No way Mooshell is a female!!!

Her and Obama are phonies and pure Racist, simple as that.
Over 11 years and 48 posts and all you offer is insults about Salty? You seem to be keeping tabs on him? Spooky Originally Posted by winn dixie

Seriously? In a thread that's about Michelle Obama? Seems like you guys are the stalkers. I think there's definitely some unrequited lust going on here. You and Salty pissed that Michelle won't let you lay your head in her lap and suckle? lol
Seriously? In a thread that's about Michelle Obama? Seems like you guys are the stalkers. I think there's definitely some unrequited lust going on here. You and Salty pissed that Michelle won't let you lay your head in her lap and suckle? lol Originally Posted by TechPapi
Maybe you are?
Seriously? In a thread that's about Michelle Obama? Seems like you guys are the stalkers. I think there's definitely some unrequited lust going on here. You and Salty pissed that Michelle won't let you lay your head in her lap and suckle? lol Originally Posted by TechPapi
Word of the day?

TWISTED
Lolling!

Maybe you are? Originally Posted by bambino
Mantra?

Or just another bait and snitch game?
If Obama is into Trannys that's fine. If he is my issue would be he should admit it. With the power he has I would think he would find one better looking.

She is showing lack of character for not admitting she is Transgendered. She should come out it may help other Transgendered people.
Sounds like she's really popular in Pgh.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
Sounds like she's really popular in Pgh.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
“She”would feel more comfortable at splash day. Send her an invite.
I didn't know a tranny could give birth to two kids who look just like her and her husband. This forum is just full of intellectuals and not bitter old men. LOL
I didn't know a tranny could give birth to two kids who look just like her and her husband. This forum is just full of intellectuals. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
They don’t look anything like the “Obama’s”. Find a picture with Mooshell after giving birth to her “babies. Every couple has them.
I didn't know a tranny could give birth to two kids who look just like her and her husband. This forum is just full of intellectuals and not bitter old men. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
... Maybe OBama is not the father.

... Rather certain it aint Winn or Bambino.
Not sure about you other mates, though.

#### Salty
... Maybe OBama is not the father.

... Rather certain it aint Winn or Bambino.
Not sure about you other mates, though.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
100% True and fact checked!
Maybe you are? Originally Posted by bambino

Right there is how you get to 33,000+ posts. Just post meaningless shit with the equivalence of childlike "I know you are, but what am I?"

This is probably why know one in your inner circle invites you to anything.
Right there is how you get to 33,000+ posts. Just post meaningless shit with the equivalence of childlike "I know you are, but what am I?"

This is probably why know one in your inner circle invites you to anything. Originally Posted by TechPapi
“Know one”???? I don’t have an “inner circle”. Not one that you would have any knowledge of. Whoever you are.

This is probably why know one in your inner circle invites you to anything. Originally Posted by TechPapi
know one