Indian land claim paradox

Told you several times who it was, how come you will not name the first smallpox case in 1503, on the island of Hispaniola? You just babble in orbit indicating you have nothing. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

White man is the blame of every thing, eehhbuhhrrrrrrr, you little "Independent" 0zombie...

That's your designated task, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you have failed. All I had to do was prove that your version of events has holes in it and leaks like a sieve, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And as of this moment, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the only smallpox vector you've actually named was an African, which reinforces my alternate theory and completely destroys your original contention that ONLY Europeans could have been smallpox vectors.

And your stupid-ass has yet to verifiably name the European you claim was the vector to introduce smallpox into the New World ... to Hispaniola in 1518 -- NOT 1503, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; so, STFU, you stupid jackass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It is apparent you have no answers, and when someone answers yours you keep on repeating them like a fucking echo. Sperm bank the inbred chimp your stupid spinning and twisting words and statements is so juvenile you either have short term memory loss,or you are the dumbest member here.
White man is the blame of every thing, eehhbuhhrrrrrrr, you little "Independent" 0zombie...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
If you say so little trumpazoid, however sperm bank says it is the people of color.
  • Old-T
  • 12-14-2015, 02:38 AM
And your stupid-ass has yet to verifiably name the European you claim was the vector to introduce smallpox into the New World. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And you have yet to name the verifiable African. But as usual you apply different rules to yourself.
It is apparent you have no answers, and when someone answers yours you keep on repeating them like a fucking echo. Sperm bank the inbred chimp your stupid spinning and twisting words and statements is so juvenile you either have short term memory loss,or you are the dumbest member here. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
When you say "1493" or "1503" and not "1518" you're not "twisting" words, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're showing your stupidity. You've been refuted on ten points, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and your stupid-ass has yet to verifiably name the European you claim was the vector to introduce smallpox into the New World.

And you have yet to name the verifiable African. But as usual you apply different rules to yourself. Originally Posted by Old-T
All that was necessary here was to reveal how you couldn't prove it wasn't an African, Old-THUMPER, and please do take note that the name Ekim the Inbred Chimp managed to come up with was that of an African, Old-THUMPER. So, go screw your supercilious self, Old-THUMPER.
When you say "1493" or "1503" and not "1518" you're not "twisting" words, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're showing your stupidity. You've been refuted on ten points, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and your stupid-ass has yet to verifiably name the European you claim was the vector to introduce smallpox into the New World.
1493-----When Bartolomeo Columbus landed in Hispaniola with 1300 Spanish immigrants
1503 First recorded case of smallpox in Hispaniola.
Francisco Eqypt odd name for a African slave isn't it?
I am sure you tell us the name of the African slave who brought smallpox to the east coast of North America.

When are you going to name the African who brought smallpox to the Americas?
You do remember Hispaniola is part of the new world sperm bank the inbred chimp?.
1493-----When Bartolomeo Columbus landed in Hispaniola with 1300 Spanish immigrants So what, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? There were African freemen among that 1300, and the incubation period for smallpox is about two weeks: not 25 years, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, nothing that happened in 1493 directly relates to the outbreak of smallpox in 1518.
1503 First recorded case of smallpox in Hispaniola. The first recorded instance of smallpox in Hispaniola was in 1518, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; not 1493 or 1503.
Francisco Eqypt odd name for a African slave isn't it? "Juan Garrido" also adopted a Latino name, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And for your edification, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Olaudah Equiano went by the name Gustavus Vassa, Pedro Alonso Niño piloted the Niña and Esteban de Dorantes was on Narváez's 1527 expedition. And there were countless others, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, who will forever remain anonymous to history.
I am sure you tell us the name of the African slave who brought smallpox to the east coast of North America. The vectors for smallpox after it was introduced into Mexico were overwhelmingly Native Americans, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
When are you going to name the African who brought smallpox to the Americas? All that was necessary here was to highlight the holes in your theory, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You do remember Hispaniola is part of the new world sperm bank the inbred chimp?. You would be the ignorant jackass putting question marks after that statement of fact, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You've been refuted on ten points, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and your stupid-ass has yet to verifiably name the European you claim was the vector to introduce smallpox into the New World.
You've been refuted on ten points, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and your stupid-ass has yet to verifiably name the European you claim was the vector to introduce smallpox into the New World. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What does "freemen" among the 1300 immigrants coming from Spain have to do with it, except you deny any white person ever had smallpox.

How can you account smallpox arrived in Europe in 581, but in 1492 they were smallpox free?

My source stated 1503 sorry.

Cortes man brought smallpox to Mexico.

Again when are you going to name the so called African who you claim brought smallpox to the Americas?
What does "freemen" among the 1300 immigrants coming from Spain have to do with it, except you deny any white person ever had smallpox. Knowing and admitting that fact destroys the myth that "whitey" was responsible for 100% of the evils visited on the red man, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

How can you account smallpox arrived in Europe in 581, but in 1492 they were smallpox free? Smallpox has to be active to be communicable, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. FACT: it had to be transferred person to person multiple times to survive a trans-Atlantic voyage, but since its incubation period is about two weeks, some carriers wouldn't appear obviously infected when the ship loaded for departure and when it landed; thus, in both instances, escaping both detection and quarantine.

My source stated 1503 sorry.

Cortes man brought smallpox to Mexico. Francisco Equia was NOT Cortés' "man". Equia was in Narváez's party.

Again when are you going to name the so called African who you claim brought smallpox to the Americas? The fact that it could have been an African who served as the vector for smallpox entering Hispaniola destroys the basis for your contention that it had to be "whitey", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. It's not surprising that you lack the intelligence to understand that premise, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Killing each other is sort of like all them Islamic tribes, don't ya thinck.
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
As long as it s a black man who brought smallpox to the Americas will free your guilt?

Friday June 11,2014
Two of the vials employees of National Institute of Health found containers with viable samples of smallpox virus. Been there since 1972.
As long as it s a black man who brought smallpox to the Americas will free your guilt?

Friday June 11,2014
Two of the vials employees of National Institute of Health found containers with viable samples of smallpox virus. Been there since 1972.
It'll certainly be a step towards freeing you from your ignorance, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Never-the-less, there are three points that are abundantly clear, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Firstly, at the end of the 15th century it is evident that someone was destined to re-knit Pangaea. If it hadn't been Columbus in 1492, it would have been someone else within the course of the following fifty years, or so. The cataclysmic collision of cultures was inevitable.

Secondly, during those years of early discovery, there's absolutely no hint that anyone -- white or black -- is guilty of intentionally releasing pathogens among the Native Americans for the purpose of destroying them and their separate cultures. So take your guilt trip and shove it up your stupid ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Thirdly, some people, people like you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, will always be just too damn stupid to see points one and two.
It'll certainly be a step towards freeing you from your ignorance, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Who will free you from yours?
Never-the-less, there are three points that are abundantly clear, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Firstly, at the end of the 15th century it is evident that someone was destined to re-knit Pangaea. If it hadn't been Columbus in 1492, it would have been someone else within the course of the following fifty years, or so. The cataclysmic collision of cultures was inevitable.
The Vikings and Phoenicians got here before Columbus.
Secondly, during those years of early discovery, there's absolutely no hint that anyone -- white or black -- is guilty of intentionally releasing pathogens among the Native Americans for the purpose of destroying them and their separate cultures. So take your guilt trip and shove it up your stupid ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
As usual another of your fucking lies, as I never stated that. I have no guilt trip, apparently you do.
Thirdly, some people, people like you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, will always be just too damn stupid to see points one and two.
Seeing you had no point 1 -2 or 3 who is stupid now sperm bank the inbred chimp?
Seeing you had no point 1 -2 or 3 who is stupid now sperm bank the inbred chimp? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Thus, you have confirmed point #3, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:

"Thirdly, some people, people like you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, will always be just too damn stupid to see points one and two."

BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, who the fuck are the "Phoneticians"?
Thus, you have confirmed point #3, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:
Why, by reputing your lie? LOL
"Thirdly, some people, people like you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, will always be just too damn stupid to see points one and two."
People like you will always think they made a point with a lie.
BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, who the fuck are the "Phoneticians"?
Beats the shit out of me, who do you think they are?
Try to think up some more lies sperm bank the inbred chimp.