How many of the average Americans here have used a gun for protection?

Same with the "review threads"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why would you read them ? They are about women.
  • DSK
  • 04-12-2015, 08:07 AM
Reading isn't your strong suite is it ? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So which of the following is your strong "suite" my friend:
Grammar, spelling, or punctuation?
When I play bridge, my strong "suit" is typically the one with the most cards, say spades, but occasionally I might have just a few high cards in a shorter suit.
I might get a suite at Embassy Suites in Chicago next time I'm there, and go to the tailor and get a new suit made.
I can feel a post coming on where you said you did it on purpose just to aggravate people and you are well aware of the proper use of the English language, in spite of the fact you are obviously an uneducated cretin.
Why would you read them ? They are about women. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Now the REAL QUESTION IS .... Do you read them to dream about the guys?

I bet it makes you jealous to think about the ladies ....

.... enjoying the guys when you can't enjoy the guys. Or does it just turn you on?
When I play bridge, my strong "suit" is typically the one with the most cards, say spades, but occasionally I might have just a few high cards in a shorter suit.
I might get a suite at Embassy Suites in Chicago next time I'm there, and go to the tailor and get a new suit made.
I can feel a post coming on where you said you did it on purpose just to aggravate people and you are well aware of the proper use of the English language, in spite of the fact you are obviously an uneducated cretin. Originally Posted by DSK
In defense of Iva-Little-One, I think he got just a little flustered daydreaming about those naked guys in the reviews he lusts after. He was "distracted."

But according to UC and Shanmless he's an ............

IGNORAMUS!!!!

.... enjoying the guys when you can't enjoy the guys. Or does it just turn you on? Originally Posted by LexusLover
LOL nice try at deflection lesie. Oh yea of no reviews.
I can feel a post coming on where you said you did it on purpose just to aggravate people and you are well aware of the proper use of the English language, in spite of the fact you are obviously an uneducated cretin. Originally Posted by DSK
In defense of Iva-Little-One, I think he got just a little flustered daydreaming about those naked guys in the reviews he lusts after. He was "distracted."

But according to UC and Shanmless he's an ............

IGNORAMUS!!!!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Should give you two dickheads something to simper about. Good thing JL bailed you out lexie. You two can go get a room for your perverse lovemaking.
LOL nice try at deflection lesie. Oh yea of no reviews. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I told you I'm not interested in you ... you are a guy aren't you?

So me having reviews won't do you any good for screening me with references, because I don't do guys and I'm not the one flirting with guys. You are.

In fact you are stalking me with your off-topic, perverted, bile.
Why would you read them ? They are about women. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

.... enjoying the guys when you can't enjoy the guys. Or does it just turn you on? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I told you I'm not interested in you ... you are a guy aren't you?

So me having reviews won't do you any good for screening me with references, because I don't do guys and I'm not the one flirting with guys. You are.

In fact you are stalking me with your off-topic, perverted, bile. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Answer the question lexie. and quit squirming We accept all types on this board. if you are gay just fess up.
"perverted, bile?"

Let he without sin cast the first stone in Clarksville!
Here is your common sense gun control, Ozommunists

"perverted, bile?"

Let he without sin cast the first stoner in Clarksville! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Fixed it for you.
Fixed it for you. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Answer the question lexie. and quit squirming We accept all types on this board. if you are gay just fess up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Are you trying to tell us something?

Go ahead and say it man. We accept all kinds on here. No need "to sign"!

Go ahead and say it man. We accept all kinds on here. No need "to sign"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Answer the question lexie. and quit squirming We accept all types on this board. if you are gay just fess up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Go ahead and say it man. We accept all kinds on here. No need "to sign"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's what HE said. Can't you come up with an original goddamn thought? All Hail King FlipShit