Daughter of Random Thoughts

This is where you are incorrect sir. There is NO thread on ECCIE where "anything goes". I suggest you consider the following:

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
This is very interesting to me. I guess I better keep my opinion to myself. Doesn't matter that 99% are insulted but protect the 1%. Days of the time I guess. Sure things have been posted that are wrong but if you lower the bar for one you can't raise the bar for others. Please just make it fair and right for everyone.
Asking a question about different memberships. Gaining momentum, Valued Member and Premium Access. Which ones can read ROS?
Premium Access can access Premium Content (ROS)
Gaining Momentum & Valued Members are different titles for Registered Member.
Registered Member, Gaining Momentum & Valued Members cannot access Premium Content (ROS)
Thanks for explanation
This is where you are incorrect sir. There is NO thread on ECCIE where "anything goes". I suggest you consider the following:

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
Originally Posted by CryptKicker
I call BULLSHIT!!!
I and many others have been targeted, attacked, disrespected, and had rudeness directed toward us. All those times you said NOTHING!!!!!
You protect Ginger and say to move on. Lots of other attacks have been prolonged, and you NEVER said move on!!! Leaves one to wonder what you are getting . .

So give me points; or ban me like you did Johnsson who did NOTHING wrong!!! And NO, I don't need to tell you this by PM. Every one deserves an answer!!!!!!!
Well best laid plans don't always work, had a date scheduled for fun & fishing this week & my fun part had to cancel on me. So going to reschedule my fishing & come later as Vannah is not back, Chloe is unavailable & nothing else in LR this week worth the trip
Well best laid plans don't always work, had a date scheduled for fun & fishing this week & my fun part had to cancel on me. So going to reschedule my fishing & come later as Vannah is not back, Chloe is unavailable & nothing else in LR this week worth the trip Originally Posted by WMJ4657
The wait will be worth it when you see Vannah. She is truly “Arkansas Fav. Girl Next Door.” ALWAYS reliable, genuine, stunning, detail oriented, DRAMA FREE, and her services are world class. A visit with her is unlike anyone I’ve ever had.
Ignorance is blind
I never thought I would enjoy getting needles stuck in my face, but now I can see how people get hooked on Botox and facial fillers. 💉

True story, stopwatch and all! I love playful play dates!!! Don’t you?!

6C04F723-8EEC-4B9E-A2FB-0301A47C48C4.jpeg
This is hilarious! And yes I love playful date!
True story, stopwatch and all! I love playful play dates!!! Don’t you?!

Attachment 875917 Originally Posted by Zenovia
I never thought I would enjoy getting needles stuck in my face, but now I can see how people get hooked on Botox and facial fillers. 💉

Originally Posted by Vannah
Nahhhh not you! Ms. L@@king like you are in your super early twenties..like forever. Either way, you are one of the most attractive (inside & out) young woman I’ve seen in this playground! Keep up the fabulous work Ms.Vannah
This is hilarious! And yes I love playful date! Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
Lol yes there are all kinds of “strange” play dates and yes I’m up for trying most of them!
I am glad I put a smile on those lips of yours! Keep on smiling dahling, it suits you! Great weekend to you G0lfNutt!!
Thanks Zen. You always bring a smile to my face and a rise in the nether region! You have a wonderful weekend too Hottie!

Lol yes there are all kinds of “strange” play dates and yes I’m up for trying most of them!
I am glad I put a smile on those lips of yours! Keep on smiling dahling, it suits you! Great weekend to you G0lfNutt!! Originally Posted by Zenovia