate Immune System all together. They have a vaccine for just about every disease now. Influenza, Shingles, Pneumonia, HPV, Covid-19, ect. Why not just one annual vaccine that replaces what God gave ya. The Era of Trans humanism.
Jesus.

I guess that's as close to a capitulation as we're going to get on this debate.
These 400,000 cases are examples where the person could NOT make the antibody on there own. Originally Posted by adav8s28
That is patently false.
That is patently false. Originally Posted by texassapper
Would you like me to rephrase my statement to say:

The 400,000 people who died from/with CoVid in 2020 could not aquire immunity on their own to clear the infection by SARS_CoV2 virus.

I suggest you review the Antigen Antibody interaction. Then get back to us.

This is not Biochemistry 101, but a nice little you tube video on antigens and antibodies.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...6&action=click
They should just come up with a Vaccine that totally replaces the innate Immune System all together. They have a vaccine for just about every disease now. Influenza, Shingles, Pneumonia, HPV, Covid-19, ect. Why not just one annual vaccine that replaces what God gave ya. The Era of Trans humanism. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Congratulations. You have brought several of us who regularly post on opposite sides of topics on this forum into complete agreement on this one thing.

This is the sort of question I got from my grandkids when they were 9 and 11.

By making this suggestion you demonstrate a complete lack of knowledge on the subjects of human physiology and how our immune system works. While that is OK, you should fill that void in some way. a professional level course of study is not required. An 8th grade level of learning will get you there. I say that with sincerity. I do not intend mockery or condescension.

As noted in other posts here, this lack of understanding can be overcome with just a little reading . . .please do the reading.
Ignorance is a requirement for the MAGA minded. Poorly educated folk who think everything is a conspiracy cause God n Rights, n Guns..but in the opposite order.

You know stuff like space lasers, Bill Gates tracking mechanisms, and of course mutant alien DNA or COVID stealing DNA, or ballet harvesting DNA -I've been haven't heard that one yet but I'm sure it's on its way.
Congratulations. You have brought several of us who regularly post on opposite sides of topics on this forum into complete agreement on this one thing.

This is the sort of question I got from my grandkids when they were 9 and 11.

By making this suggestion you demonstrate a complete lack of knowledge on the subjects of human physiology and how our immune system works. While that is OK, you should fill that void in some way. a professional level course of study is not required. An 8th grade level of learning will get you there. I say that with sincerity. I do not intend mockery or condescension.

As noted in other posts here, this lack of understanding can be overcome with just a little reading . . .please do the reading. Originally Posted by ICU 812
I Was being facetious. I guess it takes a bit more incite than what you have to catch onto that. I realize your post was intended to be insulting and that's fine, it's expected.
Then take your football and go home.

The pandemic is over. You survived.

Your constant and repetitive whining is an affront to the millions who didn’t.
Then take your football and go home.

The pandemic is over. You survived.

Your constant and repetitive whining is an affront to the millions who didn’t. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Will you be better prepared for the next one?
It wasn’t quite as traumatized by it as you still seem to, bro!

Got my shots, had my three day sniffle, went bout life.

Not once did I put on my tinfoil MAGA hat.

To to answer your “jestion,” yes.
  • Tiny
  • 01-17-2024, 09:58 AM
Will you be better prepared for the next one? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Not answering for Yssup, but as to me, probably not. Going into the pandemic, in 2019, I had about 40 medical grade N95 masks, canned food, bottled water, first aid supplies, cash, a few gold coins, azithromycin, and plenty of ammo. Oh yeah, and an inflatable doll which came in handy when I couldn't find any providers willing to wear an N95 mask during coitus.

Just kidding, about the doll.
Not answering for Yssup, but as to me, probably not. Going into the pandemic, in 2019, I had about 40 medical grade N95 masks, canned food, bottled water, first aid supplies, cash, a few gold coins, azithromycin, and plenty of ammo. Oh yeah, and an inflatable doll which came in handy when I couldn't find any providers willing to wear an N95 mask during coitus.

Just kidding, about the doll. Originally Posted by Tiny
I hope you're kidding about this entire post.
  • Tiny
  • 01-17-2024, 06:55 PM
I hope you're kidding about this entire post. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I'm not
It wasn’t quite as traumatized by it as you still seem to, bro!

Got my shots, had my three day sniffle, went bout life.

Not once did I put on my tinfoil MAGA hat.

To to answer your “jestion,” yes. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I wasn't traumatized by it all. There was no trauma. The next one is supposed to be 20 times more deadly than Covid. They call it " Disease X" They don't even know what it is yet but they know it's 20 times more deadly.