El Paso, Texas Walmart Shooting- 20 dead

That's a novel and unique theory. Unfortunately the unredacted manifesto doesn't support that hypothesis Originally Posted by matchingmole
Actually, it sure as shit does. The shooter's manifesto pointedly underscores dim-retard inaction towards effecting positive change in the illegal immigration situation as the reason he personally undertook the effort to 'discourage' further illegal immigration with the specter of wholesale slaughter -- to reduce the overall population in the United States to a level that he, and other eco-terrorists, might consider 'environmentally friendly'.
Nevertheless...the El Paso shooter is in jail and suffering stage three DT's from missing Hannity and Tucker. Mostly Sabado Gigante for him!! Originally Posted by matchingmole
That doesn't sound very cruel or traumatizing to me...

It will be when his cellmates Pedro and Juan get horny and he is trapped with his boyish good looks and Wilbur Ross haircut
It will be when his cellmates Pedro and Juan get horny and he is trapped with his boyish good looks and Wilbur Ross haircut Originally Posted by matchingmole

what if they are named Bubba and Tayshon?

Arya .. ok with that?
It will be when his cellmates Pedro and Juan get horny and he is trapped with his boyish good looks and Wilbur Ross haircut Originally Posted by matchingmole
“Boyish good looks” Arya speaking from experience?
what if they are named Bubba and Tayshon?

Arya .. ok with that? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Doesn't matter...either way they will get it down Pat
Was this shooter a rapist from Mexico? A MS -13 member who swam across the river? Dems need to quit fucking around playing politics. Build the fucking wall and this shit won’t happen
When I first heard of the incident, I thought the Zetas or some other cartel was responsible. Killing 20 people at once is a "bad day" for them. All the death with the border crossings and the gang activity, this is "small change." Strange how the immigration rapes and killings don't rate newsprint to the Dimedia, but let President Trump say "They aren't sending their best" and you'd think another Holocaust was happening.
That doesn't sound very cruel or traumatizing to me...

Originally Posted by lustylad
I always liked "A la cama con Porcel" better.

And "La Guerra de Sexos" con Viviana Gibelli. She was incredible.
These chicas love good cosmetic surgery.

Let’s see, good guys with medical errors will stop bad guys with medical errors? Sounds like the prescription of Trumpcare.

We need to rein in those murderous doctors.

This is not an argument guys.

It’s the sad state of the conversation in this country.

The US has less than 5% of the world’s population but more than 40% of the world’s guns.

Another fact.

Trump has called out his “second Amendment people” at his rallies as if to motivate them as a deterrent to opposing views. Even as a threat to Hillary Clinton.

That is another fact.

To those who continue to parrot the NRA mantra that it’s a mental health issue, I say I agree. Those who listen to political hate rhetoric should be consider mentally challenged. Those who push out that rhetoric should be held accountable.

I pray for America. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're going to pray for America? Then pray we never get another Democratic Sociologist President.
I’d vote for you before I’d vote for Trump.
The El Paso shooter is a racist, eco-terrorist, who claims he was prompted to action by the dim-retard -- NOT Trumpian -- rhetoric during their presidential debates. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That argument is as depraved as Bin Laden arguing that the U.S. support of the Israeli occupation of Palestinian territory prompted him to plot the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bin-lad...prompted-9-11/
See if you can get in for a conjugal visit...
I’d vote for you before I’d vote for Trump. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thank you.I'd vote for you before I'd vote for that bum under the overpass...
It's a tough decision...so you should be thankful that I chose you over him.

"Those who listen to political hate rhetoric should be consider mentally challenged."
You said it...I didn't...seek help!!
^^^ yupper ^^^ seek help