Can you get banned for beating up another provider ?

Kinda like your mom Originally Posted by Tapper69
wow! that's funny.........no its not.....have you ever heard the term dullard?
Kitty, this Grace girl sent me some threatening PM's about you, I didn't bother reading her BS that she sent, I just kept telling her that the world needs more of Kitty Lamour until she finally stopped PMing me.

I dont know what her agenda is either, I think she is just trying to keep herself relevant with these ridiculous, over the top accusations and theories that she posts. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
WTF? Wow. I've never even met Grace in real life. SMDH.

Sasha, keep holding your head up don't let these low-lives bring you down. You are young and beautiful and have your whole life ahead of you... behind every pretty girl, there's a pack of haters- let them make you famous. Believe me, I know. They can love me or hate me but if I left tonight I'd be a legend tomorrow.

Nothing anybody says about you is going to deter someone from spending time with you if they find you attractive. Haters defeat their own purpose. Just use it as good free screening. You don't need to beat anybody up...karma will be a much bigger bitch than you will ever need to be, so just sit back and watch.

Sasha, keep holding your head up don't let these low-lives bring you down. You are young and beautiful and have your whole life ahead of you... behind every pretty girl, there's a pack of haters- let them make you famous. Believe me, I know. They can love me or hate me but if I left tonight I'd be a legend tomorrow.

Nothing anybody says about you is going to deter someone from spending time with you if they find you attractive. Haters defeat their own purpose. Just use it as good free screening. You don't need to beat anybody up...karma will be a much bigger bitch than you will ever need to be, so just sit back and watch.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
i'm napping with one eye open......lol
To the OP:

Can you get banned for beating up another provider ?
I dont know about that but you could end up spending time in jail and then in prison for assault and battery.
As usual, davidfree has another intelligent, well thought out, and well written post... Originally Posted by SteveOTX
And as usual, YOU DIDN'T!!
Silence young man. Originally Posted by THN
So you gonna meet Sasha then?

Originally Posted by KittyLamour
When I saw the eccie214 guy White Knighting her and called him out on it, she sent me a long PM with a bunch of nonsense. But part of it was accusing you of being behind some agenda or something like that, when you were not even mentioned in the post I made.

She doesn't even live anywhere near Texas, she is obviously just trying to keep herself relevant with this nonsense.
I'll meet the tranny midget........Saturday at high noon on center ice at the Galleria
I'll meet the tranny midget........Saturday at high noon on center ice at the Galleria Originally Posted by dearhunter
Will Dorothy Monroe happen to be with you? I think I left my lipstick in her car.
You never answered the original question
Like I give a fuck about your original question or DM. A Nigerian pimped Cosplay tranny midget whore wants to meet. I'm going to say fuck yeah to that all day.

I can get them to play "lollipop guild".
Like I give a fuck about your original question or DM. A Nigerian pimped Cosplay tranny midget whore wants to meet. I'm going to say fuck yeah to that all day.

I can get them to play "lollipop guild". Originally Posted by dearhunter
Pm me an address young lady (;
Hello.......I already told you where and when. If I get wupped by a Nigerian pimped tranny midget, does it count? I mean, I may be laughing so hard as to be slipping on the ice.

Do Nigerian pimped tranny whores slap?
Do Nigerian pimped tranny whores slap? Originally Posted by dearhunter
They slap with the bare backs of their hands. At least, that's the word on "the street".
So, them beefeaters are like clubs?

No matter........I ain't sceered of no Nigerian pimped tranny midget whore with club hands.........I thinck.
So, them beefeaters are like clubs?

No matter........I ain't sceered of no Nigerian pimped tranny midget whore with club hands.........I thinck. Originally Posted by dearhunter
i'd be careful, if that chin stuble is irritating her, she might shank a bitch.....ijs
Whisper burns and getting shancked by a Nigerian pimped tranny midget whore.........a typical Saturday meet in Houston.