Am I Losing it??

How come no bondage gear? That last pose would have been perfect to incorporate it. Do you need lessons? Originally Posted by Deepthinker
hmm no have u seen my post sweetie im pretty sure i have all covered ...bondage is over rated like u...hahah jk
How come no bondage gear? That last pose would have been perfect to incorporate it. Do you need lessons? Originally Posted by Deepthinker
hmm let me think......................... .............................. .............................. ....no but i might have a little advice for you DT....HMMM THE WORD C**K SLAVE CUMS INTO MIND ...HEHEHE start posting i'd love to see the real DT hehehe
OMFG, I have to find time to see this women......OMG!!
OMFG, I have to find time to see this women......OMG!! Originally Posted by soldierboy44
Me too man..heheh hahaha
I just had to take care of things on my own....if you know what I mean......these pics where too much for me, I was going out of my mine!
Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
amazing picture....but cant help wishing I was watching from that car between your legs
amazing picture....but cant help wishing I was watching from that car between your legs Originally Posted by gunshow
shh it's our lil secret i wish the same thing...hmm if i saw this pic id wanna f$%^ myself too ...hehehehe
OMFG, I have to find time to see this women......OMG!! Originally Posted by soldierboy44
You better hurry before i just up and disappear
I really can have CRS at times, but I swear there was a thread with "roadtrip" photos with SexyAngelBaby & Chloe....What happened? Originally Posted by Perryay
Damn - you're still hijacking my threAD!!!!!!
Damn - you're still hijacking my threAD!!!!!! Originally Posted by Perryay
u better believe it sweetie