Trump's First Year: An Amazing Success

Fine. Tell you what - you put me on ignore and I will put you on ignore. Good luck.

Yeah yeah you respect the person but like I said there are plenty of white American Trump supporters who say the same things. You are the one who needed to express that it was a black woman. You are the one who keeps throwing up the same black woman over and over again and the same black man's videos. And pretend that those are the opinions of my community, when they are the extreme minority view. And I don't act like I'm the spokesperson for all African Americans. I am however one of the few African Americans posting here and I would be doing a disservice if I let people spread falsehoods about how the majority of my community feels. I'm African American and guess what my voice is equal to the people who you post on here. But the difference is, I share the views with over 90% of our community. So when I'm saying something, it's probably more on par with the community than the people you post.

Also, Trump supporters don't listen to those who are representative of the black community anyway. So miss me with telling me I'm not the spokesperson. If I were, you still wouldn't care what I have to say because it's not kind to the person you love so much. Originally Posted by Austin Dude
Fine. Tell you what - you put me on ignore and I will put you on ignore. Good luck. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Lol that's fine by me. I don't know why you would wish me good luck though.
ajajaj @ slow...so it's only gonna slow it and not stop it?..this trumptards Originally Posted by GiovaniDosSantos

Let's not spend 20+ billion on healthcare.
Let's not spend it on veterans.
Let's not spend it on education.
Let's not spend it on infrastructure.

Let's spend it on an ill-conceived,completely ineffective wall.
Doubt it....
Trump must think that saying a lie over and over again will make it true. Someone needs to tell him that it doesn't work that way. And also tell him we aren't stupid. He is back at it telling the lie that his policies are the reason black unemployment is as low as it is. Someone should show him the drops under Obama and then show him how it only dropped 1.1% in his first year. It had bigger drops the years before. But if he wants to start taking credit for stuff he hasn't helped with, someone needs to say ok way to go your policies dropped African American unemployment. Why is it that their unemployment is still double that of white Americans? Are your policies inherently geared to help white Americans more than black Americans? Do you not care about that? Are you a racist?
Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Get help. Fast!

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10442

Yep, they need help.
Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Get help. Fast!

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10442

Originally Posted by gfejunkie

Wait now you are using this as an example of this stupid disorder y'all are pushing? Jimmy Kimmel has plenty of segments called Lie Witness News that shows that this isn't some Trump thing. It's people pretending to know about topics as to look like they are aware of what's going on. It's not a Trump thing. I could take the Lie Witness News he's done with MLK and say that an alarming amount of white people don't know who MLK is, a lot thought he was still alive. What's that syndrome? There are people who thought George W. Bush drew paintings of Harry Potter and Tupac and talked about how important it is he is doing that. What's that syndrome? It has nothing to do with Trump but like in any cult, the followers do as the leader. Trump is so self absorbed he thinks everything is about him or he's responsible for everything. And his followers think the same. It was obviously copying what Kimmel does. It edits out all the people who knew that the SOTU is Tuesday and uses the few people who don't. And then morons like you eat it up and pretend it has to do with Trump. Y'all are idiots.
Yep, they need help. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
We have had presidents who are considered liberal (Clinton and Obama) for 16 of the last 25 years in this country. The country has been strong and in my opinion #1 in the world under all of them, liberal or conservative. I am certain that Bush, for whom I voted twice, will go down in history as a far inferior POTUS than either Clinton (against whom I voted twice) and Obama.
I think Trump is going to be rated the best President ever after his 8 years in office.

We have had presidents who are considered liberal (Clinton and Obama) for 16 of the last 25 years in this country. The country has been strong and in my opinion #1 in the world under all of them, liberal or conservative. I am certain that Bush, for whom I voted twice, will go down in history as a far inferior POTUS than either Clinton (against whom I voted twice) and Obama. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I think Trump is going to be rated the best President ever after his 8 years in office. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

"best rated ever"?
By who?

So who's "best rated ever" up to now?
"My campaign will be self-funded.I don't want donations"
" I don't take vacations"
" I won't play any golf"
" I won't touch Social Security or Medicare"
" Taxpayers won't pay for the wall"
" I'm the least racist person ever"
" I know more about military than the generals"
" I don't benefit from the tax plan,believe me"
" I knew she was married,and I moved in to fuck her like a bitch"

Best president ever.
I have to admit.
"best rated ever"?
By who?

So who's "best rated ever" up to now? Originally Posted by Groovy Johnson
There are several sources of such information. Here is one done by CPAN which polled 91 presidential historians. The rankings are done by people who are considered to be experts in the field and are usually based on many criteria. Of course, as soon as someone finds a president listed in the rankings which disagrees with their uneducated opinion, the rankings lose all credibility in their eyes.

https://qz.com/914825/presidents-day...al-historians/
I think Trump is going to be rated the best President ever after his 8 years in office. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I sincerely doubt it but we shall see. November elections will go a long way to determining Trump's legacy. Improving the economy will not be good enough and so far he has nothing else to hang his hat on.
"Liberal Shithole"?

Like Norway?
That WOULD be awful!