Is Wakeup a Mod?

Then you would be incorrect...he plays well with almost everyone...including the Cumslut... Originally Posted by Wakeup
His name is Valerie whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
fuckin' Carlos.......

elg.......
C'mon, WU - prove to these doubters that you're really a modtard UITB. Wave your magic wand, and make my post disappear! Originally Posted by chicagoboy

Alright wakeup...show us if you are a mod...or even a magician. Make a post disappear up in this bitch.

If you will recall, I wrote a review of that BSC whore and she posted her meltdown request threAD the next week.

It was then that I realized I have this ability to fuck these whores silly.

At the time Wakeup was banned. So, he couldn't use his modtard status to make my review go away.
I can do that...to my posts...

How about this...I'll edit this post in a couple hours...after the hour deadline has passed...

See you soon...
At the time Wakeup was banned. So, he couldn't use his modtard status to make my review go away. Originally Posted by dearhunter
That was an amazing time...
I can do that...to my posts...

How about this...I'll edit this post in a couple hours...after the hour deadline has passed...

See you soon... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Just be sure to document the edit correctly or I will have to issue a disciplinary action against you!

Originally Posted by chicagoboy
C'mon, WU - prove to these doubters that you're really a modtard UITB. Wave your magic wand, and make my post disappear!
Alright wakeup...show us if you are a mod...or even a magician. Make a post disappear up in this bitch.

Originally Posted by notanewbie

Wait! Sunuvabiitch!! He did it!

cb's post is disappeared.
I just looooove the attention this threAd is still getting...and from all over!

We got folks we never heard of before! And they are so easily (take your pick)...amused....bemused....i mpressed.....duped...

I know you rooster!

when you were a Mod.
Just be sure to document the edit correctly or I will have to issue a disciplinary action against you!

Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
thanks
What a waste of bandwidth.
What a waste of bandwidth. Originally Posted by jokacz
Ain't it?! It's faakin great! It's kind of like the "show about nothing" on Seinfeld...

I read a rumor just the other day where the owner was thincking about making Wakeup an admintard and give him CC's old job of babysitting Upset NY.

I was all for it......I never liked Wakeup no how.
Ain't it?! It's faakin great! It's kind of like the "show about nothing" on Seinfeld...

. Originally Posted by rooster
It's a show about Textards.
I read a rumor just the other day where the owner was thincking about making Wakeup an admintard and give him CC's old job of babysitting Upset NY.

I was all for it......I never liked Wakeup no how. Originally Posted by dearhunter
enjoy land of the whales