Providers Under $

Mods, this one is not very useful anymore. Could you shut it down.

Crzytxn Originally Posted by Crzytxn
What would be the point in shutting it down? What is gained from that as opposed to leaving it open?
I thought as it appears to have no relevant information lately, perhaps there was no interest.

Carry on
  • BLM69
  • 02-02-2013, 08:36 PM
I thought as it appears to have no relevant information lately, perhaps there was no interest.

Carry on Originally Posted by Crzytxn
Instead of asking to shut it down, a contribution would be nice.
Due to being short on funds, my hobby activities have been severely limited. I have recieved several PM's from an ISO posted earlier, so hopefully that will change tomorrow. Its too bad we don't have any areas here, like South Robinson Avenue in OKC. With an abundance of ladies to be found, most under $50.

Crzy
ladies pm me any deals in fort worth now
Instead of asking to shut it down, a contribution would be nice. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Crzytxn started the thread. I think he can ask that it be closed if he feels that it's no longer worthwhile.
Looks like jenindallas is back.
I've heard about Jen, but never found any pics or contact info.
Anyone?
Its too bad we don't have any areas here, like South Robinson Avenue in OKC. With an abundance of ladies to be found, most under $50.

Crzy Originally Posted by Crzytxn
Watch out for the cameraman though!
Yeah I have heard about him. Actually his website John TV, provided insight to my comment about OKC.
He's a punk. Sure the man has plenty of skeletons himself, looks like a child
Molestor
I posted a review for Big Booty Amber today.
If you tell some of these ladies how much you can afford, you might be pleasantly surprised at the response. Honesty goes a long way.
http://fortworth.backpage.com/Female...na-21/20736704

Arianna 972***480***2314 ----- 30 mins $100
http://fortworth.backpage.com/Female...-c-21/19415560

LOLA♡
..972•855•7140.. 30 minutes for 100, you can talk her down to 80.00