States to President Obama........We Will Not Take Refugees

So what will the libtards say if, or when some of these Muslim cocksuckers hit us here in our backyard. Originally Posted by Seedy
They will say: "It's Bush's fault"! And then there will be months of "hearings"!

Like the Poster Child of Procrastination" said on 911:

"KING: Senator Kerry did your -- did your committee on international operations and terrorism ever actually fear something like this?

SEN. JOHN KERRY (R), MASSACHUSETTS: Absolutely. Absolutely. ...

[SIZE="2"]We have always known this could happen. We've warned about it. We've talked about it. I regret to say, as -- I served on the Intelligence Committee up until last year. I can remember after the bombings of the embassies, after TWA 800, we went through this flurry of activity, talking about it, but not really doing hard work of responding.

WTF agrees with him.
You sorta didn't...as i wasn't lying. Originally Posted by WTF
its ok WTF being known as a liar isn't the worst thing ever
That's what you get with WTF the moronic buffoon. He has well documented reading comprehension problems as well as an inability to draw logical conclusions.

His ability to create strawman arguments is unparalleled however. Don't get me started how his misuses terms like "nuance", "red herring" and "slippery slope." In a few more posts he'll surrender by calling people homos.

Originally Posted by gnadfly
Or claiming he was "teaching" with his morphed rewrites of threads!

Then he declares himself a "winner" of the "debate" (with himself!!!).
when white Christian terrorists blow up medical clinics or shoot doctors that doesn't mean we should arrest or deport every white Christian.
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2015, 08:45 AM
its ok WTF being known as a liar isn't the worst thing ever Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
And You being known as a selfish liar does not seem to bother you.
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2015, 08:47 AM
Or claiming he was "teaching" with his morphed rewrites of threads!

Then he declares himself a "winner" of the "debate" (with himself!!!). Originally Posted by LexusLover

We all think we win these debates you gay queenie hypocrite.
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2015, 08:49 AM
when white Christian terrorists blow up medical clinics or shoot doctors that doesn't mean we should arrest or deport every white Christian. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Be great in my book if they deported all religious folks from this country...a country of Humanist!

when white Christian terrorists blow up medical clinics or shoot doctors that doesn't mean we should arrest or deport every white Christian. Originally Posted by southtown4488
... you mean the "white Christian terrorists" who are U.S. citizens?

.... or the "white Christians" generally who are U.S. citizens?

Just because my dog shits in my yard, doesn't mean yours can.
We all think we win these debates ..... Originally Posted by WTF
There you go again ... pretending you know what everyone else "thinks"!

You're not even sure what you "think" ... if you "think" at all.

So how could you?

Let's see: What did the jurors who found Zimmerman NOT GUILTY .... "think"?

Apparently, you didn't know either!!!!
and to think, I sort of took up for you when you were caught lying about that house Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
... what he lied? .....

Apparently he didn't keep the recording to prove the truth!

WTF has to lie so he can declare himself the "winner"!
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2015, 09:35 AM
There you go again ... pretending you know what everyone else "thinks"!

You're not even sure what you "think" ... if you "think" at all.

So how could you?

Let's see: What did the jurors who found Zimmerman NOT GUILTY .... "think"?

Apparently, you didn't know either!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
So you never think you win any of these debates. Riiiiiiiiiight
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2015, 09:41 AM
... what he lied? .....

Apparently he didn't keep the recording to prove the truth!

WTF has to lie so he can declare himself the "winner"! Originally Posted by LexusLover

If you and neverhadabrain want to meet me for lunch...each with 9k in hand willing to put money where your big mouths are...It would then be worth my time to prove both you idiots incorrect.

If you .... want to meet me for lunch... Originally Posted by WTF
Invite Speedo and his _________________. I'm not interested. Besides ....

.... you would just record it!

(Doubt I would want to carry "9k" to any lunch place suitable for you!)
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2015, 12:04 PM
Invite Speedo and his _________________. I'm not interested. Besides ....

.... you would just record it!

(Doubt I would want to carry "9k" to any lunch place suitable for you!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
I doubt you can get your hands on 9k...

In other words you and neverhadabrain are full of shit....all talk, no chingchang.

What about you never? Can you get your hands on 9k and we meet and i prove you wrong? Or are you gonna make up an excuse....You would but you're scared ISIS might get ya!

If you and neverhadabrain want to meet me for lunch...each with 9k in hand willing to put money where your big mouths are...It would then be worth my time to prove both you idiots incorrect.

. Originally Posted by WTF
9 , where'd you come up with that number?

channeling Louis Farrakhan?

WTF, completely learn his words and come clean
in addition to the number 9, he said you should have no fear in telling the truth , if you love